Chris Brown gave NYPD evidence that shows Drake was in the fight *SNITCHING*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
17019 pageviews
180 comments

UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
Chris Brown gave NYPD evidence that shows Drake was in the f!ght *SNITCHING*

[pic - click to view]

Chris Brown has spoken with New York Police Dept. detectives about the bar f!ght that left a gash in his chin ... and law enforcement sources tell us his lawyer has given the NYPD "physical evidence" which allegedly shows Drake was involved in the melee.

We're told Chris' lawyer, Mark Geragos, went to the NYPD late today to present evidence showing that Drake and Meek Mill were the aggressors, but earlier in the day Chris spoke with Detectives at an undisclosed location in NYC. Cops tell us Chris is not currently a suspect but rather "a witness and a victim." We're also told Drake is not currently a suspect.

On the other side, we're told Drake has been "cooperating" with authorities, but we do not know if he has spoken to cops -- it appears his representatives have had conversations with detectives.

Sources tell us ... the bad guy here may be someone in Chris' camp, who was inciting Drake and his people all night.

As we previously reported both Chris and Drake were trash talking each other before the f!ght, flipping each other off and what not.

[pic - click to view]

Chris Brown Talks To Cops -- Lawyer Presents Evidence Against Drake in Nightclub Brawl | TMZ.com
Basically CB is snitching to NYPD and saying Drake and Meek Mill were the ones to start the f!ght....I'm tired of these fake a.ss hip hop stars that act tough on records and videos, talk about how hard they are yet run to the N Y P D when someone pulls their cards...Tupac and Biggie are rolling in their graves now(Don't give me that he's a singer sh-t, Jodeci back in the day use to roll n*ggas out the club if they started something)

**edit** He goes around claiming to be a blood, talks about knock n*ggas out in his freestyles, talks about toting guns for the haters, talk about being a real n*gga and keeping it hood...so yes when people say and do all those things i do expect them to act accordingly.....if i was him i wouldn't cooperate and just catch drake or meek next time they are out and beat they a.sses

Last edited by UrbanGAAWD; 06-14-2012 at 09:45 PM..

180 comments for "Chris Brown gave NYPD evidence that shows Drake was in the fight *SNITCHING*"

06-14-2012, 09:36 PM         #2
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what wud MJ, Usher, Justin Timberlake, Prince do if they were attacked by a group of people and also potentially sued for millions for unrelated injured parties?

you measuring r&b singers by some street code?
 6 years ago '09        #3
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,150 | Props total: 472 472
n*ggas is sweet gawd. Plain and simple, I don't support none of these rapped n*ggas sh*t.
 6 years ago '12        #4
AK2 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 100 100
How is a snitch. He is a R&B singer. That is what is expected of him to do given his occupation. He is a drug dealer or some other type of criminal.
 06-14-2012, 09:39 PM         #5
wtf585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when did CB ever say "fu*k a snitch" on a record?? He aint that type of dude...

so if your grandma, who wouldnt sell a asprin to a person with a headache, witenessed a crime, and told the cops, she a snitch and should be dealt with? negroe please
 06-14-2012, 09:40 PM         #6
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

say it a'int so Breezy...
 6 years ago '11        #7
BaseHeadCC 8 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 2 2
The n*gga threw a botttle at him, fu*k him
 6 years ago '07        #8
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3273 3273
TS is an idiot
 6 years ago '06        #9
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
lets not act like if he didnt get out this situation he would be thrown under the bus..
 6 years ago '11        #10
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
 the synthesis said:
what wud MJ, Usher, Justin Timberlake, Prince do if they were attacked by a group of people and also potentially sued for millions for unrelated injured parties?

you measuring r&b singers by some street code?
 AK2 said:
How is a snitch. He is a R&B singer. That is what is expected of him to do given his occupation. He is a drug dealer or some other type of criminal.
He goes around claiming to be a blood, talks about knock n*ggas out in his freestyles, talks about toting guns for the haters, talk about being a real n*gga and keeping it hood...so yes when people say and do all those things i do expect them to act accordingly

speaking of MJ, Usher, Prince and JT....none of them claim to be billy bad a.sses that knock n*ggas out for the fun of it....although i heard a fun story about prince back in the 80s from this old club promoter about how he slapped a guy 2 times in the roxy(not sure if true but still amusing)

Last edited by UrbanGAAWD; 06-14-2012 at 09:47 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #11
2nd2none 
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 1123 1123
this on some sammy the bull level of treachery
 6 years ago '08        #12
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5111 5111
I'll tell you right now any of you bi*ches ever do some sh*t like that to my face, you better hope the cops find you first.
 6 years ago '05        #13
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
i see nothin wrong with it. if it was a 1 on 1 he'd be a bi*ch but f*ggot n*ggas usin security to f!ght they battles and throwin bottles inna crowd full of innocent bystanders? i'd be talkin to police too. not to mention muthafu*kas still want CB's career dead for that Rihanna incident he bein smart.
 06-14-2012, 09:49 PM         #14
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:
He goes around claiming to be a blood, talks about knock n*ggas out in his freestyles, talks about toting guns for the haters, talk about being a real n*gga and keeping it hood...so yes when people say and do all those things i do expect them to act accordingly

speaking of MJ, Usher, Prince and JT....none of them claim to be billy bad a.sses that knock n*ggas out for the fun of it....although i heard a fun story about prince back in the 80s from his old club promoter about how he slapped a guy 2 times in the roxy(not sure if true but still amusing)
you think he care about some street code when he lookin at being sued by 8 different people and being bankrupt? also being thrown in the pen after being jumped? u want dude to take the blame for everything or keep quite and still do time and be broke?

this aint no street sh*t, this here is a innocent man being framed for some sh*t

who ever did the crime shud own up instead of lettin some other dude take the fall, now thats some bi*ch sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #15
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 697 697
Thread starter is a fu*king douche-bag...
 6 years ago '11        #16
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
 the synthesis said:
you think he care about some street code when he lookin at being sued by 8 different people and being bankrupt? also being thrown in the pen after being jumped? u want dude to take the blame for everything or keep quite and still do time and be broke?

this aint no street sh*t, this here is a innocent man being framed for some sh*t

who ever did the crime shud own up instead of lettin some other dude take the fall, now thats some bi*ch sh*t
how was he innocent when he started sh*t with drake then drake and meek brought the hood sh*t to him and now he's crying to the NYPD????
 6 years ago '11        #17
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9968 9968

OP needs to watch the Boondocks episode Thank You For Not Snitching.
 6 years ago '08        #18
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5111 5111
 urbangatsby said:
how was he innocent when he started sh*t with drake then drake and meek's security brought the hood sh*t to him and now he's crying to the NYPD????
Fixed
 06-14-2012, 09:58 PM         #19
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:
how was he innocent when he started sh*t with drake then drake and meek brought the hood sh*t to him and now he's crying to the NYPD????
how do you know he started it,? there are 14 hundred different stories, nobody knows how it went down

all we know is 8 people were injured, chris brown was injured and one bodyguard, thats factual and the club was damaged

those innocent bystanders can sue the club and the celebrities, the club can also sue the celebrities, 8 or 9 law suits, you have to defend yourself from allegations if you are truly innocent.

if breezy was attacked and he is not responsible for injuring those people he better off telling his version, drake is doing the same.

legit money and freedom is at stake
 6 years ago '10        #20
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
Man all this sh*t is confusing

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy