Chris Brown gave NYPD evidence that shows Drake was in the fight *SNITCHING*

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2012, 08:40 AM         #121
Loch121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't remember Jodeci clearing out clubs

he is an Rn B dude and far from street

Snitching is when you tell on your partner in a crime

Once police involved you can get in trouble for lying, which a G don't care about but, he's a RnB star

never gave him stripes to begin with
 5 years ago '06        #122
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
Both soft
 06-15-2012, 08:53 AM         #123
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cops tell us Chris is not currently a suspect but rather "a witness and a victim." We're also told Drake is not currently a suspect.
Ouch, Drake won this one. He ain't even have his bi*ch card pulled like CB
 06-15-2012, 08:53 AM         #124
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas don't even know what snitching is...smh.
 06-15-2012, 08:58 AM         #125
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said:
Try not cooperating with the NYPD when it comes to some petty bar f!ght and see how that goes for you... Especially when you have a lucrative career as an entertainer... People acting like CB is helping uncover some kind of criminal empire and betraying lifelong friends... A lot of u BX kids watch way too much TV
This is the dumbest sh*t I have ever read in my life. Busta had his own bodyguard murdered in front of him at his video shoot in BK and didn't speak, camron got his sh*t rocked at a bar in the city by Lizzie and not a peep out of him, pun almost ate Jigga's food in the BX and again..no snitching.
 06-15-2012, 09:11 AM         #126
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
This is the dumbest sh*t I have ever read in my life. Busta had his own bodyguard murdered in front of him at his video shoot in BK and didn't speak, camron got his sh*t rocked at a bar in the city by Lizzie and not a peep out of him, pun almost ate Jigga's food in the BX and again..no snitching.
STOP

1) Firstly were 8 innocent bystanders injured most of whom were probably white..?

2) How many were on probation?

3) How many worth more money than Breezy and Drake or on the level of worldwide fame - this story has made worldwide news (and dont say Jay, cuz thats some street sh*t there which wasnt in the public or filmed and nobody knows the real truth)

If this were between just Breezy and Drizzy people it would not have gone this far, if you note Breezy was poppin off, but soon as that picture of the Australian tourist leaked, thats when it take a twist. Thats when Meek wanted to be friendly and go all soft, thats when Drizzy started saying he never did anything, thats when Breezy turned all friendly....

Rule one don't scar up innocent white people

This has gone beyond some "street" sh*t, it's skipped into every day joe public...somebody has to pay, white people will go that extra mile to make an example when u scar up their daughters

If Beanie Sigel and his people scared up 8 white chicks while aiming shots at HOV and them white chicks tried to pin it on HOV cuz he got more paper than Beanie, u think ol boy wudnt start talkin and clear his name or be down 200 million?

Last edited by the synthesis; 06-15-2012 at 09:20 AM..
 06-15-2012, 09:16 AM         #127
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
Chris brown is a r&b singer, not a rapper.

[video - click to view]

06-15-2012, 09:17 AM         #128
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 n0xescapex said:
Ah... Controversy. Lot of potential snitches in this thread lol.

I know right...glad i've never done any crime around some of these posters....
 06-15-2012, 09:24 AM         #129
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

CHRIS IS SNITCHING!!! Even Gave Them VIDEO !! (Drizzy's Getting LOCKED UP Soon)

MTO on their bs
 5 years ago '09        #130
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
 urbangatsby said:
how was he innocent when he started sh*t with drake then drake and meek brought the hood sh*t to him and now he's crying to the NYPD????

[pic - click to view]

Brought the hood?
 5 years ago '08        #131
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8956 8956
How is it snitching? If you're out and about acting like a hard a.ss you deserve to rot in jail. Pieces of sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #132
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
man... yall n***as is dumb if you think he gon stick to the "G" code AFTER the n***a just got his career back... F**K THAT!!! if dude keeps it quiet and retaliates, it's gon f**k him up more...
 5 years ago '11        #133
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
sh*t I would have told the police too haha. If you want to be a dumb a.ss then don't tell the police cause its really the only thing you can do
 06-15-2012, 10:16 AM         #134
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
sh*t if me and a bi*ch get into it n the bi*ch touch me and I ain't able to knock the bi*ch out since "men shld not hit womem" then ima get her a.ss locked up.
And she would get your a.ss locked up in a SECOND and play the victim

You're god damn right about this

My baby momma came over to my moms house, acting all crazy and drunk as hell. She told a mutual friend that she was just gonna drop off some sh*t from the house (I just split with her and had some sh*t at her apt)

She starts throwing my sh*t everywhere - smashes a home theater system in the neighbors driveway - screaming and waking everyone up. The whole time the dude who drover had this "I did not sign up for this sh*t" look on his face - she tried to get him involved, he kept it real and said he wasn't getting involved. So after arguing for 10 minutes she punched me in the face, bent my glasses, left a mark, and left.

You're god damn right I didn't hit her back in front of all those woke up people, and you're god damn right I called the cops as soon as she left and filed a report on her. I told the cops I had no idea who drove her there, that I didn't even know his name (which was a lie I knew his full government), and saved that report in the back pocket. They took pics of the marks, and gave me an incedent number. My only regret was NOT pressing charges on her - and you better believe if the same thing happens again with her, I would follow through and press charges on a bi*ch. Females are granted protections that men do not have, and I'll be damned if I have to be labeled as a domestic abuser for the rest of my life because of some dumbass view of "not snitching", when if a female starts a physical f!ght and you so much as leave a scratch on her arm from restraining her, you are going to fu*king jail. The judge is gonna throw the book at you. You better play by HER rules and not the street rules or you are gonna have your kids taken from you for years and years.
 5 years ago '04        #135
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 716 716
did yall hear about tony parker getting hit in the eye by glass in that lil brawl.....this is bout to be a big deal
 5 years ago '08        #136
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,723 | Props total: 12143 12143
Chris may still be under probation for that lil Ri Ri thing leave this bish alone bruh....aint worth losing time over
 06-15-2012, 11:16 AM         #137
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrugeR said:
And she would get your a.ss locked up in a SECOND and play the victim

You're god damn right about this

My baby momma came over to my moms house, acting all crazy and drunk as hell. She told a mutual friend that she was just gonna drop off some sh*t from the house (I just split with her and had some sh*t at her apt)

She starts throwing my sh*t everywhere - smashes a home theater system in the neighbors driveway - screaming and waking everyone up. The whole time the dude who drover had this "I did not sign up for this sh*t" look on his face - she tried to get him involved, he kept it real and said he wasn't getting involved. So after arguing for 10 minutes she punched me in the face, bent my glasses, left a mark, and left.

You're god damn right I didn't hit her back in front of all those woke up people, and you're god damn right I called the cops as soon as she left and filed a report on her. I told the cops I had no idea who drove her there, that I didn't even know his name (which was a lie I knew his full government), and saved that report in the back pocket. They took pics of the marks, and gave me an incedent number. My only regret was NOT pressing charges on her - and you better believe if the same thing happens again with her, I would follow through and press charges on a bi*ch. Females are granted protections that men do not have, and I'll be damned if I have to be labeled as a domestic abuser for the rest of my life because of some dumbass view of "not snitching", when if a female starts a physical f!ght and you so much as leave a scratch on her arm from restraining her, you are going to fu*king jail. The judge is gonna throw the book at you. You better play by HER rules and not the street rules or you are gonna have your kids taken from you for years and years.

When I was getting ready to leave my ex she called the cops on me and lied about some foul sh*t. bi*ch even called my moms and did the same. I literally hadnt seen her in 4 days(I admit I was laid up with another chick) and when she'd go to work I'd go back to our apartment and clean more of my sh*t out. She had the locks changed, and told the cops I hit her.......................You know I literally had to have the new shorty come in and say I hadnt been home in 4 days, we been fu*kin, and that I been nowhere near her. They locked me up before they even asked me if half the bullsh*t was true
 5 years ago '10        #138
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
When will all these dummies stop taking lyrics for face value? Its music. Not an autobiography.

IJS...these n*ggas is artists. Y U holding them to hood standards? They just cultivating media images.

Last edited by bbqslap; 06-15-2012 at 11:31 AM..
 06-15-2012, 11:27 AM         #139
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
They locked me up before they even asked me if half the bullsh*t was true
Investigation DURING incarceration, America is on some bullsh*t
 5 years ago '04        #140
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
dont really see it as snitching when theres MULTIPLE eye witnesses sayin Drake was the instigator and multiple people got injured...on top of the fact all it says was he was COOPERATING WITHT THE POLICE!!! nowhere does it say what he said or anything lol...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy