24 year old gets three life sentences for witnessing a drug deal

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
85 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron doing water bottle tricks on the Knicks
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #41
Captain Planet 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 70 70
 Aurora said:
Give him 2 mil and that's it
2 mill ????? You're crazy.......20 years in that fu*k hole 2 mill aint gonna do sh*t !!!
 06-14-2012, 09:22 PM         #42
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UpTownClips said:
black folks dont rally around a black man locked up wrongfully, white people do take a lesson from them folks
This. Only time i see or hear ppl screaming free a n*gga is when they are or were guilty of the crime
 4 years ago '10        #43
Akira Son Bio 193 heat pts193
space
space
$45,326 | Props total: 6381 6381
 fit2bboss said:
this man about to get a fat check and a mansion what a lucky bastard.
Yeah, so lucky that he missed out on half of his life because some judge wanted to be a d!ckhead

some of ya'll here man . Lets get this clear right now ..... nothing, and I mean NOTHING will make up for that.
 4 years ago '05        #44
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,293 | Props total: 3 3
You're forgetting his a.ssociate who actually made the transaction and then flipped on his"friend" to get off and Clarence with no record got 3 life sentences. Stop putting yourselves in situations like these. People who are in the presence of crimes being committed should know there is a chance you will pay for it as well as an accomplice..

Here's an interview where he admits complicity but is asking for leniency.Like the punishment fitting the crime which I can understand..

Last edited by GROUCHCARTEL; 06-14-2012 at 09:36 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #45
space
space
And his homies snitched on him too. He introduced these cats to each other, they got caught up and snitched on him for introducing the crew. Damn shame man. He was the only one who had his sh*t together from what it sounds like.
 4 years ago '04        #46
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,208 | Props total: 4476 4476
How do you get 3 CONSECUTIVE life sentences for seeing a drug deal?!?!

Something ain't right joe....are we getting the whole story?? That's ALL they pinned on him?!?!?!?
 4 years ago '10        #47
Mindfulness 423 heat pts423
space
space
$14,179 | Props total: 10182 10182
put "obama" & " Clarence Aaron" in your facebook status..

watch sh*t happen.
 4 years ago '05        #48
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,334 | Props total: 191 191
 fit2bboss said:
this man about to get a fat check and a mansion what a lucky bastard.
Guessing you never been in jail, sh*t ain't cool.
 4 years ago '05        #49
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
And his homies snitched on him too. He introduced these cats to each other, they got caught up and snitched on him for introducing the crew. Damn shame man. He was the only one who had his sh*t together from what it sounds like.
Unfortunately that's still conspiracy, does he deserve 3 life sentences? fu*k no, but he did deserve 2-3 years at most.
 4 years ago '09        #50
ralphmbrooklyn 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
second chance
 06-14-2012, 11:13 PM         #51
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #52
space
space
 utdpridah said:
Unfortunately that's still conspiracy, does he deserve 3 life sentences? fu*k no, but he did deserve 2-3 years at most.
Conspiracy that he got the most time for being the connect?

I'm not saying he should have gotten off because he didn't actually do any dealing but man how you get 3 life sentences and the next person got a 20 year bid? His cousin walked away without a scratch. No time, no parole, nothing. Them n*ggas played him.
 4 years ago '10        #53
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 3621 3621
And Floyd cant do 90 days
 4 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
Conspiracy that he got the most time for being the connect?

I'm not saying he should have gotten off because he didn't actually do any dealing but man how you get 3 life sentences and the next person got a 20 year bid? His cousin walked away without a scratch. No time, no parole, nothing. Them n*ggas played him.
I agree, I said 2-3 years is fair. You ain't talking to a holier than thou mufu*ker, either, I'm looking at time on a poss with intent right now, I get this sh*t.
 06-15-2012, 12:13 AM         #55
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
being black is a mothafu*ka
 4 years ago '11        #56
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 96 96
i don't get it.. how do you get life and then 2 more times? for witnessing a to-be transaction?? How do you even justify that? Anybody know any more details, as the article seems to be missing and leaving things out. How did the courts justify it? It just does not make sense. Free the guy and let him live what the fu*k.
 4 years ago '06        #57
JnJ4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
$574 | Props total: 41 41
^^

"I felt I should have got no more than Robert, Chris, or even James. My part was lesser than Robert's was, and Chris' was. And they're at home right now. Yeah, I am guilty of something. I am guilty of hooking up the two parties, and I knew that both parties was in some type of drug activities, yes, but about selling drugs ... I ain't had nothing to do with that ... . I thought I shouldn't have got no more even than the minimum of probation, the most boot camp or five years in prison ... . Thirty years to life? No ... ."
 4 years ago '10        #58
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$48,861 | Props total: 11463 11463

middlemaned a deal between 2 parties from 2 different states for 9 bricks= 3 life senteces

white logic

I a.ssure you if he was white he would have been home decades ago

4 years ago '06        #59
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,677 | Props total: 49 49

[pic - click to view]

06-15-2012, 09:58 AM         #60
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
That is damn near some Nelson Mandel type of stuff right there. Sad story. Sounds like the court that convicted him (and the one that heard the appeals) are VERY corrupt. Be that as it may, there seems to be a lot missing from this story.
No more corrupt than any other court - probably a hotshot prosecutor who wanted to make a name by getting high numbers for a guy who did nothing. Prosecutors a.ssume EVERYONE who crosses their path is guilty - it is how they operate in order to move up the ranks. Each person convicted is seen more as a stepping stone up the path of their career, not as an individual.

Then when his conviction is moved for clemency, the court wants to cover it up, since once the president pardons THEIR conviction, it is a huge black eye since it is so rare and publicly scrutinized. Other cases under that prosecutor and DA come into examination, other people move to have their convictions overturned.

Don't hold your breath - Obama isn't going to start overturning convicted drug offenders any time soon - he might save this for the end of his second term, but not before that.

Remember how Bush pardoned John Forte on his last day?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
275 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
127 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
71 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
111 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
75 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
125 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy