Chris Brown gave NYPD evidence that shows Drake was in the fight *SNITCHING*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,116 | Props total: 1654 1654
 urbangatsby said:
how was he innocent when he started sh*t with drake then drake and meek brought the hood sh*t to him and now he's crying to the NYPD????
how you know you were there im not going to even comment because i want there but everyone making up stories and wasnt even there
 06-14-2012, 11:46 PM         #62
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mannn, Dudes On Here Think These Stars Give A fu*k About If He Snitched Or Nott
OGs Now A Days Are Snitchin Too, Just Not To See A Day.. You Think These Stars Wont?
Get It Right..

Plus Drake Is A Punk Rat Too, Known Fact In T-Dot.

Both Of 'Em Are Pussies In My Eyes Anyways, f!ghtin Over A Hoe.. Both Of These Niggs Can Get Girls 100 Times Better Lookin' Than That wh0orebag.

Keep It Movin'..
 5 years ago '06        #63
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 urbangatsby said:
how was he innocent when he started sh*t with drake then drake and meek brought the hood sh*t to him and now he's crying to the NYPD????
lol @ drake bringin anything hood to somebody. stop it b
 5 years ago '06        #64
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
HAHah. Surprised no ones talking about T.I's snitch a.ss.... His f*ggot a.ss birthday bash 17 radio commercials have me rolling... And yes I know he has more money and always will than me. But damn... there comes a point...
 5 years ago '07        #65
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
 GetOnMahLevel said:
my nicca ye!!!
 5 years ago '07        #66
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69964 69964
ts is bi*chin...why?
 5 years ago '05        #67
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
If someone scarred my face for life, id fu*king try to prosecute them too.

fu*k wrong wit yall!?
 5 years ago '05        #68
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
 Soda Pop said:
I'll tell you right now any of you bi*ches ever do some sh*t like that to my face, you better hope the cops find you first.
stfu n*gga we on the internet
 06-15-2012, 12:00 AM         #69
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayThunder said:
stfu n*gga we on the internet
 5 years ago '05        #70
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 the synthesis said:
how do you know he started it,? there are 14 hundred different stories, nobody knows how it went down

all we know is 8 people were injured, chris brown was injured and one bodyguard, thats factual and the club was damaged

those innocent bystanders can sue the club and the celebrities, the club can also sue the celebrities, 8 or 9 law suits, you have to defend yourself from allegations if you are truly innocent.

if breezy was attacked and he is not responsible for injuring those people he better off telling his version, drake is doing the same.

legit money and freedom is at stake
 5 years ago '11        #71
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Drake & CB both talking to cops, sound like Meek about to take the fall
 5 years ago '04        #72
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
TS is a complete idiot.
 06-15-2012, 12:17 AM         #73
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 calikidjoey said:
but none of those n*ggas you named be trying to act all hood and sh*t
he is from the hood, drake is the only one acting here

when u facing 8-9 lawsuits, which will make you go bankrupt and you know you are innocent and haven't hurt anyone, are you telling me you'll let the feds and the victims of the crime/club finish you off to keep some kind of street rep?

Snitching is= when you are "guilty" of something and you put the blame on someone else or tell "tales" to save ur own a.ss....

If Chris Brown is "not guilty" and is simply telling the truth, that aint snitching, same as if i saw some lady gettin r*ped in the middle of the street and the feds were trying to pin it on me, when i knew damn well it was that Russell Brand lookalike next door too me, i'd tell the truth..

The definition of snitching has gone so astray, nowadays soon as u talk to a cop ur labeled a snitch...
 06-15-2012, 12:23 AM         #74
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of u dumb dudes on here wud be so easy to frame

i cud walk into ur crib knock u the fu*k out, k!ll ur family with ur kitchen knife infront of u and place the knife in to ur hand

and u wudnt tell the police, cuz it'd be "snitching" and u'd happily be executed for a crime u didnt commit

keep ya street rep

Last edited by the synthesis; 06-15-2012 at 12:30 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #75
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Drake & CB both talking to cops, sound like Meek about to take the fall
thats pretty much all i got from this "article"...we'll see
 5 years ago '11        #76
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
This stop snitching sh*t is getting out of hand

There ain't no way I'm doing time for somebody else
 5 years ago '11        #77
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Just remember the person you in jail for probably fu*king your bi*ch
 5 years ago '11        #78
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
I forgot that people are now living in the emo era where rappers and singers can act tough and hood in videos, viral videos, make statements about having goons and being gang members and threatening to hurt rappers but when someone gets a bottle to the head they run to the cops and hit the "Im telling" button to the cops it's ok? I understand that Chris is on probation but if you don't tell the cops anything, they have no case

If this was the 90s, you would just break the club and party goers off some bread and call it a day...now both sides of a f!ght cooperate with the police

Also this whole Chris is trying to avoid being sued is crap because he can be sued no matter if he cooperates or not, it's a civil issue.....bottom line? fu*k YOU SNITCH a.ss n*ggaS lol n*ggas is weenies blood hahahaha
 5 years ago '04        #79
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
What other people said.

If Drake fought him man to man, then CB would be a pus*y.

Throwing bottles from behind your security guards? fu*k that gay sh*t.
 06-15-2012, 12:41 AM         #80
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:
I forgot that people are now living in the emo era where rappers and singers can act tough and hood in videos, viral videos, make statements about having goons and being gang members and threatening to hurt rappers but when someone gets a bottle to the head they run to the cops and hit the "Im telling" button to the cops it's ok? I understand that Chris is on probation but if you don't tell the cops anything, they have no case

If this was the 90s, you would just break the club and party goers off some bread and call it a day...now both sides of a f!ght cooperate with the police

Also this whole Chris is trying to avoid being sued is crap because he can be sued no matter if he cooperates or not, it's a civil issue.....bottom line? fu*k YOU SNITCH a.ss n*ggaS lol n*ggas is weenies blood hahahaha
Are you intentionally playing dumb for the sake of it?

The cops have a case as long as there are a 100 witnesses

This is bigger than a alleged f!ght between two camps, its beyond that, you have 8 innocent bystanders injured. They could easily falsely point the finger at Chris Brown and say he threw a bottle at them, simply because he is worth millions$$$$$. He has to tell the truth, especially if he isnt guilty of anything.

If you were worth near 30 million and everything could be taken from you on the basis of lies and false accusations, you'd have to be the dumbest DUMB DUMMY DUMBO alive not to defend urself
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago