Lil Wayne Allegedly Makes 5 Year Old Girl Cry in OKC & Upset He Was Treated Normal

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
78 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
lol OKC is racist cause they made wayne walk with the regular fans

fu*k dis whole topic tho... wayne still salty bout not getting tickets b4..... hope they win the finals and he try partying with Durant like he did with Dirk last year

5 years ago '06        #62
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 eCity 420 said:
Okc is racist.. why would wayne walk out the main entrance
Does durant walk out the main entrance?? Wayne is much more popular than durant.. retarded a.ss honkies
You are the retarded one, it don't surprise me that a black person doesn't get there way and can't act however they want, its gotta be rasict, then say a rasict remark. I remember when Wayne went to Miami, and was mad he didn't get special treatment. Lebron and wDe ignored his gay a.ss and he was steaming. The truth is, most people don't like Wayne, even rap fans. Read a forum, its just RASICT I TELL YOU hahaha

Last edited by vinceisallin; 06-15-2012 at 09:02 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #63
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
This ugly **** needs to be banned for every arena in the league. This dude thinks he's the pope or some sh*t. Like everywhere he goes he's supposed to get 5 star treatment.

I remember last year he cried because wade and lebron didn't acknowledge him on the sidelines. Obviously they don't give a fu*k about you.
Thank you, this man does nothing and wants all the respect. I see all the REAL people on here, picking apart his clothes and attitude. Then you see the simple minds on here like white people hate cuz he's black, BLACK PEOPLE HATE WAYNE BC HE sh*tS ON THE CULTURE. when he made a rock album and started dressing like a modern day prince I had to quit supporting him. Plus he ain't putting out those mixtapes like 06 and 07
 5 years ago '04        #64
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
wait they couldnt confirm any of this actually happened yet they still reported it

did i read that righ
 06-15-2012, 09:22 AM         #65
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sorry but the "made a 5 year old cry" story sounds like absolute bullsh*t. A number of different entities covered Wayne getting less than stellar treatment in OKC, yet this is the only source where a 5 year old is involved. Wayne may be a buffoon who thinks he's on par with Diddy or Jay-z status, when he's clearly not, but this story sounds like an attempt to make a report on the story stand out from the rest. By adding ridiculous occurences and making a guy, who may be simply struggling with maturity, seem like the lil ol' black monster.
 06-15-2012, 09:26 AM         #66
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wheezy trying to get to the locker room and scope that NBA dix
 06-15-2012, 09:36 AM         #67
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eCity 420 said:
Does durant walk out the main entrance?? Wayne is much more popular than durant.. retarded a.ss honkies
Lmao you are a dipsh*t, I feel terrible for your parents.
 5 years ago '08        #68
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,805 | Props total: 9126 9126
blah blah didnt read. lil wayne is a piece of sh*t and entitled f*ggot. wah wah cry little bi*ch
 06-15-2012, 09:46 AM         #69
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
wait they couldnt confirm any of this actually happened yet they still reported it

did i read that righ
YES you did

but this is boxden only thing that matter's is these f*g's get t bash a black man from the hood

it dont have to be true
 06-15-2012, 10:01 AM         #71
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha drake f!ghting r&b queens...wayne bullying kids....YMCMB plehyboi

losing more and more respect for these guys as each day passes...
 5 years ago '04        #72
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6064 6064
n*gga talkin to the lil girl like she a grown a.ss woman i would have had to cuss ole boi out
 5 years ago '05        #73
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 eCity 420 said:
Wayne is a normal fan. it dont matter whos popular or tge most popular at the end of the day every one paid ro see Durant not Wayne.
 5 years ago '06        #74
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25790 25790
I see why bird man stopped going to games with that n*gga if true he's a douche bag talked to a 5 year old like that?? Really
 5 years ago '08        #75
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 bigree61 said:
YES you did

but this is boxden only thing that matter's is these f*g's get t bash a black man from the hood

it dont have to be true
You really are stupid aren't you? The only thing worse than whites that bash a black man just for being black is black people that excuse dumb a.ss behavior just because he is black.

Ok, so he made it out the hood and is rich... so what?? Does that mean we have to give him a pass for acting like a child? I'm not even talking about the 5yr old story, that's not confirmed BUT Wayne does have a track record of being a little bi*ch at sporting events when people don't bow down.

And before you start ranting, I'm black, I was poor, I did live in the projects but instead of giving those who made it out a pass, I hold them to a higher standard.
 5 years ago '10        #76
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
of course the girl was gonna cry. wayne is one ugly motherfu*ker.
 5 years ago '10        #77
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778

Wasn't it Wayne's bodyguard and not Wayne himself?
 06-15-2012, 11:01 AM         #78
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 popsjenkins said:
You really are stupid aren't you? The only thing worse than whites that bash a black man just for being black is black people that excuse dumb a.ss behavior just because he is black.

Ok, so he made it out the hood and is rich... so what?? Does that mean we have to give him a pass for acting like a child? I'm not even talking about the 5yr old story, that's not confirmed BUT Wayne does have a track record of being a little bi*ch at sporting events when people don't bow down.

And before you start ranting, I'm black, I was poor, I did live in the projects but instead of giving those who made it out a pass, I hold them to a higher standard.
what dumb a.ss behavior are you speaking of?

a track record of being a bi*ch at sporting event's

and i wasnt talking about wayne i am speaking on the hate for n*ggas from the hood on bx

so that makes you stupid and a bootlicka
 06-15-2012, 11:05 AM         #79
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 therulersback said:
fu*k this diva a.ss bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #80
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 716 716
 0ddJoB said:
If timberlake was being an obnoxious. Wanna be gangster diva on the fu*king courtside I'm sure they'd treat him the same way. fu*king f*g trying to say its racism and not just someone being a d!ckhead and getting karma
thank you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy