Drake will be coming at Jay-Z on a song called 23
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tinashe thotting it up for the cameras
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cam'ron blesses his baby mother. Baby mother situations usually aren't ..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Man, YG Fell Off........
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-14-2012, 04:59 PM         #21
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
funny how even the article wont explain how you end up with a value of 5 cents for the ball.

if the ball is 5 cents, and the first statement is that the bat costs 1 dollar more than the ball, how is the total money spent 1.10$?

my man up there has an equation that looks correct. but i see youve squared X. why? nobody said there were 2 balls. it states you bought a ball and a bat which cost 1 dollar and 10 cents. the bat is 1 dollar more than the ball. if the ball is 5 cents then why didnt you spend 1 dollar and 5 cents?

i feel like a retard.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #22
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 2 2
he said he squared x
 6 years ago '06        #23
aussie08 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,244 | Props total: 1740 1740
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
funny how even the article wont explain how you end up with a value of 5 cents for the ball.

if the ball is 5 cents, and the first statement is that the bat costs 1 dollar more than the ball, how is the total money spent 1.10$?

my man up there has an equation that looks correct. but i see youve squared X. why? nobody said there were 2 balls. it states you bought a ball and a bat which cost 1 dollar and 10 cents. the bat is 1 dollar more than the ball. if the ball is 5 cents then why didnt you spend 1 dollar and 5 cents?

i feel like a retard.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

thats sad
 6 years ago '05        #24
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,737 | Props total: 4235 4235
I got 90 cents and i dont know how....fml and fu*k math
 6 years ago '08        #25
BRonin357 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,221 | Props total: 1984 1984
At all this whole thread!!!! But I got it wrong too, because the wording is misleading and doesn't make you think of basic algebra! I hate fu*king algebra and math in general, but with the wording it still doesn't fit until someone says ohh yeah, this is an algebraic equation and not something you could use common sense with!
 6 years ago '04        #26
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,704 | Props total: 581 581
 BRonin357 said:
At all this whole thread!!!! But I got it wrong too, because the wording is misleading and doesn't make you think of basic algebra! I hate fu*king algebra and math in general, but with the wording it still doesn't fit until someone says ohh yeah, this is an algebraic equation and not something you could use common sense with!
I think even algebra is taking it too far. It's a simple thing of semantics. When you hear "costs a dollar more" you're thinking of a dollar on top of another value, instead of thinking "oh, that means a dollar more with the same value". Had it been worded more carefully, more people would have gotten it right. That's another way the article proves its point. I think it's an interesting little study of the human brain.
 6 years ago '08        #27
Illuminati 253 heat pts253
space
space
$40,769 | Props total: 13649 13649
1 more... theyre very specific with the wording and i dont blame people for misreading it.

1.05+.05. i could have been the first poster and i would have responded the same way. maeks sense to me
 6 years ago '09        #28
iamsoulja 191 heat pts191
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 4719 4719
the bat is $1.05 and the ball is .05 cents that mean the bat is $1.00 more than the ball
 6 years ago '06        #29
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 181 181
 Demetri said:
gaaarrrd!!

Your going to feel real stupid when you read this again!!! for either 1 or 2 reasons lol

either:

1. You'll finally understand the Math and, be like..... "O, my beautifully written argument for why the total spend should be $1.5 was waaaaaay stupid!!

or

2. you'll be like..... I still dont understand!! loooooool

OMG

This is why I fu*king love boxden.

I gotta go use the bathroom now, I've been laughing toooo much
 6 years ago '05        #30
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,689 | Props total: 1742 1742
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

i feel like a retard.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #31
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,583 | Props total: 6851 6851
"I see youve squared X"

6 years ago '07        #32
JohnDoe 217 heat pts217
space
space
$12,590 | Props total: 6447 6447
 krizzo741 said:
I agree because many smart people especially those with high iq levels lack common sense.
I've found that smart people also dont role play business scenarios out in their head so when they do happen they know what angle to take to create a favorable outcome.
 06-14-2012, 06:19 PM         #33
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRonin357 said:
 e G o Maniac said:
I think even algebra is taking it too far. It's a simple thing of semantics. When you hear "costs a dollar more" you're thinking of a dollar on top of another value, instead of thinking "oh, that means a dollar more with the same value". Had it been worded more carefully, more people would have gotten it right. That's another way the article proves its point. I think it's an interesting little study of the human brain.
Reminds me of the episode of this.

[video - click to view]

1:20 ish
 6 years ago '10        #34
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 283 283
saw i got that sh*t wrong too, sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #35
T.C_So_Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,222 | Props total: 177 177
Oh fu*king Yall k!ll me yo hahahahah
 6 years ago '04        #36
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 243 243

squaring x my n*gga?

6 years ago '05        #37
chi town hustla 215 heat pts215
space
space
$19,992 | Props total: 25735 25735
 Kadillac87 said:
"I see youve squared X"

same sh*t that made me laugh like fam squared x

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #38
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
I just thought the ball was free. As in it came with bat. I guess I'm retarded.
 6 years ago '05        #39
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

i feel like a retard.
That's because you are.

And I got it right.
 6 years ago '11        #40
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
Oh sh*t I just got it lmao wow
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Sylvester Stallone waking up in 2018
51 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Traffic Bae Demetria Obilor Says Pusha T's Daytona Is Trash & So Is His..
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Habesha Beauty Appreciation X IG
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #JusticeforJunior
267 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SMACK/URL: NOME 8-Return of Tsu Surf [Discussion Thread] June 23rd 2018..
1409 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
328 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
50 cent still owns his Connecticut Mansion that Hommo once stayed at!
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 22 - Jogger accidentally crosses U.S. border from B.C., gets detai..
118 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy