Chris Brown gave NYPD evidence that shows Drake was in the fight *SNITCHING*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
high school sh*t. NEXT.
 5 years ago '06        #42
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 Patrick Galooly said:
When people exercise their 2nd amendment right they give up the right to cooperate with the police?
the 2nd amendment is the right to bear arms.

Oh and TS is a f*g.
 06-14-2012, 10:57 PM         #43
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If a n*gga cut me and i didnt get a chance to retaliate im a tellin the cops too, it aint snitching its called being a real n*gga, bx aint got no real n*ggas on here so they dont understand what chris breezy tryna do, its chess.

P.S chris brown is a certified blood, he got his blood approval in VA but certified in LA

leave my boo alone
 5 years ago '04        #44
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Mr X said:
no he doesnt dumb fu*k

he is a big kid, he fu*ks around and has fun, why dont you watch some videos of him and see how he is, he a fun person, always smiling, laughing and doing random sh*t, he aint trying to be a gangster idiot, i even say soo woo and throw up gang signs for fun, it doesnt mean anything
You're not in the public eye, me/you messing around sayin soo woo is much different from him, especially when you've done sh*t like beat the sh*t outta a women, thrown a chair that broke/cracked a window on GMA, ect. I don't even dislike the kid, but he's a fu*kin knuckle head, pickin f!ghts and sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #45
jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0
some of you in here is straight fool n*ggas in there throwing bottles and he got gashed up not to mention a few white people that i promised you already lawyered up and about to announce they intention to sue. And we havent even heard from the injured black people yet.

Whoever threw those bottles gonna have to do time they could have ended somebody life throwing bottles over some stupid sh*t. Dudes always trying to prove they aint no punk but jails and grave yards full of people trying to prove they aint no punk.
 06-14-2012, 11:01 PM         #46
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the n*gga still on papers and y'all want him to get himmed by not just being like I got hit with. Bottle
 06-14-2012, 11:04 PM         #47
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigtrevdogg said:
the n*gga is on probation. do you expect the n*gga to violate for sweet a.ss Drake?
That's what I'm sayin
 5 years ago '05        #48
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 739 739
 Trolling said:
lol chris is on probation damm right he snitching .
 5 years ago '10        #49
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 AK2 said:
How is a snitch. He is a R&B singer. That is what is expected of him to do given his occupation. He is a drug dealer or some other type of criminal.
not when cb on twitter talkin like he's bout that life trynna run with bloods and sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #50
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
This story clearly says that Drake and his lawyers have been talking to authorities and cooperating as well. I don't understand the problem outside of the fact that Drake obviously has a better pr team, and half the people on this board are among the dumbest people in the world.
 5 years ago '04        #51
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
Drake a snitch, I could give a fu*k about snitches snitching on snitches, moving on
 5 years ago '05        #52
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
Never amazes me that some young dude calls this snitching lol.. Watching too many movies my dude too many
 5 years ago '11        #53
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 3167 3167
how the fu*k is he snitchin when the whole gotdamn world knows drake and meek started the sht..drake gonna do the same and put the blame on CB ..get the fu*k outa here wit dat bull sht..u act like he went and pick a n*gga out of a lineup or sum sht he just told his side so he wont get sued..jail is 1 thing..but we talking about money here..and having to pay out millions in settlements to people that got hurt

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 06-14-2012 at 11:25 PM..
 06-14-2012, 11:22 PM         #54
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you cats probably think it's snitching to file a police report when your car gets burglarized so you can make an insurance claim...
 5 years ago '05        #55
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,085 | Props total: 19691 19691
 Mr X said:
no he doesnt dumb fu*k

he is a big kid, he fu*ks around and has fun, why dont you watch some videos of him and see how he is, he a fun person, always smiling, laughing and doing random sh*t, he aint trying to be a gangster idiot, i even say soo woo and throw up gang signs for fun, it doesnt mean anything
:ohhellnonas: i know that is a troll statement
 5 years ago '05        #56
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Home Slice.....this is 2012......the Stop Snitching Movement been dead for 10 years

Bottom line.......dont do something bad.......if you are more concerned about someone telling than your actual brain freeze-crime-bad deed

I love violence........I just hate when people get mad when they get caught-told on
 5 years ago '05        #57
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i forgot blk ppl not allowed to go to the cops lol stupid bx ppl
 5 years ago '04        #58
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #59
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,085 | Props total: 19691 19691
 FlamboyantOne said:
Home Slice.....this is 2012......the Stop Snitching Movement been dead for 10 years this

Bottom line.......dont do something bad.......if you are more concerned about someone telling than your actual brain freeze-crime-bad deed

I love violence........I just hate when people get mad when they get caught-told on
^^^^^then this

fu*k summer trolling season is here
those statements contradict each other
 5 years ago '10        #60
BlaccThoughtz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$578 | Props total: 139 139
 urbangatsby said:

[pic - click to view]

Chris Brown has spoken with New York Police Dept. detectives about the bar f!ght that left a gash in his chin ... and law enforcement sources tell us his lawyer has given the NYPD "physical evidence" which allegedly shows Drake was involved in the melee.

We're told Chris' lawyer, Mark Geragos, went to the NYPD late today to present evidence showing that Drake and Meek Mill were the aggressors, but earlier in the day Chris spoke with Detectives at an undisclosed location in NYC. Cops tell us Chris is not currently a suspect but rather "a witness and a victim." We're also told Drake is not currently a suspect.

On the other side, we're told Drake has been "cooperating" with authorities, but we do not know if he has spoken to cops -- it appears his representatives have had conversations with detectives.

Sources tell us ... the bad guy here may be someone in Chris' camp, who was inciting Drake and his people all night.

As we previously reported both Chris and Drake were trash talking each other before the f!ght, flipping each other off and what not.

Basically CB is snitching to NYPD and saying Drake and Meek Mill were the ones to start the f!ght....I'm tired of these fake a.ss hip hop stars that act tough on records and videos, talk about how hard they are yet run to the N Y P D when someone pulls their cards...Tupac and Biggie are rolling in their graves now(Don't give me that he's a singer sh-t, Jodeci back in the day use to roll n*ggas out the club if they started something)

**edit** He goes around claiming to be a blood, talks about knock n*ggas out in his freestyles, talks about toting guns for the haters, talk about being a real n*gga and keeping it hood...so yes when people say and do all those things i do expect them to act accordingly.....if i was him i wouldn't cooperate and just catch drake or meek next time they are out and beat they a.sses

u sound like a fool, not every1 wants to stay on hood dumb as shyt and dude is r&B signer and other rappers saying all tht shyt ur talking r wit hood shyt r entertainers there selling to dumb a.ss like u with tht silly shyt
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy