most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,499 | Props total: 6074 6074
 zhifi said:

[pic - click to view]

YoungNade said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #162
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 SpyDa said:
got damn how much help does this n*gga need. If the n*gga lose on an all star team they'd say he needed more help.
His help:

Bosh is a legit all-star coming off an injury. Haslem is a 10 and 10 guy on a good day.
James Jones is a decent wing player but Spo is such a genius he gives him like 5 mins a game.

His other teammates:

Wade has been inconsistent all post-season and when hes bad, hes really bad.

Joell Anthony, Mario "I get torched" Chalmers, a duct-taped together Mike Miller, Ronny "Cheerleader" Turiaf, Eddy Curry, 50 year old Juwan Howard, rookie Cole, Shane sh*ttier is old and can't guard nobody Garnett ate his lunch Durant will murder him if he has to guard him.

Where is all this "help" coming from?

6 years ago '04        #163
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,917 | Props total: 2567 2567
 PotheadFocker said:
His help:

Bosh is a legit all-star coming off an injury. Haslem is a 10 and 10 guy on a good day.
James Jones is a decent wing player but Spo is such a genius he gives him like 5 mins a game.

His other teammates:

Wade has been inconsistent all post-season and when hes bad, hes really bad.

Joell Anthony, Mario "I get torched" Chalmers, a duct-taped together Mike Miller, Ronny "Cheerleader" Turiaf, Eddy Curry, 50 year old Juwan Howard, rookie Cole, Shane sh*ttier is old and can't guard nobody Garnett ate his lunch Durant will murder him if he has to guard him.

Where is all this "help" coming from?

A 5 Star General or better yet a KING make those around him great. He doesnt demand help he teaches those around how how to creates it and if your troops take defeat. He takes the blame. Thats what a Real KING does..
 6 years ago '04        #164
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Ez the Don said:
Please don't tell me you're gonna attribute that Ring to Shaq.

he had a great finals no doubt but he had help, not just shaq and not just the players on his team. i was just stating that before shaq got there he had 1 playoff series win against a hornets team that was basically an AARP team and then nothing after he left. lebron was leading the league in wins and always getting out the first round with similar talent around him
 6 years ago '04        #165
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,567 | Props total: 2837 2837
 Ez the Don said:
Please don't tell me you're gonna attribute that Ring to Shaq.

ring belongs to the refs. . .
 6 years ago '04        #166
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,783 | Props total: 11622 11622
people just love talking about lebron...

good press/bad press... #winwin situation
 6 years ago '11        #167
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 SpyDa said:
A 5 Star General or better yet a KING make those around him great. He doesnt demand help he teaches those around how how to creates it and if your troops take defeat. He takes the blame. Thats what a Real KING does..
The Heat have been up and down this whole playoffs bar the Knicks series where there wasn't really a doubt they were gonna win.

We'll see how he regroups and how the Heat as a whole regroup, defensive rotations etc...

Oklahoma is a really good team at home and at one point the Heat had a monster lead on them at home, this series is far from over.

So I guess it is a little to early to scream "He needs help!!!" but if he averages 30 ppg this series and his teammates all come up short making shots then it may be necessary to shake things up
 6 years ago '04        #168
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 SpyDa said:
actually a real king would do nothing and let his soldiers f!ght the battle. kings dont teach they demand. then a real king would blame everyone else if he loses a battle and he would behe@d anyone who disagrees
 6 years ago '08        #169
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,592 | Props total: 17264 17264
If they don't win

Keep D.Howard in the area sent him to Miami for Bosh & others
 6 years ago '04        #170
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
actually a real king would do nothing and let his soldiers f!ght the battle. kings dont teach they demand. then a real king would blame everyone else if he loses a battle and he would behe@d anyone who disagrees

well in that case..

i stand down.. he fits his name...

06-13-2012, 08:54 PM         #171
Casho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron does need help!! From his team that is and I'm talking about wade and bosh they won't win if bosh doesn't shoot better and wade doesn't play with more consistency they need to get back where they all had at least 20+ and play defense the ENTIRE game...and lebron needs to guard kd not saying he would stop him but its a far better matchup then anybody on the roster
 06-13-2012, 08:56 PM         #172
jh6969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wen he says he needs more help he means nobody showed up last night except LeBron! The players r good enough just nobody did anything last night!
 6 years ago '04        #173
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
after he had a classic game on my celtics in game 6. I just cant hear anything about he needs more help. That first half he put the team on his back though.... but now he takes the L he needs more help?
 6 years ago '09        #174
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,192 | Props total: 22661 22661
 jh6969 said:
Wen he says he needs more help he means nobody showed up last night except LeBron! The players r good enough just nobody did anything last night!
didn't shane battier get like 17-20 points off like 7-9 shots? didn't chalmers get dimes and points? didn't haslem come a few boards short of an nba finals halftime record?
 06-13-2012, 09:09 PM         #175
Casho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
after he had a classic game on my celtics in game 6. I just cant hear anything about he needs more help. That first half he put the team on his back though.... but now he takes the L he needs more help?
If he played like that every game I wouldn't be as worried about this series but to beat okc the other two are going to have to play better he can't beat them alone they have to much firepower
 6 years ago '04        #176
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 Casho said:
If he played like that every game I wouldn't be as worried about this series but to beat okc the other two are going to have to play better he can't beat them alone they have to much firepower
he shouldnt need to. he should step up like that when he needs to. But he disappears himself. Its a team problem not a Lebron the Man and he lacks help.
 6 years ago '05        #177
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
The heat need better role players for their style of play.....period. They just cant afford them. Something has gotta change. Its not easy to execute when it matters; We have all witnessed these 4th quarters. Believe it or not, there are options

Last edited by lil_boosie; 06-13-2012 at 11:00 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #178
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
dwayne wade top 5 player

bosh top 10 pf

hahahhahahaah

sh*ts gets even more funnier
 06-13-2012, 11:02 PM         #179
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teh truth said:
dwayne wade top 5 player

bosh top 10 pf

hahahhahahaah

sh*ts gets even more funnier
lebron in kobe & jordan talks?
 06-13-2012, 11:31 PM         #180
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ain't nobody said sh*t an the Miami heat coach taking battier out the game when he was knocking down every three that he threw up and I'm riding with the thunder to win.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy