Victor Ortiz vs Josesito Lopez[6-23-12][SHOWTIME]

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
lopez by ko 0 0%
lopez by decision 0 0%
draw 0 0%
ortiz by ko 1 100.00%
ortiz by decision 0 0%
Voters: 1. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
 killa55 said:
lara wont do numbers. and cotto is the only way golden boy has a shot at matchin top rank. that was still wild.

its not enough time to make cotto trust, im hoping the move it from ppv.

they are stuck on that date tho, they prob wont cancel
 5 years ago '06        #82
jj01 
space
space
 respectrayallen said:
I really can't believe it. I mean, i know that sh*t had to be painful.

BUT, that sh*t happened towards the beginning of the round right? Ortiz won that round easily. He took a few hard shots at the end, but he WON that round with a broken jaw. You can't give it 9 more minutes? Scorecards showed all he had to do was finish the f!ght.

Did he not realize how important this f!ght was to his career? How many millions did this guy just lose?

Some guys just don't have it. I know i wouldn't have it, but this is not my career path.

he is a known quitter, this was what he always does man. he was def getting touched up tho, i thought it was because of that initially.
 5 years ago '06        #83
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 25 25
Did yall see his corner. They were like whoa hold the fu*k up you pus*y. We ain't stopping this sh*t

He had to jump out of his seat and get the refs attention cause his corner wasn't going to stop it that easily.

Then the ref was like what the fu*k?

That ref was funny. "Stop that sh*t" "Don't fu*kin do it again", etc, etc
 5 years ago '06        #84
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
 jj01 said:
its not enough time to make cotto trust, im hoping the move it from ppv.

they are stuck on that date tho, they prob wont cancel

They could just get that Trout dude and put it on Showtime. Then the next f!ght try and get Cotto.
 5 years ago '06        #85
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 25 25
 jj01 said:
he is a known quitter, this was what he always does man. he was def getting touched up tho, i thought it was because of that initially.
Yeah i know he has that quit in him. I just figured he would know that he was doing more damage to Lopez, which i think he was.

It was a great f!ght, 8 of the 9 rounds were fun to watch and the other one wasn't boring. Just sad to see it end with somebody stopping it instead of somebody getting knocked out. Oh well
 5 years ago '06        #86
jj01 
space
space
 kmstokes said:
They could just get that Trout dude and put it on Showtime. Then the next f!ght try and get Cotto.

i fu*ks with that he is an unknown to the general public so they would have to concede the ppv but im down with either that or lara on showtime and then get a cotto ppv later on. cant remember who he is signed with but i dont think its arum so it could get made.
 5 years ago '06        #87
jj01 
space
space
 respectrayallen said:
Did yall see his corner. They were like whoa hold the fu*k up you pus*y. We ain't stopping this sh*t

He had to jump out of his seat and get the refs attention cause his corner wasn't going to stop it that easily.

Then the ref was like what the fu*k?

That ref was funny. "Stop that sh*t" "Don't fu*kin do it again", etc, etc

they asked him after round 5 or so if he even wanted to continue, thats when i knew dude would pull some sh*t liek this. i need to see this f!ght again, everything happened so quickly at the end.
 5 years ago '09        #88
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
stream anyone?
has the ortiz f!ght started?
 5 years ago '09        #89
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192

nevermind.
 06-23-2012, 10:57 PM         #90
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
they asked him after round 5 or so if he even wanted to continue, thats when i knew dude would pull some sh*t liek this. i need to see this f!ght again, everything happened so quickly at the end.
That n*gga Ortiz got mental problems man. He always pulling some stupid sh*t. Like when he hit the man in the back of the head. But his jaw was broken, n*gga was drippin thick dark red blood out of his mouth all the way to the back, and his sh*t looked pretty swollen by the time he was in the locker room.

I'm just tryna figure out why he's always so happy about getting his a.ss beat though. Floyd KOs him and he's all smiles. Lopez breaks his jaw and he's laughing and joking smh
 5 years ago '06        #91
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927
Damn, broken jaw, that sucks
 5 years ago '06        #92
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
I know a broken jaw hurts like a bi*ch and each hit would feel 10x worse but if hes faking it no bueno. He wont be able to open his jaw all the way for a while so i better not catch him eating hotdogs or a big a.ss sandwich tomorrow haha Canelo would eat both of them up tho yall hear the crowd chanting canelo lol hes in the crowd like easy payday against ortiz.
 5 years ago '06        #93
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
Anybody have youtube link to the f!ght, I missed it??
 06-23-2012, 11:53 PM         #94
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stackz said:
I know a broken jaw hurts like a bi*ch and each hit would feel 10x worse but if hes faking it no bueno. He wont be able to open his jaw all the way for a while so i better not catch him eating hotdogs or a big a.ss sandwich tomorrow haha Canelo would eat both of them up tho yall hear the crowd chanting canelo lol hes in the crowd like easy payday against ortiz.
me and my homeboy were talking about what alverez would do to ortiz, when they stopped the f!ght.... we were like wtf? he quit?
 5 years ago '05        #95
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
thread blew up

there was only about 5 of us in here when the f!ght was actually goin down
 5 years ago '08        #96
lookin$pac 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 100 100
just watched da replay got dayum that was a good f!ght, this kid was not fu*kin off he felt like he could beat him, and he keep punching, I felt like ortiz was gone eventually knock him out, when they came out da replay with ortiz wilidin I almost jumped out my skin, a fu*kin broken jaw, best f!ght I seen in a while
 06-24-2012, 01:16 AM         #97
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was a full on through the wire jaw break, that sh*t will make ur eyes water whenever ur hit repeatedly ..ouch, few more punches and his jaw wud have been hanging...

ali only had a jawline fracture by the way
 06-24-2012, 01:26 AM         #98
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great f!ght, I really enjoyed it
 5 years ago '04        #99
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
great f!ght

here's the full f!ght:

[video - click to view]

!
 5 years ago '12        #100
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 740 740
that was a really good f!ght. props @ jphidang for the link. a broken jaw can be a really serious deal. i know a couple people in here mentioned ali fought with a broken jaw so i thought i'd do some research.

ali actually damaged his jawbone in frazier part I

On March 8, 1971, Joe Frazier broke more than Muhammad Ali’s historic winning streak in boxing - he broke his jaw. The sellout throng of 20,455 at Madison Square Garden witnessed the cracking of Ali’s jawbone and unanimous 15-round decision later.
happened in the second round

X-rays of his severely swollen jaw would eventually show Ali’s jawbones were separated by a quarter of an inch. However, at the time, Ali was actually released from the hospital after 40 minutes and left without any bandages.
Ali later said that in the heat of the f!ght he barely felt the injury.
Some time later, Ali went through a 90-minute operation on his jaw and the surgeon who rewired it said: “I can’t fathom how he could go the whole f!ght like that.”

he later fought ken norton later and broke his jaw again
In round two of the f!ght, Norton’s jab forced Ali back into a corner. Norton then blasted Ali with a straight right hand, landing it precisely at the point of Ali’s jaw where he had lost two back teeth way before the event. Ali’s mouth was slightly open at the moment of impact.
ali's mouth was open like ortiz's was when ortiz took that shot that broke his jaw

Angelo Dundee realized immediately what had happened, “I asked him (Ali) to let me stop the f!ght,” Dundee remembered. “He said, ‘no, I can beat this sucker. He won’t touch my jaw.” Ali fought for another 10 rounds losing in a points decision.
so given all that, it's a serious injury. ali fought through it, but ali isn't your typical boxer.

here's a pic of ali's x-ray from the norton f!ght. you can clearly see the break in the jaw. it's actually signed by both ali and ken norton for anyone who is curious why there are signatures on it.

[pic - click to view]

you can read the rest of the story here:

feel bad for ortiz if his jaw actually did break. he was bleeding heavily from his mouth so i think it truly was broken. he said he couldn't close his mouth and if he continued the f!ght and got hit in the same spot again with his mouth being open after it was already broken it probably would've done severe damage.

147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 06-24-2012 at 04:09 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy