NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #141
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40930 40930
 urbangatsby said:
He goes around claiming to be a blood, talks about knock n*ggas out in his freestyles, talks about toting guns for the haters, talk about being a real n*gga and keeping it hood...so yes when people say and do all those things i do expect them to act accordingly

speaking of MJ, Usher, Prince and JT....none of them claim to be billy bad a.sses that knock n*ggas out for the fun of it....although i heard a fun story about prince back in the 80s from this old club promoter about how he slapped a guy 2 times in the roxy(not sure if true but still amusing)
Ain't got nothing to do with snitching when your a.ss is already on probation. Why would he want to go to jail and fu*k his career over some bi*ches who threw bottles at him like little girls?
 5 years ago '11        #142
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40930 40930
 tonystarks21 said:
THISSS

THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIEM CHRIS BROWN TRIED TO ACT LIKE A THUG MAN, he keeps threatening n*ggas saying he will send his goons and all of that bs

hes acting like drake doesn't know real street n*ggass that would fu*k up his n*ggas
yeah we kno got them canadian street jews on lock
 06-15-2012, 01:07 PM         #143
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brown, his girlfriend and injured bodyguard have been questioned by police, but the singer, apparently fearful of being labeled a snitch, is insisting he never saw Drake inside the club.

5 years ago '10        #144
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663

speculation flying like bottles
these "witnesses" could be lying or exagerrating as well for shine, $$$, or that lame #teamdrizzy/teambreezy sh*t thats on twitter.

If a n*gga chunked a bottle @ me in hit me in the face tho
but I'm not an r&b singer either

When r&b singers get jumped by "rappers" you know hip hop is weak sh*t.......

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 06-15-2012 at 01:27 PM..
 06-15-2012, 01:19 PM         #145
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teekarow said:
did yall hear about tony parker getting hit in the eye by glass in that lil brawl.....this is bout to be a big deal
The three-time NBA champion said he got some shards of glass in his left eye during the incident on Wednesday.
"I was there with a bunch of friends when a f!ght broke out. They started to throw bottles about ... I got it all," Parker told a news conference.
"The cornea has been touched. I can't do anything for seven days ... But I was lucky. The injury won't prevent me from competing the Olympics in any way," he added.
 5 years ago '05        #146
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Chris brown is a woman beater and a pus*y too.
 06-15-2012, 01:22 PM         #147
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that white chick with the 16 stitches taking all these boys to the cleaners....meek millz just wasted his money on some ride, it'll be up on ebay next week,
 5 years ago '11        #148
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 Pakchoy said:
yeah we kno got them canadian street jews on lock
"This whole n*gga crew...consists of...n*ggas he gotta pay."
 5 years ago '08        #149
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 urbangatsby said:
Basically CB is snitching to NYPD and saying Drake and Meek Mill were the ones to start the f!ght....I'm tired of these fake a.ss hip hop stars that act tough on records and videos, talk about how hard they are yet run to the N Y P D when someone pulls their cards...Tupac and Biggie are rolling in their graves now(Don't give me that he's a singer sh-t, Jodeci back in the day use to roll n*ggas out the club if they started something)

**edit** He goes around claiming to be a blood, talks about knock n*ggas out in his freestyles, talks about toting guns for the haters, talk about being a real n*gga and keeping it hood...so yes when people say and do all those things i do expect them to act accordingly.....if i was him i wouldn't cooperate and just catch drake or meek next time they are out and beat they a.sses
if your gonna post a news story then post a news story, stop inserting in your own opinions.
putting **SNITCHING** in the title..
 5 years ago '06        #150
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
People ain't built now the way they were in the 90's. I know it's not your fault if youre young, but your generation is straight bi*chmade.
 5 years ago '04        #151
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
 urbangatsby said:

[pic - click to view]

Chris Brown has spoken with New York Police Dept. detectives about the bar f!ght that left a gash in his chin ... and law enforcement sources tell us his lawyer has given the NYPD "physical evidence" which allegedly shows Drake was involved in the melee.

We're told Chris' lawyer, Mark Geragos, went to the NYPD late today to present evidence showing that Drake and Meek Mill were the aggressors, but earlier in the day Chris spoke with Detectives at an undisclosed location in NYC. Cops tell us Chris is not currently a suspect but rather "a witness and a victim." We're also told Drake is not currently a suspect.

On the other side, we're told Drake has been "cooperating" with authorities, but we do not know if he has spoken to cops -- it appears his representatives have had conversations with detectives.

Sources tell us ... the bad guy here may be someone in Chris' camp, who was inciting Drake and his people all night.

As we previously reported both Chris and Drake were trash talking each other before the f!ght, flipping each other off and what not.

Basically CB is snitching to NYPD and saying Drake and Meek Mill were the ones to start the f!ght....I'm tired of these fake a.ss hip hop stars that act tough on records and videos, talk about how hard they are yet run to the N Y P D when someone pulls their cards...Tupac and Biggie are rolling in their graves now(Don't give me that he's a singer sh-t, Jodeci back in the day use to roll n*ggas out the club if they started something)

**edit** He goes around claiming to be a blood, talks about knock n*ggas out in his freestyles, talks about toting guns for the haters, talk about being a real n*gga and keeping it hood...so yes when people say and do all those things i do expect them to act accordingly.....if i was him i wouldn't cooperate and just catch drake or meek next time they are out and beat they a.sses
\

5 years ago '08        #152
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17221 17221
 LOONATIK said:
n*ggas is sweet gawd. Plain and simple, I don't support none of these rapped n*ggas sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

06-15-2012, 08:32 PM         #153
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

say it a'int so Breezy...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #154
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 434 434
If im on probation and a n*gga hit me with a bottle and fu*ks a club up YES the cop are gonna come ask me questions I'M ON PROBATION! and none of you really know what he told the cops so stfu
 5 years ago '06        #155
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
CB is on probation and get get into any sh*t or his a.ss is going to jail of course hes gonna prove it was not him. what kinda grown men are you guys. you didnt see all the people who got cut by the bottles 16 stitches and sh*t u want him to get sued go thru drama get locked up just so you can type on your computer chris brown is gangsta hes that n*gga? grow up homies
 5 years ago '12        #156
DannyStr8G 
space
space
$3,797 | Props total: 1656 1656
idk but Drake lucky he had them goons wit him or else we would even be talking bout this.. Meek milly better lay low cuz I know he the root of the cause..
 5 years ago '12        #157
DannyStr8G 
space
space
$3,797 | Props total: 1656 1656
He snitching tho.. and that a fact, therefore its news to all of us..
 06-15-2012, 09:25 PM         #158
ElMarro10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the gossip over these two wackass musicians makes me lose faith in humanity.
 5 years ago '05        #159
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
i think a generation of parents forgot to teach they kids what tattle tell is... in retrospect they dont know what snitching is...

see if no one asks, u dont tell.

if u caught doing something wrong, u dont rat ur man out if he out there still free.

any thing else is fair game if u know who you fu*king with and know the consequences.

now kids, dont go snitch on ur local mobsters if they bullying you but i doubt mill and drake gonna catch a body over this.
 5 years ago '11        #160
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12701 12701

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop