Dev: PlayStation Vita “As good as dead”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Se7en said:
Didn't really read any of the posts in here but lets get 3 things straight.

1. DIO never needs a source. Dude has been on of the most legit BXGS posters ever. He isn't going to fake the funk for hot topics like some of you other lames.

2. I called this a while ago. The Vita has maybe a year left to bring itself back to life or its going to be the PSP all over again. Not saying the PSP was bad but goddamn Sony just don't know how to market and stay consistent with handhelds. Only people copping Vitas are Sony loyalists. 3 gamestops in my area are backed up with Vitas and aren't even taking trade ins anymore

3. Nintendo is the only company that can do the handheld right. Theyve been doing it forever. So other companies should just stop it.
I was just at Disc Replay earlier, and they have 10+ of them used in stock already. They are lucky to keep 3-4 PS3\360 systems in stock at any given time. They move video game sh*t pretty quickly. Dude said they have already cut the trade in credit, and they've sold more orignal NES systems than Vitas the last 3 weeks.
 6 years ago '11        #42
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
I love my Vita but they are gonna have to get on the ball with the games. I will say that Remote Play was a big croc of sh*t. I wont say they pushed it too much but I was excited to play some of my psn games and what not but its been a huge disappointment. If you have a Wife and kids there are plenty of times that remote play would come in handy. I have 1-2 hours a day that are available when I enjoy playing my vita but Its not for everyone. I like the hardware but I just feel like they are not supporting it like they need to. I never hear about updates or "things they have in the works".
 6 years ago '04        #43
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 320 320
 Se7en said:
I HIGHLY doubt that was ever said about the 3DS.
When the 3ds first came out, it had no games for months, remember it also got a price job almost immediately. People were writing the exact same things about it, once the games start coming out people will forget all about this
 6 years ago '05        #44
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21021 21021
 MochaWhitey said:
When the 3ds first came out, it had no games for months, remember it also got a price job almost immediately. People were writing the exact same things about it, once the games start coming out people will forget all about this
The fu*k is a price job?

6 years ago '06        #45
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 TattooedMPsz said:
call 911 im dead
the overexaggerating and d!ck riding ure doing is cringy worthy

anyways I wouldn't really be too surprised if this was true, who buys handhelds anymore? I don't see the appeal personally
 6 years ago '06        #46
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 esneffoelgnairt said:
cant wait to grab mine this week. if it ends up being dead in a year Im fine with it, Ill get my money out of it and it will fill the void I have for gaming right now (shut up soraci Im not gettin BF3) with a grip of games I want to play. One dev saying its dead means nothing to me. When they pull the console Ill give a sh*t
Keep playing DC Universe
 06-14-2012, 05:51 PM         #47
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
I feel you bro still got the box and carrying case for mine.......

[pic - click to view]

I ended up spending damn near half a grand on the handheld itself, Games and accessories at launch only to end up selling it shortly after GTA dropped for it

psp you were supposed to be the chosen one!!!

I called it with this new joint though just dont make sense in todays gaming world if I want to play a long 20+ game I'll sit down in front of my consoles plus after seeing deadspace and ME infiltrator Tabs and phones have shown they are very capable of bring you dope handheld experience for very cheap or even free....
u meant half of a $1,000 right?
 6 years ago '06        #48
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
If you don't need a handheld system don't get one....As for me ,I need one because work can get boring and I hate cell phone gaming so I need it and it gets mad play here.
 6 years ago '06        #49
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
As for games I'm covered

Resistance

Mortal Kombat

Ninja Gaiden

Blaze Blue
 6 years ago '04        #50
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 tj.iscool said:
u meant half of a $1,000 right?
yeah I bought the system like 3 games the case and some screen care stuff all in all it may have been over $500
 6 years ago '10        #51
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
 Pierced Talentz said:
What kind if its a 3g version thats a steal
Nah, wifi.
 5 years ago '07        #52
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
 Pierced Talentz said:
Only paid $100 for the system

Got my moneys worth

GL to the rest of yall
I hate to break to you if you bought it off amazon warehouse deals, but you got a PSP not a Vita.

5 years ago '07        #53
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
How is it good as dead if they are constantly dropping new games and sh*t for it. Where do ya'll find these articles? I play the sh*t outta my Vita and as soon as Sony drops the price it will be popular. People always seem to forget that everything that Sony has done this gen has started slow so I have no doubt that the vita will be just fine.
 5 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
The fu*k is a price job?

Damnyouautocorrect
 5 years ago '10        #55
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Nintendo should make a phone and put mario on it. That sh*t would sell like hot cakes if they got the aesthetics of the iphone
 5 years ago '12        #56
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
3ds won !
 5 years ago '05        #57
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
i dont care what a dev says, the Vita is sick.. uncharged and the show >>>>>>
 5 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 BlaznHizzle said:
i dont care what a dev says, the Vita is sick.. uncharged and the show >>>>>>
when my sh*t is uncharged I can't play it, but I did cop that mgs collection today. That sh*t cray especially mgs3
 06-14-2012, 07:38 PM         #59
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like I said b4 the vita dropped ill just stick to downloading FREE games that look JUST as good on my cellphone
 5 years ago '09        #60
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
The VITA will NEVER be worth to own one until you can mod it. No handheld is worth purchasing unless you can mod it. It's kinda like why have a smartphone if you can't jailbreak it or unlock it? Paying cash for handheld games is unfathomable to me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy