Lil Wayne Allegedly Makes 5 Year Old Girl Cry in OKC & Upset He Was Treated Normal

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 alcapwn27 said:
of course the girl was gonna cry. wayne is one ugly motherfu*ker.

OKC should just ban him.
 6 years ago '08        #82
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 bigree61 said:
what dumb a.ss behavior are you speaking of?

a track record of being a bi*ch at sporting event's

and i wasnt talking about wayne i am speaking on the hate for n*ggas from the hood on bx

so that makes you stupid and a bootlicka
This is the third time he pulled some sh*t in OKC - first he was whining because he couldn't get tickets during the spurs series when they were sold out, so he called the organization racists. Then when he got offered tickets, he cried because they were not floor seats, I believe they were 5 rows back. And now, even though he was told he cannot use the private exit, just like seacrest(who is white and his money is waaaaay longer) he whines like a bi*ch.

Not to mention the temper tantrum he threw when LBJ and Wade wouldn't acknowledge him during a game in MIA, where he tweeted "‘Them ni**as never speak to a ni**a,’ he says. ‘They don’t chuck me the deuce or nothing. Ni**a spent all that money on them fuc*ing tickets … Come holla at me. We sit right by them little bi*ch-ass ni**as. At least come ask me why I’m not rooting for you.’”

And this thread is about Wayne and you came in here talking about how we hate on n*ggas from the hood, so it's safe to a.ssume your including Wayne (who is from the hood and as I just stated the main focus of this thread) in that broad a.ss statement.

If you don't want your statements in a thread to be attributed to the subject of the thread, then make a new thread, ignorant bastard.
 6 years ago '04        #83
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 717 717
 HYFR said:
It's like you n*ggas don't realize Wayne would get MOBBED if he used a regular entrance...
a smart man would have made arrangements prior to going to the event. I dont get this nonsense. Wayne should get told NO to everything in this arena, just because of how he reacted the other times in this arena. He gave them bad press off the rip just because the arena would not give him another paid customers tickets, dogged OKC because of this and said go spurs, and now he (might have) disrespected a child(even though it was his body guard who was disrespectful to the child and talked reckless to the staff), but he could have shut that situation down , took the pic and then let it be known to the staff. Basically he was a disruption. Not to mention the slick talk bout trina ( knowing "the bearded one" is banging her)...........Wayne should get the worst treatment here just on the strength of his actions. I have never heard of this silly Sh*t happening to other high or low profile rappers at games. Wayne is really losing respect by all right now. Now drake throwing bottles like females?(Tony Parker got hit too) Pulled Nicki from an event at her hometown? Mr Simmons, pull this man aside and have a talk with him....cuz his daddy aint helping him.

Last edited by teekarow; 06-15-2012 at 11:27 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #84
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 eCity 420 said:
Okc is racist.. why would wayne walk out the main entrance
Does durant walk out the main entrance?? Wayne is much more popular than durant.. retarded a.ss honkies
Just stop.......... Thats probably the dumbest statement I've read in a while........
 6 years ago '07        #85
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 449 449
 datnolaboy said:
n*ggas hatin on wayne and callin him a diva but when there's a stampede in the hallway cause eveybody wanna see weezy and little girl gets stomped on n*ggas gonna wonder why he didn't have real security/private exit

6 years ago '04        #86
WBD 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 4 4
 thug4life said:
I don't see why everyone is complaining. Wayne is a Mega star. Like it or not, they get a different set of rules than normal people. Going out of the main entrance is going to cause a frenzy!! you know how people get. he could be attacked, embarrassed etc...when you're that famous everyone is trying to make money off of you.

o, and y'all should be proud for Wayne. he is still an African American MILLIONAIRE. Something you all wish to become. so quit hating.
I understand the entrance thing due to safety concerns, but why the hell would they let him in the locker room? yea lets let the homo in the locker room while all the players get showered and changed. Would you want wayne in your locker room?

He is famous yes but that doesnt mean he should be aloud to do anything he wants. NO ONE came to the arena to see him. He is not the star of the show. he needs to stop bi*ching and pull his skirt down. Hes slowly falling out the closet.
 6 years ago '12        #87
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 Hold That said:
Wayne is a normal fan. it dont matter whos popular or tge most popular at the end of the day every one paid ro see Durant not Wayne.
then why the fu*k r lil kids comin up for his autograph? so if michael jackson attended a game hed be forced to walk out the main entrance? what about madonna??

its just common sense, if you are somewhat popular you shouldnt have to leave with normal people.
like most people said, it would cause a frenzy, when ur daughter gets trampled by some idiots trying to get a wayne autograph you might be singin a different tune. itll also jst make everything else more difficult for the people who jst want to go home.

+ why doesnt any other arena have this problem? its not even a big deal, yall are just a bunch of poor a.ss bi*ch n*ggas dat are jealous of another man

Last edited by eCity 420; 06-15-2012 at 12:23 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #88
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 braided_uppimp said:
if you can't take a pic with a 5 yr. old who's a fan of yours smh, bi*chmade by Wayne
All of his fans at this point in his career are 5 year old girls.

If they're not 5 year old girls, they have the brain capacity of a 5 year old girl.
 6 years ago '08        #89
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 eCity 420 said:
so if michael jackson attended a game
I got some bad news for you bro, Mikes dead
 6 years ago '12        #90
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Tecnique said:
I got some bad news for you bro, Mikes dead
act like i aint know? im speakin hypothetically.. damn only a retard would want to point that out
 6 years ago '10        #91
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
why wayne cant keep it G roll wit his security n*ggas n chill

oh cuz he aint a G
 6 years ago '12        #92
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
 DEDOS said:
nobody has answered my question. how in the world is a 5 year old rich white little girl a fan of lil wayne

something fishy bout this story fu*k wayne ive said it over and over that dude has been trash for years and his last 3 albums have been garbage but cmon now is this for real?
i dont believe most this garbage, n*ggas in here sayin wayne asked to get in the locker room

these snaggle tooth hill billies stay making sh*t up
 6 years ago '05        #93
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Best post in this topic
 6 years ago '09        #94
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
fu*k OKC and fu*k Lil Wayne.
 06-15-2012, 01:08 PM         #95
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grown a.ss man with stars on his face
 6 years ago '05        #96
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,151 | Props total: 2738 2738
your not a professional athlete your a entertainer, your a fan so you leave as one....killed him
 6 years ago '05        #97
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
fu*k that, either wayne leaves early or he leaves after everyone else is gone... If he really loved his fans he'd WANT to take pics with them... How you deny a 5 year old? (even if it's not true, he's acting like a diva bi*ch anyway) Aren't you a lakers fan, and weren't you complaining to a magazine how the heat weren't talking to you? Yet you still come to their games? I'd understand if you showed up when your faved lakers were in attendance.... Take your L, Yung Berg style and stay in Miami...
 6 years ago '06        #98
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Pleasure Boy said:
Ryan Seacrest bank account>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wayne
dude what does bank account have to do w/ selling out arenas? find 30000 people lining up to hear seacrest talk.

if you put wayne and seacrest on opposite sides of a room filled w/ 30000 teenagers who do you think they will run to?
 6 years ago '04        #99
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
lol @ dude he said wayne made it up out of the projects...wasnt dude on cash money @11 years old, and releasing albums at 13? yea he struggled to make it out of those PJs alright
 6 years ago '08        #100
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Wayne has a strange sense of entitlement. He thinks everyone should do whatever he asks but outside rap and espeacially in oklahoma hes just a gay looking ****** wearing moon boots acting like an as*hole.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy