Dev: PlayStation Vita “As good as dead”

most viewed right now
 107
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 106
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
88 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
krizzo741 
space
avatar space
space
$696 | Props total: 18 18
I tell people that handheld market is a waste of time, honestly how many of people do you know has a psp or ds over the age of 16? What is the point of buying of a handheld where the only possible places you can play are; public transportation, park, coffee shop, and library. Now, I give Nintendo credit because they know their audience and keep their design simple and practical. Sony should have never entered into the handheld market due to every other company failed like Sega and Neo Geo.
 06-14-2012, 07:12 PM         #62
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Keep playing DC Universe
gave it 2 hours today and that sh*t got deleted, I dont have time to sit and game right now unless its on my new shiny s3xy as fu*k vita. When I do though id be down for some portal 2 coop if you ever manage to play the game, and dont mention BF3..... I took a dump earlier that moved me more than that game. I will run some more MAG though
 6 years ago '04        #63
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,527 | Props total: 389 389
 krizzo741 said:
I tell people that handheld market is a waste of time, honestly how many of people do you know has a psp or ds over the age of 16? What is the point of buying of a handheld where the only possible places you can play are; public transportation, park, coffee shop, and library. Now, I give Nintendo credit because they know their audience and keep their design simple and practical. Sony should have never entered into the handheld market due to every other company failed like Sega and Neo Geo.
Some of us have jobs where we can play as much as we want
 06-14-2012, 07:59 PM         #64
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I don't regret asking for a Sega Saturn first over the Playstation as much as I do dropping the skins for PSP.
Well no sh*t...
 6 years ago '04        #65
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,991 | Props total: 7583 7583
sh*t, Im about to go out to sea in some months for a bit...I need me one of these to keep my fu*king sanity!!!
 6 years ago '10        #66
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
sh*t, can we try to find a cheap a.ss vita?
 6 years ago '10        #67
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 16 16
portable gaming is dying it seems. everybody just plays iOS/Android games now. Nintendo's 3DS doesn't seem to be doing that bad though. Nintendo always k!lls the handheld competition, however. Sony ain't fu*kin with it. DS, DS lite, 3DS >>>> PSP, PSP vita. B)
 06-14-2012, 09:11 PM         #68
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
sh*t, can we try to find a cheap a.ss vita?
how much you looking to spend?

its gonna run you about 150-170
 6 years ago '06        #69
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 esneffoelgnairt said:
gave it 2 hours today and that sh*t got deleted, I dont have time to sit and game right now unless its on my new shiny s3xy as fu*k vita. When I do though id be down for some portal 2 coop if you ever manage to play the game, and dont mention BF3..... I took a dump earlier that moved me more than that game. I will run some more MAG though
After yesterdays run on MAG it's safe to say King BF3 takes the squad based crown with MAG getting an F in comparison.

Be more than happy to hook you up with premium and ship you my spare copy though
 6 years ago '04        #70
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 KSoraci7 said:
After yesterdays run on MAG it's safe to say King BF3 takes the squad based crown with MAG getting an F in comparison.

Be more than happy to hook you up with premium and ship you my spare copy though
GRFS owns both.
 6 years ago '04        #71
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 2250 2250
I won my 3ds.
 6 years ago '04        #72
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
they need to make it where every ps3 game u can port to ur vita......for an extra 10 dollars
 6 years ago '04        #73
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 shortz said:
they need to make it where every ps3 game u can port to ur vita......for an extra 10 dollars
Technologically it wouldn't be possible to do a true port, but rumor has it Sony is going with Gaikai to possibly provide a game streaming service. You'd be able to play PS3 quality games without needing the hardware. Only thing you'd need is a good WiFi connection. Let's hope they do something like that.
 6 years ago '07        #74
Jace Luv 
space
avatar space
space
$722 | Props total: 6 6
 BlaznHizzle said:
i dont care what a dev says, the Vita is sick.. uncharged and the show >>>>>>

 06-14-2012, 11:18 PM         #75
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shortz said:
they need to make it where every ps3 game u can port to ur vita......for free

fixed*


and I would def. kop one
 6 years ago '04        #76
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 2250 2250
only thing vita has going for it in my mind is cod vita. can u imagine cod multiplayer anywhere on the go?! sh*t will be crack.
 6 years ago '06        #77
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 MochaWhitey said:
Some of us have jobs where we can play as much as we want
 6 years ago '11        #78
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,110 | Props total: 2872 2872
fu*k ya n*ggas doing where ya can chill and play Vita games at work???
 6 years ago '10        #79
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 141 141
sh*t sold less that Waka Flocka's latest ablum
 6 years ago '07        #80
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$5,768 | Props total: 1242 1242
 wjcorner said:
fu*k ya n*ggas doing where ya can chill and play Vita games at work???
usaf

Im lucky enough to have a job that has a lot of downtime
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
82 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
91 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
70 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy