Jun 14 - The top 10 most dangerous cities in America, 2012

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #121
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Special Edd said:
> 2011 murders: 344

fu*kING 344 murderS IN ONE YEAR........ TALKING ABOUT fu*kED UP IMAGINE THE NUMBER FOR ATTEMPTED murderS.

GOOD GOD,

NY?

The city had 502 k!llings as of this morning, according to Marc LaVorgna, a mayoral spokesman. The record low was 471 in 2009; second lowest was 499 in 2007, according to police statistics.

New York recorded 536 homicides last year, according to the police departmentís website. Before 2002, the city hadnít experienced fewer than 600 murders since the early 1960s, the mayorís office said in a statement. Record-keeping began in 1963.

WHAT THE fu*k

The bloodiest year in New York history was 1990, when 2,245 people were k!lled at the height of the crack cocaine epidemic how the fu*k

Damn!!!

That crack epidemic wasn't EVEN a joke
 5 years ago '11        #122
Dillah810 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,662 | Props total: 1702 1702
 virusrev said:
Much love to all my folk in flint. project born, doa, dayton family, mc breed, b.o.d.k., swan-d, moss, top authority, jake the flake.

realest sh*t from flint
I haven't heard this in a long time. Props. Crazy this was done in the early 90s and aint sh*t changed.
 5 years ago '12        #123
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
2 of top 2
 5 years ago '06        #124
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,833 | Props total: 1994 1994
they should do this list by homicides not population.. Sht is sad.. Mostly black people shooting each other.. I dont see chicago ny philly los angeles or my hometown newark nj..
 5 years ago '11        #125
Dillah810 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,662 | Props total: 1702 1702
 KrugeR said:
I heard that the police issued public notice that they can not a.ssure the safety of citizens in certain areas after dark - is this true or just a rumor? I know a few cities have done this/
Pretty much. And the arson got so out of hand that it forced the city to hire more firemen. They burnt down an entire Elementary school (Homedale R.I.P.)
 5 years ago '05        #126
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,118 | Props total: 19790 19790
 Liquid-Science said:
Where ever ******s and spics live

they love committing crime
Here is a resident bx racist

you wouldnt think that where there is a high level of unemployment and poverty there would be a high level of crime naw that couldnt be the reason its just because of skin color huh
 5 years ago '08        #127
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 chi town hustla said:
Here is a resident bx racist

you wouldnt think that where there is a high level of unemployment and poverty there would be a high level of crime naw that couldnt be the reason its just because of skin color huh
Cosign, race isnt the problem socioeconomic equality is the problem. You and I both know this being from the CHI, a city with a history where every single ethnicity has gangbanged and lived in the slums at some point going back to the original Irish, Italian, and Polish white ghettos of the late 1800's early 1990's. White people aint no different from blacks and latinos, put them in the slums and they'll k!ll eachother and act like thugs just like anyother race. White people were k!lling white people in the slums of Chicago, New York, Philly etc before blacks had ever even come from the south to replace them in the slums.

Hell you can go all the way back to the late 1800's and find white criminal gangs in Chicago like the Ragen Colts, the Italian Black Hand syndicate, the Dukies, the Shielders, and the Hamburger Club causing chaos amongst whites. White people proved to be just like n*ggas under the same circumstances.
 5 years ago '05        #128
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,118 | Props total: 19790 19790
 Chief Dee said:
Cosign, race isnt the problem socioeconomic equality is the problem. You and I both know this being from the CHI, a city with a history where every single ethnicity has gangbanged and lived in the slums at some point going back to the original Irish, Italian, and Polish white ghettos of the late 1800's early 1990's. White people aint no different from blacks and latinos, put them in the slums and they'll k!ll eachother and act like thugs just like anyother race. White people were k!lling white people in the slums of Chicago, New York, Philly etc before blacks had ever even come from the south to replace them in the slums.

Hell you can go all the way back to the late 1800's and find white criminal gangs in Chicago like the Ragen Colts, the Italian Black Hand syndicate, the Dukies, the Shielders, and the Hamburger Club causing chaos amongst whites. White people proved to be just like n*ggas under the same circumstances.
yea but they dont hear you tho
i dont know if they are ignorant (which means doesnt know any better) or just plain stupid.

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago