Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2012, 03:45 AM         #81
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MochaWhitey said:
when my sh*t is uncharged I can't play it, but I did cop that mgs collection today. That sh*t cray especially mgs3
yea but see buying a new handheld to play a PS3 port of PS2 games....pretty much sums it up
 6 years ago '11        #82
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I'm glad I didn't drop the cash for one of these. I made that mistake with the PSP buying it really close to launch. Possibly my biggest regret. I don't regret asking for a Sega Saturn first over the Playstation as much as I do dropping the skins for PSP.
I loved the PSP, I still get good use out of it, moreso for music than games nowadays since I can't sit around all day like I used to, but to each his own though

For some strange reason I had a strong feeling the Vita was gonna fail, but I might just cop one day to see how it is...

Last edited by ShaquilleBrown; 06-15-2012 at 07:23 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #83
brooklyn76 
space
space
$504 | Props total: 2 2
 LAwLB15 said:
u are a insecure,sony d!ckriding f*ggot. if this was about an xbox product u wouldnt be asking for a source

worst part is u dont even own a vita and u goin so hard
You use your Vita alot?
 6 years ago '08        #84
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 278 278
I bought gravity rush today.. And i play alot of Fifa on it.. If it gets more AAA games then the sales will increase, thats the only problem with it. Sony is just being lame. And i only seen people of the age of 16+ with a PS Vita on the train, outside, in school.

Last edited by Hawkey; 06-15-2012 at 08:00 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #85
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Hawkey said:
I bought gravity rush today.. And i play alot of Fifa on it.. If it gets more AAA games then the sales will increase, thats the only problem with it. Sony is just being lame. And i only seen people of the age of 16+ with a PS Vita on the train, outside, in school.
What do you think about it?
 6 years ago '11        #86
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 e G o Maniac said:
I'm having a lot of fun with Gravity Rush. The controls could use some fine tuning bu i'm still pretty early in the game so I suppose I still might need to get used to them. Controlling the gravity power is probably the hardest part of the game, doing that alone could be put you in a make-or-break situation where the slightest loss of control even for a second could sabotage you of your gold medal in the challenges.
 6 years ago '09        #87
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 ShaquilleBrown said:
I loved the PSP, I still get good use out of it, moreso for music than games nowadays since I can't sit around all day like I used to, but to each his own though

For some strange reason I had a strong feeling the Vita was gonna fail, but I might just cop one day to see how it is...
The sound on the PSP was horrible. The ipod and other compareable devices blow that sh*t out of the water. It having crappy sound on top of half crappy games made me wish I ignored that sh*t from the jump.
 06-15-2012, 09:53 AM         #88
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
The VITA will NEVER be worth to own one until you can mod it. No handheld is worth purchasing unless you can mod it. It's kinda like why have a smartphone if you can't jailbreak it or unlock it? Paying cash for handheld games is unfathomable to me.
powerful post
 6 years ago '10        #89
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
Bust? I wouldn't call it a bust. Give it some time. By the way, Madden is coming to the system really soon. Anything with a handheld Madden cant get much better than that.
 06-15-2012, 08:15 PM         #90
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
After yesterdays run on MAG it's safe to say King BF3 takes the squad based crown with MAG getting an F in comparison.

Be more than happy to hook you up with premium and ship you my spare copy though
Ill pass, vita will be here soon so consoles will be dead to me pretty much until borderlands drops
 6 years ago '08        #91
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 278 278
 e G o Maniac said:
You have to get used to the gravity shifting, story is sometimes a bit weak. But i really like the graphics, the gravity powers, the boss battles are challenging, nice world. Just an awesome vita game. There are also alot of challenges/time attacks. Must have for Vita Users i guess.
 6 years ago '11        #92
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
What episode are you on?
 6 years ago '09        #93
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
 Pierced Talentz said:
Only paid $100 for the system

Got my moneys worth

GL to the rest of yall

Where the fu*k did you get that deal from? Amazon warehouse is only selling a bundle for like 200+. I need details bro
 6 years ago '10        #94
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19634 19634
 Dice said:

Where the fu*k did you get that deal from? Amazon warehouse is only selling a bundle for like 200+. I need details bro
That's what the fu*k I'm saying.
 6 years ago '06        #95
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 wjcorner said:
fu*k ya n*ggas doing where ya can chill and play Vita games at work???
AK STEEL.Get between 15 to 30minute breaks between orders
 06-16-2012, 05:05 PM         #96
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dice said:

Hovi Bryant said:
That's what the fu*k I'm saying.
It was when the first came out they had a surplus and I acted on it

I see the wifi versions going for 140-160
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy