Chris Brown gave NYPD evidence that shows Drake was in the fight *SNITCHING*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 the synthesis said:
Are you intentionally playing dumb for the sake of it?

The cops have a case as long as there are a 100 witnesses

This is bigger than a alleged f!ght between two camps, its beyond that, you have 8 innocent bystanders injured. They could easily falsely point the finger at Chris Brown and say he threw a bottle at them, simply because he is worth millions$$$$$. He has to tell the truth, especially if he isnt guilty of anything.

If you were worth near 30 million and everything could be taken from you on the basis of lies and false accusations, you'd have to be the dumbest DUMB DUMMY DUMBO alive not to defend urself
Pretty much it's agreed on stories by Chris brown, tmz and witnesses there that he wasn't the aggressor and got his a.ss kicked...so now it's a bi*ch a.ss move to go snitch to the police and say drake or meek was the ones...n*ggas love to snitch nowadays....yeah sure plenty of bar f!ghts happens with rappers and they don't go off and tell the police of what happen
 6 years ago '11        #82
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8507 8507
Young Moolah Bay-BEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

06-15-2012, 12:53 AM         #83
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a bunch of nerds who listen to rick ross talking about snitching
 6 years ago '04        #84
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23505 23505
damn wasn't both these n*ggas in the "take it to the head" video
 06-15-2012, 01:04 AM         #85
THIRDtaFIF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fake as picture
 06-15-2012, 01:04 AM         #86
DJScribbles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
girlf!ght!
 06-15-2012, 01:06 AM         #87
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no one here understands what snitching is
 6 years ago '11        #88
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
TS is a "in-the-house broke n*gga..." Y would Chris take the wrap when he wasn't the aggressor in the situation, him and his entourage we're the ones a.ssaulted and had to get stitches, innocent bystanders (including a blue eyed blonde haired white girl) was injured... And last but not least HE IS ALREADY PAINTED AS THE "BAD BOY" BY THE MEDIA!
 06-15-2012, 01:13 AM         #89
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
he is from the hood, drake is the only one acting here

when u facing 8-9 lawsuits, which will make you go bankrupt and you know you are innocent and haven't hurt anyone, are you telling me you'll let the feds and the victims of the crime/club finish you off to keep some kind of street rep?

Snitching is= when you are "guilty" of something and you put the blame on someone else or tell "tales" to save ur own a.ss:
^^^This is wtf snitchin is.

n*ggas watch way too much TV n too many fictional movies n listen to too many fake a.ss rappers that's really pus*y.

sh*t if me and a bi*ch get into it n the bi*ch touch me and I ain't able to knock the bi*ch out since "men shld not hit womem" then ima get her a.ss locked up.

fu*k being ashamed of sumthn when the next person gonna do you the same way.Black ppl making sh*t harder on themselves with this stop snitching sh*t. Seem like the ones that scream that sh*t be the main ones telling.
 6 years ago '11        #90
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Breezy being held to gangster rap standards

n*ggas just need somethin to hate on

fu*k off Breezys sack not enough room for me
 6 years ago '05        #91
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
t/s is trolling or is just a child. nothing left to discuss.
 6 years ago '05        #92
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
Snitch? he is a r&B singer, they fucced his face up, he gets paid for his looks and singin. Lost respect for meek and drake still pus*y.
 06-15-2012, 01:26 AM         #93
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:
Pretty much it's agreed on stories by Chris brown, tmz and witnesses there that he wasn't the aggressor and got his a.ss kicked...so now it's a bi*ch a.ss move to go snitch to the police and say drake or meek was the ones...n*ggas love to snitch nowadays....yeah sure plenty of bar f!ghts happens with rappers and they don't go off and tell the police of what happen
Someone is guilty because TMZ said so>?

What witness statements have you seen?

Nobody knows what happened, there are many different versions.

The only factual information we have is innocent people were injured.

You need to stop being Quincy M.E. and wait for the facts to come out before you end up lookin real foolish
 06-15-2012, 01:28 AM         #94
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
^^^This is wtf snitchin is.

n*ggas watch way too much TV n too many fictional movies n listen to too many fake a.ss rappers that's really pus*y.

sh*t if me and a bi*ch get into it n the bi*ch touch me and I ain't able to knock the bi*ch out since "men shld not hit womem" then ima get her a.ss locked up.

fu*k being ashamed of sumthn when the next person gonna do you the same way.Black ppl making sh*t harder on themselves with this stop snitching sh*t. Seem like the ones that scream that sh*t be the main ones telling.
word
 6 years ago '04        #95
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1682 1682
Then Hip-Hop folks get mad when these clubs don't wanna let them in. Watch W.I.P. and Greenhouse eliminate Hip-Hop nights now... Just as a few other upscale venues have done in NYC.
 6 years ago '06        #96
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Breezy keepin it G drizzy a punk at times
 6 years ago '04        #97
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
ain't chris on probation? of course he doesnt wanna get in trouble for something he didnt fu*kin do.
 6 years ago '09        #98
Mumbles253 
space
space
$467 | Props total: 1 1
I dont condone snitching, but chris brown has never came off as a bad a.ss Money over B*****s an dirt over snitches type cat. I like drake as a MUSIC artist, but i think he's tryna show his a.ss, cause people say drakes weak an he wants the tough lover boy image. like justin bieber. What they need to realize is there gonna make beef popular an trending again, an a real n*gga gone get murdered.
 6 years ago '04        #99
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
n*ggas throw that word "SNITCH" around to loosely now a days! if anything its a hoe move to go get in some sh*t and then report it to the police. Ya'll n*ggas sound dumber then camron when Bill asked his a.ss would he tell the cops about the child molester in the building. Nigg(ers) and they egos.
 06-15-2012, 03:47 AM         #100
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
48m Frankie Leonard ‏@datank7
WOW! @chrisbrown is a snitch...looks like hes a word that rhymes with it
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

50m Christina .  ‏@clickClackSTiNA
chris brown , why'd you have to be a snitch ? 
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

52m Big Mama ‏@TF_ImAfrica
they're calling chris brown a snitch right now ... but they/re gonna go back listening to his music ... Oh.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

1h Savannah ‏@So_Ambitious27
Did chris brown really snitch on drake?
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

1h Natasha Romanova ‏@spotlightlastar
Snitch RT @TMZ: Chris Brown Talks To Cops & His Lawyer Presents Evidence Against Drake in Nightclub Brawl
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

1h Bryant Giles ‏@iKontra_
Lightskin snitch smh RT @TMZ: Chris Brown Talks To Cops & His Lawyer Presents Evidence Against Drake in Nightclub Brawl
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

1h Matt McCoy ‏@LongStrokeMcCoy
Mhm. I was called a snitch by a "big fan of chris brown" and said I was in team breeze. I don't know what team breeze is.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

2h Moreno ‏@MOREN0
So is Chris Brown gonna be labeled as a snitch now that he gave police evidence to prove drake was in The f!ght last night
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

2h Swizz Haseeb ‏@SwizzHaseeb
Snitch! RT @TMZ: Chris Brown Talks To Cops & His Lawyer Presents Evidence Against Drake in Nightclub Brawl
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

4h Phleent™ Flossy© ‏@PhilChard
SNITCH! RT @ComplexMag Chris Brown Talks To NYPD, Lawyers Present Physical Evidence Of Drake's Involvement In f!ght
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

4h Blake Johnson ‏@BlakeDaBasedSon
Lol so u really went and snitched to the police on Drake and Meek Mill? No one likes a snitch bruh lol @chrisbrown
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

4h ☜ Eddie Haskell ™ ‏@EddieisKrueger
#Snitch Chris Brown Talks To NYPD, Lawyers Present Physical Evidence Of Drake's Involvement In f!ght
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

4h nwnl. ‏@__HIGHendtheory
“@ComplexMag: Chris Brown Talks To NYPD, Lawyers Present Physical Evidence Of Drake's Involvement In f!ght snitch
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

5h R.I.P Andrew Simms ‏@_n0tavailable
snitch RT @UKNOWBOSIE: RT @Flow935: TMZ is reporting: CHRIS BROWN has spoken with New York Police Dept. detectives about the club f!ght.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

6h SwãggerJʊiceDrip'n ♚ ‏@LaQuanAmir
Chris Brown A Snitch , He Was Helpin The Cops Wit The Investigation , smh
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

6h Crackaveli™ ‏@BBQx_
Still didn't snitch? RT @TMZ: Chris Brown Talks To Cops -- Lawyer Presents Evidence Against Drake in Nightclub Brawl
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

6h Vania ‏@KeemaTheSpitta
#Snitch nd they say bangin😒RT @TMZ: @chrisbrown Talks To Cops -- Lawyer Presents Evidence Against Drake in Brawl
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

6h мιĸezмυтнαғυcĸιɴвoo ‏@mikezboo
Chris brown a snitch
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

6h Colonel Slanders ‏@bolastname
RT @TMZ Chris Brown Talks To Cops -- Lawyer Presents Evidence Against Drake in Nightclub Brawl}-too much lightskin for no one not to snitch
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

13h Bossip ‏@Bossip
Where Is Rihanna?! Drake DENIES Attacking Chris Brown But Did He Dry Snitch On Meek Mill After The Bloody Bottle...
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

17h BLAZEWOOD ‏@KennySantanaa
“@vaanitySLAVE fu*k alla that @drake u still my n*gga , @chrisbrown you too , but free that bi*ch rihanna fu*k alla that she a snitch too .”
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

20h Pontsho ✌Mojafi ™ ‏@Airborne_Trigga

@MoraleVeritaz @chrisbrown @Drake No snitch'n
View conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite
10 Jun Jermaine ‏@FrenchCoke

@chrisbrown" snitch"
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
8 Jun Dess ‏@ILoveeAdrienne

@DumbBootay_ @chrisbrown *calls Jacari to snitch*
View conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite

2h Jon Will ‏@cvJonWill
Cthu guess its cool 2 rat now days RT @TMZ Chris Brown Talks To Cops & His Lawyer Presents (cont)
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

4h Jermaine Maine ‏@jaywalkn
Wow so @ChrisBrown is a woman beater AND a RAT. SMFH -
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

4h June30th :) ‏@iAm_RAT
#NP Another Round x Chris Brown ft. Fat Joe
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

6h Rip Maddi ‏@Relly_18st
Chris brown a rat
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

6h Dwayne God Gittens ‏@RuggaReppinFOE
I smell a rat!!!! RT @funkmasterflex: #IFWT BREAKING NEWS: Chris Brown Talks To Cops, Lawyer Goes After Drake -
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

6h Ty ‏@BMF_Freak
smh rat🐭“@TMZ: Chris Brown Talks To Cops -- Lawyer Presents Evidence Against Drake in Nightclub Brawl
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

9h ovo&xo doll ‏@ihave_ambition1
Chris brown is a rat foreal!! Tryna rat on Drake and meek

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago