"Durant is 6'11 me" - Kobe Bryant

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2012, 10:52 PM         #61
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill agree durant makes it look easier; effortless, but kobe can do that and make some acrobatic a.ss shots; level of difficulty is higher and so is his iq. durant will probably get there though...in time grasshopper...in time.
 06-13-2012, 10:55 PM         #62
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is about the 10th time we've seen a Heatless fan post a kobe thread. yall got his name in your mouth more than the actual stans, thats the fu*king sad thing
 6 years ago '05        #63
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ n*ggaz hating on a top 5 player in the history smh, only on boxden
 Bart Pimpson said:

n*ggas hate on Kobe to make they self feel better :

like they failure role model said THEY GOTTA GO BACK TO THEY NORMAL LIFE
 NeoDaMatrix said:
Conf. Semis vs. OKC - Game 5
Kobe: 18-33 on 54.5% shooting

Finals vs. OKC - Game 1
Lebron: 11-24 on 45.8% shooting

Hey stanley next time you make a thread make sure you have your STATS right lechoke aint even shooting 50% for the series

I also love how Kobe is sitting at home and your still talking about dude. Anything to take the blame off LeBron right?
/thread
n*gga sports section should be Renamed Kobe section n*ggas love talking about Bean
 6 years ago '05        #64
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
How are n*ggas getting personal pics of people? You f*ggots exchanging photos with each.other now?
 06-14-2012, 12:00 AM         #65
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
How are n*ggas getting personal pics of people? You f*ggots exchanging photos with each.other now?
2012 expose yourself thread and facebook, it's not that serious...idk why n*ggaz get insecure about how they look...unless n*ggaz lying about who they are
 6 years ago '04        #66
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,992 | Props total: 5047 5047
 Cheeze said:
KOBE compared HIMSELF to DURANT....not the other way around

one stan says one thing and another just runs with it
he was asked a question
 6 years ago '12        #67
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Cheeze said:
KOBE compared HIMSELF to DURANT....not the other way around

one stan says one thing and another just runs with it
Notice how when miami loses they ALWAYS switch to kobe. They bring him up more than laker fans do you need to worry about whether wade will show up, who will stop durant/westbrook, whether coach spo can make adjustments, and whether harden shows up in this series But hey if you need kobe to make you feel better after a loss...

6 years ago '08        #68
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
some of y'all dudes look for negative sh*t to talk about.

You have some laker stans that are bringing up rings WHEN KOBE MADE THE REFERENCE!! dayum y'all must only read the Thread Titles.

Then on the other hand, you have heat stans getting mad because Kobe didn't mention Lebron. I mean why would he? Lebron and Kobe is nothing alike. One wants to be a passer and the other wants to win at all costs.
 06-14-2012, 12:24 AM         #69
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kizzle504 said:
One wants to be a passer and the other wants to win at all costs.
im sure we all could decipher which is which, well at least some of us
 6 years ago '12        #70
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 NeoDaMatrix said:
this is about the 10th time we've seen a Heatless fan post a kobe thread. yall got his name in your mouth more than the actual stans, thats the fu*king sad thing
This has been true the whole season. Talking about the heat makes them sad so they have to bash someone else hoping we forget about how the thunder beat the heat with their best bench player scoring only 5 points, how wade is looking washed up, how they keep bashing spo, how battier and chalmers played their best and they still lost, or how lebron and wade went 4-13 combined in the 4th quarter

Too bad we haven't forgotten

[pic - click to view]

ttime236 said:
Kobe stans mad because Durant is better

OKC next 10 summers, Lakers run is ova
kobe has been out of his prime for a min now this is now surprise. Lakers not done tho. They always make sh*t work out in their favor. I remember when people claimed they'd never see a title after shaq
 6 years ago '10        #71
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 6 years ago '06        #72
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1468 1468
Stop hating Kobe.
 6 years ago '12        #73
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Budala said:

[pic - click to view]

you got a forehead of Tyra Banks and a personality of a death moth. Forehead so fu*king big you can rent it out for private screenings....

I'll fu*k yo bi*ch strapped and leave the used condom inside her so when you eat her out she'll have a latex discharge in your mouth.

Now get fu*k out of my thread you dirty snitch.
 thegoldenhero said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm fu*kn DEAD over here
 6 years ago '04        #74
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1298 1298
 braided_uppimp said:
look good don't i, lmao first time i've ever heard that my forehead was big, maybe it's the pic...but i'm fly ain't i, i bet you're a white cracker, Mr. Boston lookin, pale faced, stale bread, chickensh*t looking muthafu*ka

n*gga you and i know, i can fu*k your girl, your momma and your sister too, it's all love, love
Maybe its the pic huh

They say camera adds 10 pounds it this case digital cam is adding 3 extra foreheads, n*gga your sh*t is about to touch the back of your neck

If Memphis Bleek and Rihanna had a kid it would look like you

I bet $100 you get asked to rent your forehead as a billboard sign... In school they used your melon to show slides on it from field trips ...

You make Lebron's hairline look good

If your forehead gets any bigger you'll need a set of headlights on it and inspection papers

We have better chances seeing a lunar eclipse then something crossing your mind...

Now go ahead and tell me how all the chicks on facebook think you are good looking... well n*gga lets keep it real you look like Brandon Jennings as a heroin addict.
 6 years ago '05        #75
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 1265 1265
 Kjizzle03 said:
And he's only 23
"Look at me, look at me"
 6 years ago '04        #76
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
 thegoldenhero said:
the old Shooting Gawd giving props to the new one

edit: By the way KD not a 6'10/6'11 Kobe dude seems more like a Gervin/Dirk hybrid you can even add some T-Mac in to that mix...KD is pretty unique probably will revolutionize the position like Dirk did the PF position.
what does kevin do that lebron doesnt?
 6 years ago '04        #77
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
just the fact that KD is giving Kobe that much props and respect should have ya'll stop wanting to hate on Kobe...he says he looks at films and studies Kobe...and someday hopes to get to his level... & ya'll are talking trash??? way to go guys!!! hope ya'll don't have kids...
 06-14-2012, 12:55 AM         #78
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:

6 years ago '06        #79
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 972 972
I been saying for the longest Durant is a taller Kobe wit a even better J
 06-14-2012, 01:07 AM         #80
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
Maybe its the pic huh

They say camera adds 10 pounds it this case digital cam is adding 3 extra foreheads, n*gga your sh*t is about to touch the back of your neck

If Memphis Bleek and Rihanna had a kid it would look like you

I bet $100 you get asked to rent your forehead as a billboard sign... In school they used your melon to show slides on it from field trips ...

If your forehead gets any bigger you'll need a set of headlights on it and inspection papers

We have better chances seeing a lunar eclipse then something crossing your mind...

Now go ahead and tell me how all the chicks on facebook think you are good looking... well n*gga lets keep it real you look like Brandon Jennings as a heroin addict.
lmao you cuttin up, but wrong in every phase that it's fu*king retarded....if u seen me in person n*gga, it wouldn't be none of that, now go think of some more jokes...while i go text 7 of the 70 bi*ches out of my contacts get mad u fat fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy