ESPN First Take said "Kevin Durant Might Be Better Than Michael Jordan"

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2012, 11:05 AM         #21
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he'll never be the better player cuz he doesn't play defense

idk if he'll still be able to get 6+ rings after lebron retires, but if he does, he can have a greater legacy than jordan
 06-13-2012, 11:10 AM         #22
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's up to Bron to stop him, if he can't after Kobe retires...then idk who will
 5 years ago '05        #23
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Kadillac87 said:
Again people, the didn't say KD would be a better player than Jordan. They said that was blasphemous. They were talking about surpassing Jordan in terms of rings.
n*gga they pick every question on the show they couldn't wait to ask this stupid question .

if i was jordan i tell espn to fu*k off after 1 damn Game u gonna say he better then kobe and maybe mj Really??? its like why cant we just stay in the moment every day they do this sh*t. U either the worst of all time or best of all time every single day ... Just last year Wade was the best player Wade was the closet thing we had to MJ. That is THERE WORDS NOT MINE now KD better then Kobe Bean Really
 5 years ago '05        #24
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206

not close..
 5 years ago '05        #25
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 BrookLynnStiles said:
KD is gonna be the new T-Mac...WATCH.

his fragile a.ss is gonna get injuried and never be the same again.

you heard it here first
Kd is fragile now? How many games has he missed since college?

And tmac had a spine condition - which Durant doesn't have. Hating a.ss f*ggots.
 5 years ago '08        #26
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Did you listen to what he said dumb a.ss? he never said or even hinted that he's gonna be better than Jordan
 5 years ago '05        #27
ogballer32 400 heat pts400
space
space
$4,977 | Props total: 2537 2537
Lebron going for 40+ points and 10+ boards in game 2 and shutting all this talk up
 5 years ago '07        #28
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
 06-13-2012, 11:21 AM         #29
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn Seattle lawse.
 5 years ago '10        #30
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
They said he could get there. Talking potential...not right now. It is possible.
 5 years ago '10        #31
bbqslap 
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Again people, the didn't say KD would be a better player than Jordan. They said that was blasphemous. They were talking about surpassing Jordan in terms of rings.
Not true. THey said he has the potential to be greater than Jordan...which is not Blasphemous and its not impossible either. Jordan is the greatest...so far.

Most of yall didn't even really get to see Jordan play...I did. His game developed over time as will Durant's. But Jordan was not light years ahead of KD at this same point. KD is a bit more mature than Jordan was at this same point. And a much better shooter. And more coachable.

Last edited by bbqslap; 06-13-2012 at 11:29 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #32
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 bbqslap said:
Not true. THey said he has the potential to be greater than Jordan...which is not Blasphemous and its not impossible either. Jordan is the greatest...so far.
They said his legacy. Not a better player.
 06-13-2012, 11:30 AM         #33
DaGoatGucci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
poor seattle tho
 5 years ago '10        #34
bbqslap 
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
They said his legacy. Not a better player.
If his legacy is better...what is that saying? Like I said, Jordan is the best so far. Its not that he can't be surpassed. And I believe they were saying a greater player as well. I was watching and I do not lack comprehension skills
 5 years ago '11        #35
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
They said the samething about wade after the 06 finals

People need to stop getting caught up in the moment
 5 years ago '11        #36
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 bbqslap said:
If his legacy is better...what is that saying? Like I said, Jordan is the best so far. Its not that he can't be surpassed. And I believe they were saying a greater player as well. I was watching and I do not lack comprehension skills
Skip clearly started off by saying Durant being better than Jordan is blasphemous. Better legacy means achievements aka rings. Jordan didn't win his first ring until 28. KD is probably going to win his first at 23. Skip clearly said Durant would surpass Kobe's legacy and flirt with Jordan. The only person who said Durant would be better than Jordan was Durant's mom. Durant has a chance to have as many accomplishments as Jordan or even more. Doesn't mean he's the better player. If legacy was the only thing that mattered, the LeStanleys wouldn't even try to compare Kobe and LeBron.
 5 years ago '07        #37
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
Kevin Durant has a strong work ethic, he's very involved with his team. when players are on vacations, he's playing in summer leagues and working on his game

its still way too early to tell, but his drive is there
 5 years ago '10        #38
bbqslap 
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Skip clearly started off by saying Durant being better than Jordan is blasphemous. Better legacy means achievements aka rings. Jordan didn't win his first ring until 28. KD is probably going to win his first at 23. Skip clearly said Durant would surpass Kobe's legacy and flirt with Jordan. The only person who said Durant would be better than Jordan was Durant's mom. Durant has a chance to have as many accomplishments as Jordan or even more. Doesn't mean he's the better player. If legacy was the only thing that mattered, the LeStanleys wouldn't even try to compare Kobe and LeBron.
Actually he said, "I know it may sound blasphemous". But he was not just talking legacy bruh.

That why they brought up not being prisoners of the moment first.
 5 years ago '04        #39
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
How quickly they forget, at 23 kobe was on his way to winning his second ring in a row and averaging even more points (KD=28.3/KB=29.4) more a.ssist (KD=4.2/KB=6.1) and damn near the same amount of rebounds as a 6'6 guard that KD grabs as a 6'11 forward (KD=7.9/KB=7.3) they need to slow down.
 06-13-2012, 12:01 PM         #40
DaGoatGucci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What if the Thunder win 8 of the next 12 titles tho. They have a chance if they keep the core
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago