Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-15-2012, 04:27 PM         #41
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
Creating humans and creating androids seems like apples and oranges to me. I thought whatev David said to him is what triggered the attack. How would he know David was an android by touching his head?

Anyone know why David infected the Dr?
To test the black goo and see what it did to humans before Weyland might use it since he wanted to become youthful again and live forever. Obviously it didn't have that effect.
 6 years ago '04        #42
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
 lboog1423 said:
Creating humans and creating androids seems like apples and oranges to me. I thought what David said to him is what triggered the attack. How would he know David was an android by touching his head?

Anyone know why David infected the Dr?
why??? think about it... gods created us and passed on knowledge and self being.. so in turn what do we do? attempt and succeed in creating something in our own image or likeness which would be an android. but what every creator tends to overlook is that our same creations can turn against us or become "self aware" can you dig it?

Last edited by marcchrome; 06-15-2012 at 06:21 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #43
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
the engineers wasn't no fu*kin joke man...

Humans best not try and go to war with them..
 6 years ago '11        #44
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9487 9487
 lifeundthescope said:
Remember in one of the theories posted, they said that the Engineers were mad about one of them being k!lled by Humans? Like how the Romans did Jesus Christ, it seems like that Engineer (With the Engineer) is like Jesus Christ, he created life and etc. Then the Engineers after coming to Earth a few times steadily saw how fu*ked us we have gotten and decided to off us

Jesus Christ sacrificed himself for our Sins, or am I wrong? I forgot I ain't religious.
"If you look at it as an 'our children are misbehaving down there' scenario, there are moments where it looks like we've gone out of control, running around with armor and skirts, which of course would be the Roman Empire. And they were given a long run. A thousand years before their disintegration actually started to happen. And you can say, 'Let's send down one more of our emissaries to see if he can stop it.' Guess what? They crucified him."

quote from ridley scott pretty much confirms that one of the engineers was jesus, i guessed that kind of after the movie my friend asked me why she decided to go back to wearing the cross and beliving in god after she saw all of that sh*t to go against that belief. I said maybe the engineers were the god she believed in in the first place. It was Christmas during the whole thing too.

class01 said:
i loved the movie, the only thing thats k!lling me is what the hell did the android say to the engineer??
my guess is he just told him what they were telling him to say, but the engineer already knew humans were corrupt since he was planning on bringing "death" to earth. My friend seemed to think that he told the engineer to k!ll them and that they were corrupt. since before he said something about him being free if they were to die, and something along the lines of "doesn't everyone want their parents dead" which makes me second guess what I thought, and seemed very plausible.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 06-16-2012 at 01:45 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #45
JetsLost 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
I think David told the engineer exactly what Weyland wanted him to say.
The engineer was going to drop that payload on earth and when he heard them asking for extended life/ immortality then he got pissed. Did he pat David on the head before or after he heard him speak?
 5 years ago '04        #46
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
 whothebestmc said:
"If you look at it as an 'our children are misbehaving down there' scenario, there are moments where it looks like we've gone out of control, running around with armor and skirts, which of course would be the Roman Empire. And they were given a long run. A thousand years before their disintegration actually started to happen. And you can say, 'Let's send down one more of our emissaries to see if he can stop it.' Guess what? They crucified him."

quote from ridley scott pretty much confirms that one of the engineers was jesus, i guessed that kind of after the movie my friend asked me why she decided to go back to wearing the cross and beliving in god after she saw all of that sh*t to go against that belief. I said maybe the engineers were the god she believed in in the first place. It was Christmas during the whole thing too.

my guess is he just told him what they were telling him to say, but the engineer already knew humans were corrupt since he was planning on bringing "death" to earth. My friend seemed to think that he told the engineer to k!ll them and that they were corrupt. since before he said something about him being free if they were to die, and something along the lines of "doesn't everyone want their parents dead" which makes me second guess what I thought, and seemed very plausible.
 5 years ago '05        #47
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

What happens if you get a boner?
not judging you..but you gay
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy