most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-14-2012, 05:59 PM         #21
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
funny how even the article wont explain how you end up with a value of 5 cents for the ball.

if the ball is 5 cents, and the first statement is that the bat costs 1 dollar more than the ball, how is the total money spent 1.10$?

my man up there has an equation that looks correct. but i see youve squared X. why? nobody said there were 2 balls. it states you bought a ball and a bat which cost 1 dollar and 10 cents. the bat is 1 dollar more than the ball. if the ball is 5 cents then why didnt you spend 1 dollar and 5 cents?

i feel like a retard.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #22
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
he said he squared x
 6 years ago '06        #23
aussie08 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,113 | Props total: 1320 1320
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
funny how even the article wont explain how you end up with a value of 5 cents for the ball.

if the ball is 5 cents, and the first statement is that the bat costs 1 dollar more than the ball, how is the total money spent 1.10$?

my man up there has an equation that looks correct. but i see youve squared X. why? nobody said there were 2 balls. it states you bought a ball and a bat which cost 1 dollar and 10 cents. the bat is 1 dollar more than the ball. if the ball is 5 cents then why didnt you spend 1 dollar and 5 cents?

i feel like a retard.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

thats sad
 6 years ago '05        #24
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,151 | Props total: 2738 2738
I got 90 cents and i dont know how....fml and fu*k math
 6 years ago '08        #25
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
At all this whole thread!!!! But I got it wrong too, because the wording is misleading and doesn't make you think of basic algebra! I hate fu*king algebra and math in general, but with the wording it still doesn't fit until someone says ohh yeah, this is an algebraic equation and not something you could use common sense with!
 6 years ago '04        #26
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 BRonin357 said:
At all this whole thread!!!! But I got it wrong too, because the wording is misleading and doesn't make you think of basic algebra! I hate fu*king algebra and math in general, but with the wording it still doesn't fit until someone says ohh yeah, this is an algebraic equation and not something you could use common sense with!
I think even algebra is taking it too far. It's a simple thing of semantics. When you hear "costs a dollar more" you're thinking of a dollar on top of another value, instead of thinking "oh, that means a dollar more with the same value". Had it been worded more carefully, more people would have gotten it right. That's another way the article proves its point. I think it's an interesting little study of the human brain.
 6 years ago '08        #27
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,867 | Props total: 9192 9192
1 more... theyre very specific with the wording and i dont blame people for misreading it.

1.05+.05. i could have been the first poster and i would have responded the same way. maeks sense to me
 6 years ago '09        #28
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 3855 3855
the bat is $1.05 and the ball is .05 cents that mean the bat is $1.00 more than the ball
 6 years ago '06        #29
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 161 161
 Demetri said:
gaaarrrd!!

Your going to feel real stupid when you read this again!!! for either 1 or 2 reasons lol

either:

1. You'll finally understand the Math and, be like..... "O, my beautifully written argument for why the total spend should be $1.5 was waaaaaay stupid!!

or

2. you'll be like..... I still dont understand!! loooooool

OMG

This is why I fu*king love boxden.

I gotta go use the bathroom now, I've been laughing toooo much
 6 years ago '05        #30
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 1202 1202
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

i feel like a retard.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #31
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
"I see youve squared X"

6 years ago '07        #32
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 krizzo741 said:
I agree because many smart people especially those with high iq levels lack common sense.
I've found that smart people also dont role play business scenarios out in their head so when they do happen they know what angle to take to create a favorable outcome.
 06-14-2012, 07:19 PM         #33
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRonin357 said:
 e G o Maniac said:
I think even algebra is taking it too far. It's a simple thing of semantics. When you hear "costs a dollar more" you're thinking of a dollar on top of another value, instead of thinking "oh, that means a dollar more with the same value". Had it been worded more carefully, more people would have gotten it right. That's another way the article proves its point. I think it's an interesting little study of the human brain.
Reminds me of the episode of this.

[video - click to view]

1:20 ish
 6 years ago '10        #34
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,667 | Props total: 172 172
saw i got that sh*t wrong too, sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #35
T.C_So_Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 73 73
Oh fu*king Yall k!ll me yo hahahahah
 6 years ago '04        #36
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203

squaring x my n*gga?

6 years ago '05        #37
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,171 | Props total: 19887 19887
 Kadillac87 said:
"I see youve squared X"

same sh*t that made me laugh like fam squared x

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #38
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
I just thought the ball was free. As in it came with bat. I guess I'm retarded.
 6 years ago '05        #39
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

i feel like a retard.
That's because you are.

And I got it right.
 6 years ago '11        #40
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
Oh sh*t I just got it lmao wow
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy