This gif pretty much sums up game 1 (pic)

most viewed right now
 106
NBA Who out here lettin this man travel like this?
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside WING CHUN MASTER shows how to Destroy The Boxer.
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Top 50 Sites in the United States
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Rapper Fabolous has his own name spelled wrong on his tattoo
95 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-13-2012, 10:01 AM         #1
5503 pageviews
61 comments


pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This gif pretty much sums up game 1 (pic)
 

 

[pic - click to view]



image

61 comments for "This gif pretty much sums up game 1 (pic)"

 5 years ago '06        #2
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53


?
 5 years ago '08        #3
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,851 | Props total: 1428 1428
riley should send his goons to r*pe & murder that bi*ch disrespecting the don. And i bet zo is the only black dude in that whole crowd, besides eddy curry when he gets to sweep the stadium after the games over
 5 years ago '12        #4
HeightsBound 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$10,812 | Props total: 4090 4090
 portis187 said:
riley should send his goons to r*pe & murder that bi*ch disrespecting the don. And i bet zo is the only black dude in that whole crowd, besides eddy curry when he gets to sweep the stadium after the games over
To bad his "goon" is sitting down and had already been punked already...Zo looking
 5 years ago '08        #5
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,851 | Props total: 1428 1428
why is willy wonka in the top left corner? didn't know he was a thunder fan. Bet kd's fat mammy tried to kidnap him & hold him hostage for some wonka bars.
 5 years ago '10        #6
Trill Livin 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$13,928 | Props total: 3545 3545
they pissed ,
 5 years ago '07        #7
Mr.NYCinNC 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 865 865
 portis187 said:
why is willy wonka in the top left corner? didn't know he was a thunder fan. Bet kd's fat mammy tried to kidnap him & hold him hostage for some wonka bars.
Why u so mad?
 5 years ago '08        #8
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,851 | Props total: 1428 1428
 mastahkillah said:
Why u so mad?
The sonics were my squad in the 90's & gary payton is one of my favorite players & he will now never have his jersey retired. Therefore I hope timothy mcveighs brother or cousin makes an appearance at game 2 if you pick up what im putting down.
 5 years ago '07        #9
Mr.NYCinNC 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 865 865
 portis187 said:
The sonics were my squad in the 90's & gary payton is one of my favorite players & he will now never have his jersey retired. Therefore I hope timothy mcveighs brother or cousin makes an appearance at game 2 if you pick up what im putting down.
yeah that sh*t erks me how yall should still be the sonics but think of it has the sonics made the thunder
 5 years ago '06        #10
Armen87 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$10,843 | Props total: 141 141
:rileyIhatewhitepeople:
 5 years ago '07        #11
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 804 804
 mastahkillah said:
yeah that sh*t erks me how yall should still be the sonics but think of it has the sonics made the thunder
 5 years ago '10        #12
quan3106 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$7,720 | Props total: 4880 4880
Zo face....
 5 years ago '06        #13
Armen87 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$10,843 | Props total: 141 141
zo like


[pic - click to view]

 06-13-2012, 11:57 AM         #14
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
why is willy wonka in the top left corner? didn't know he was a thunder fan. Bet kd's fat mammy tried to kidnap him & hold him hostage for some wonka bars.
So you so butt hurt over basketball that you talk about the kids mom?


What else are 12 year olds like you doing for fun these days besides watching basketball?
 5 years ago '08        #15
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,851 | Props total: 1428 1428
 drumgangP said:
So you so butt hurt over basketball that you talk about the kids mom?


What else are 12 year olds like you doing for fun these days besides watching basketball?
oh you got your cape on i see. I bet she looks like your mother.
 06-13-2012, 12:04 PM         #16
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyKevin said:
never seen an uglier group of fans
Lets see how sonics fans doing


[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '06        #17
Armen87 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$10,843 | Props total: 141 141
portis187 about to shoe in.. for hater of the year
 5 years ago '04        #18
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,260 | Props total: 1381 1381
dude in bottom left of gif look like tressel..


[pic - click to view]



 06-13-2012, 01:17 PM         #19
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
oh you got your cape on i see. I bet she looks like your mother.
Nah she doesnt resemble my deceased mother.
 5 years ago '11        #20
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$22,851 | Props total: 194 194
Wheres the black people
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Dat Ass 😛😛😛😛😛
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Apr 29 - The Surprising Thing Marijuana and Hot Peppers Have in Common
30 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Kristin Cavallari Leaving Blacked.com Shoot
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Aaron Rodgers New Girl Kelly Rohrbach Is Gorgeous
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Apr 29 - Man beats wife to death after learning she was having another..
196 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Feds Tell Judge that They have Eye Witness who will Testify Taxstone Ki..
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Sony Pictures Reports $719 Million Loss For Movie Division
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside Netflix Held for Ransom: Hacker Threatens to Release ‘Orange’ Episodes
103 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy