24 year old gets three life sentences for witnessing a drug deal

most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #61
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$33,345 | Props total: 6987 6987
jus lockin n*ggaz up jus cause
 6 years ago '10        #62
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 614FACE said:
White logic??? its common sence white folks stretching n*ggaz out everyday.
its so common his dumb a.ss should've known it and stayed in his lane. He should've minded his business and kept his a.ss in school. Like i said he knew exactly wtf he was doin. I'm not sayin he deserved 3 life sentances. I said it was excessive, but he played the game and got burned. Read my whole fu*kin fu*kin post b4 u try to spin me on some uncle tom sh*t. n*ggaz r responsible for they own actions regardless of wht color u r.

Sure he wouldve been home if he was white, but your stating the obvious. Your not a.ssuring me sh*t I didn't already kno.
we all fu*k up fam. 3 lifers is way too much. I agree with you about him staying in school and getting burned trying to play the game. But it common sense not common sence.
 6 years ago '10        #63
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 614FACE said:
How r u gonna try to correct me with bad grammer??? "It common sense not common sence" sh*t sounds like a caveman. Cmon bruh...

Yea we all fu*k up, but real men take responsibilities for there actions flat out. U Damn right he should've kept his mouth shut. He's just as guilty as the 2 parties just by setting it up and he got paid to do so. If he was smart he would've took a plea and ate that sh*t just on the fact that he's guilty. if he would've ran his mouth Yall n*ggaz would label him a snitch rightfully so. But seeing them white folks stroked him everybody wanna feel sorry for him. It's either one way or the other. n*ggaz can't play in between when the n*gga was dead wrong just cause he black. I'm not no lame. I well aware of crimnal activity and the consequences. He had no idea what he was getting into. And them other n*ggas had priors and Probly thought since his sh*t was clean he wasn't gonna get stretched out. And he did.
This n*gga wasnt even keeping up with his own case. He was either out of his league or he's lying. Hell he tells on himself in the interview multiple times.

Any n*gga out there kno's snitching is part of the game. Some of your best criminals r snitches or informants. fu*k no I dont condone It, but this n*gga stuck his hand in lions cage and lost his hand. AND he in the south too??? it sounds like one of them n*ggaz was already being investigated and he got caught up.

It's real fu*ked up he got triple life. But he made that decision to b involved in criminal sh*t. I mean its not like he was sitting in the car while his homies was in the house raping a chick or robbing the store without him knowing. He knew wtf he was doin. He knew he was setting up a deal. He ain't make that bread from middlemaning a 20 sack. 9 bricks??? His dumb a.ss should've asked for more than 1500.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
67 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
621 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy