Andre Ward vs Chad Dawson[9-8-12][HBO] [9:45p EST]

most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

winner
ward by ko 0 0%
ward by decision 5 83.33%
draw 0 0%
dawson by ko 1 16.67%
dawson by decision 0 0%
Voters: 6. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #341
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Maddog345 said:
Who does Ward f!ght now? He's cleaned out the SMW division.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ward vs. Groves in the future. Groves is still a work in progress but I think he will be a problem in the SMW division.
Rematch Dawson at 175. Bute will be going up to 175 soon. Pascal/Cloud winner.

Or he could f!ght Pavlik or wait on Chavez to come up, which he already said will happen.
 5 years ago '09        #342
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 22660 22660
 jj01 said:
larry was sh*tting on these 2 the whole night until about midway through, and the sh*t he said about haye was mad disrespectful.

his love of mexican f!ghters and offensive f!ghters only is un fu*king acceptable.

fu*k that piece of sh*t
What he say about haye, early on I turned my volume down
 5 years ago '06        #343
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,432 | Props total: 791 791
 5 years ago '06        #344
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,432 | Props total: 791 791
 5 years ago '06        #345
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 5 years ago '06        #346
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,988 | Props total: 4711 4711
 TriniSoldier said:
What he say about haye, early on I turned my volume down

he mentioned that haye took off his shoe and showed them his toe after the klit f!ght as a reason why he didnt do well or wasnt able to, then he said he shouldve taken off his trunks and showed them the real reason why he wouldnt "f!ght".
 09-09-2012, 11:25 AM         #347
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas in here makin excuses for Chad, as expected.

I guess Chad wasn't the one calling for this f!ght. I guess Chad wasn't the one who flat out said 168 wasn't a problem for him.

Ward's just a bad matchup for Dawson, period.
 5 years ago '09        #348
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 S E L F said:
n*ggas in here makin excuses for Chad, as expected.

I guess Chad wasn't the one calling for this f!ght. I guess Chad wasn't the one who flat out said 168 wasn't a problem for him.

Ward's just a bad matchup for Dawson, period.
Of course Chad is going to say that. Why would he go out of his way to say" No, I can't make 168 without it adversely affecting me."

It's called selling a f!ght.
 09-09-2012, 12:04 PM         #349
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fu*k are you, damage control?

Since when is calling someone in another division out "selling a f!ght"?

The f!ght was made on Dawson's insistence on cutting weight to get the f!ght signed. The f!ght was made on his a.ssurance that he could make 168 comfortably. He never so much as uttered a catchweight so weight was moot from day one.
 5 years ago '09        #350
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 S E L F said:
The fu*k are you, damage control?

Since when is calling someone in another division out "selling a f!ght"?

The f!ght was made on Dawson's insistence on cutting weight to get the f!ght signed. The f!ght was made on his a.ssurance that he could make 168 comfortably. He never so much as uttered a catchweight so weight was moot from day one.
Saying he could make the weight comfortably is selling the f!ght. No one goes to a f!ght knowing a guy is handicapped.


Actually when he calls Ward out, he sais 168 or a catchweight. He and his camp asked for a catchweight during negotiations, but Ward insisted 168.
 5 years ago '04        #351
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,620 | Props total: 4069 4069
 jj01 said:
he mentioned that haye took off his shoe and showed them his toe after the klit f!ght as a reason why he didnt do well or wasnt able to, then he said he shouldve taken off his trunks and showed them the real reason why he wouldnt "f!ght".
Larry Merchant just says whatever these days . Lampley pretended not to even hear that comment , just breezed on by it .
 5 years ago '11        #352
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 235 235
Watchin the replay now
 5 years ago '06        #353
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,988 | Props total: 4711 4711
 Fameus said:
Larry Merchant just says whatever these days . Lampley pretended not to even hear that comment , just breezed on by it .

fu*k both

that sh*t is unacceptable and hella unprofessional

hbo needs to pull the plug on that racist and biased pos
 09-09-2012, 02:03 PM         #354
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
Saying he could make the weight comfortably is selling the f!ght. No one goes to a f!ght knowing a guy is handicapped.


Actually when he calls Ward out, he sais 168 or a catchweight. He and his camp asked for a catchweight during negotiations, but Ward insisted 168.
And? I don't care what he tried to negotiate.

Dawson literally had no leverage. His name doesn't draw anywhere. He's calling a champ in another division out. He publicly says he can make 168.

You take the f!ght at 168 or walk, simple as that.

Saying "well, I wanted to do 170" leading up to the f!ght isn't selling a f!ght. That's planting seeds for an excuse. If you call that a selling point, then you and Dawson are fu*kin idiots.
 5 years ago '05        #355
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
Chad didn't even make as many excuses as raphead
 5 years ago '09        #356
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 S E L F said:
And? I don't care what he tried to negotiate.

Dawson literally had no leverage. His name doesn't draw anywhere. He's calling a champ in another division out. He publicly says he can make 168.

You take the f!ght at 168 or walk, simple as that.

Saying "well, I wanted to do 170" leading up to the f!ght isn't selling a f!ght. That's planting seeds for an excuse. If you call that a selling point, then you and Dawson are fu*kin idiots.
He didn't have to take the f!ght lol. It was his fault. There was no demand for this f!ght. Of course he is going to say that he can make 168. It makes no sense not to.

and he should have walked. Again, his fault.

How is that a selling point? Him saying he could make 168 is a selling point. Saying they rejected a catchweight is showing how the odds were stacked against him and Ward wanted to drain him.
 5 years ago '09        #357
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 SacTown said:
Chad didn't even make as many excuses as raphead
His trainer said the weight was going to be a problem a few weeks before the f!ght...

Ward had Allan Green, a guy who has been stopped Brutally twice, and never had him in any trouble.

Dawson has been in with big punchers Tarver,Adamek, Johnson, and Pascal and was never in any real trouble in any of those f!ghts...and Ward is hurting him with everything? You can't honestly say he wasn't drained.
 5 years ago '07        #358
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 122 122
dawson looked a lil weak out there but damn. HE asked for it. like why take the f!ght then. he signed the contract. yo lost the f!ght. ortiz had his hands down got smacked. yo bit off more than he could chew and got smacked. these f!ghters lost these f!ghts with poor choices and their opponents capitalized on the mistakes. if dawson was drained then its his own fault. a mistake. which cost him the f!ght. the end. great performance by ward. dawson at least showed class by not trying to blatantly blame the weight in the post f!ght interview.
 5 years ago '05        #359
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 xRapHeadx said:
His trainer said the weight was going to be a problem a few weeks before the f!ght...

Ward had Allan Green, a guy who has been stopped Brutally twice, and never had him in any trouble.

Dawson has been in with big punchers Tarver,Adamek, Johnson, and Pascal and was never in any real trouble in any of those f!ghts...and Ward is hurting him with everything? You can't honestly say he wasn't drained.
this was the f!ght Dawson wanted.

let them do it at 175

Ward will win again.
 5 years ago '09        #360
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
No one is disagreeing with you that it's Dawson's fault..No one. But he was dead at the weight, and no one will deny that.


and he KO'd by Edison Miranda last week.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy