Dwyane Wade: ''Not much to do in OKC'' :HAH:

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-14-2012, 08:21 AM         #21
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wade is done why is he still talking

the n*gga is a role player

he need's to get some rest in OKC
 5 years ago '11        #22
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,555 | Props total: 9458 9458
 eLLz said:
Nah I can see them having one of the hypest crowds in the NBA for the entire duration of Durant & Westbrooks career just because they have no other pro team to get behind out there. Add in that Durant has an unreal ceiling, because there ain't sh*t to do ain't there why not shoot out to a game and witness greatness.
sports fans in general are pretty much all fairweather... if your team isn't doing well chances are you aren't going to go to the game. It will be no different for this crowd if they hit a rough patch.
 5 years ago '07        #23
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,376 | Props total: 13032 13032
 eLLz said:
Nah I can see them having one of the hypest crowds in the NBA for the entire duration of Durant & Westbrooks career just because they have no other pro team to get behind out there. Add in that Durant has an unreal ceiling, because there ain't sh*t to do ain't there why not shoot out to a game and witness greatness.

Like for us, Brooklyn will be sold out regardless the first couple years but if we lose Deron and add nothing the honeymoon stage will wear off real quick. Having a consistent top 3 team in the NBA will keep them sold.
that's kind what i'm saying is that they're so live because A) it's still a new team for a town with nothing really and B) they haven't had to watch them suck it up for years on end. when that day comes, we can truly judge the fanbase, but right now they have no reason not to be so hype .

this is the same crowd that was selling out hornets games for 2 seasons before they got the thunder.
 5 years ago '06        #24
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 DEDOS said:
off topic and your talking about fairweather fans tho so hows that offtopic

also isnt fairweather fans the definition if you ur team is not doing good u dont give a fu*k about em

i mean the nets have the best point guard in the league and yall giving out Lebron James Heat Shirt/Jerseys at ur games to get muthafu*kas to come out in watch you on that big a.ss market

all im saying is think before you type some stupid sh*t when ur talking reckless when your own city and team is a joke
Again, this is why Jersey has no team.

its dumb to me to have to hold back my opinion because my team and city couldn't sell out games. Ain't like I'm the GM bruh it is what it is

you're blind if you don't think your city has the most fairweather fans. There's worse MLB and NFL teams than the Phins and Marlins who get better attendance.
 5 years ago '10        #25
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9784 9784

[pic - click to view]

Wade going to try to go off tonight
 5 years ago '05        #26
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Even the biggest D.Wade fan has to be saying to himself, "Damn this guys a butt munch now!"
 5 years ago '06        #27
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 joshdogg26 said:
that's kind what i'm saying is that they're so live because A) it's still a new team for a town with nothing really and B) they haven't had to watch them suck it up for years on end. when that day comes, we can truly judge the fanbase, but right now they have no reason not to be so hype .

this is the same crowd that was selling out hornets games for 2 seasons before they got the thunder.
Lol yea for sure but seems like its gonna be a good decade plus before we can legit judge seeing as their star core of players are around 22.
 5 years ago '09        #28
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,341 | Props total: 34765 34765
nets fans on durant's d!ck now, like we forgot they were on lebron's d!ck in summer of 2010 when they thought he was going to sign with the nets
 5 years ago '04        #29
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,315 | Props total: 1241 1241
 The Bully said:
nets fans on durant's d!ck now, like we forgot they were on lebron's d!ck in summer of 2010 when they thought he was going to sign with the nets
Include Chicago and New York to that list
 5 years ago '09        #30
space
space
 Budala said:
Include Chicago and New York to that list
 5 years ago '07        #31
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 hood135 said:
Wade looks tired and hurt because LeBron took his competitive edge. That's why he plays the game emotionless and like its not a big deal. Even if they win, we won't see genuine joy from him. Its actually gonna be a let down for him compared to 06'. He will probably go to his grave with it but I bet he regrets the 2 ever playing together.
You gotta be sh*tting me with this post
 5 years ago '04        #32
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,978 | Props total: 4304 4304
 whothebestmc said:
sports fans in general are pretty much all fairweather... if your team isn't doing well chances are you aren't going to go to the game. It will be no different for this crowd if they hit a rough patch.
Blazers sell out games during almost every losing season. It took the Jail Blazers to fu*k that up, but if they weren't getting in trouble with the law, fans would've still shown up.
 5 years ago '09        #33
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,938 | Props total: 22198 22198
 eLLz said:
Again, this is why Jersey has no team.

its dumb to me to have to hold back my opinion because my team and city couldn't sell out games. Ain't like I'm the GM bruh it is what it is

you're blind if you don't think your city has the most fairweather fans. There's worse MLB and NFL teams than the Phins and Marlins who get better attendance.
Jersey got two teams bruh. Jets and Giants. Y'all still out here.
 5 years ago '04        #34
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
It's the damn Finals, ur not supposed 2 be going out anyways

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 06-14-2012, 10:51 AM         #35
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
probably why Durant is better.. since hes not worried about other sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #36
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
This f*ggot cares more about what to do in the city than actually playing basketball.....You're in the fu*kin finals.....its ur only priority right now
 5 years ago '11        #37
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Not much to do in OKC except to lose
 5 years ago '07        #38
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
Of course compared to Miami there's nothing to do in OKC. People talking about distractions but players do need to relax. Some players play better after down time.
 06-14-2012, 11:50 AM         #39
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Even the biggest D.Wade fan has to be saying to himself, "Damn this guys a butt munch now!"
forreal?
 5 years ago '09        #40
space
space
 GrimeyKevin said:
please tell us what there is to do there, khalil.

oh wait, you never been there
he used to be a ray allen/bucks/sonics/celtics fan
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago