Barkley: "Lebron needs more help"

most viewed right now
 126
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-13-2012, 05:51 PM         #141
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They just lost their rhythm and tempo in the end of their game and had to settle for fadeaways and poor shots.
 5 years ago '07        #142
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 Plizaya J said:
1st off haslem starts. 2nd, yes he should get more than 1 rebound in the 2nd half and score more than 4 points the entire game. lebron outscored 3 starters on his team by himself and people want to pile on him. wade got his shot last night and he missed them. how many times i have to say it. wade at this level is not all-star caliber offensively. he does impact in other ways but he was hurting them bad offensively last night. bosh has had 1 good game since he came back and a good 10 minutes the first game he came back. im not going to pile on bosh tho cuz he might not be back in game shape fully.

everyone makes a few mistakes on defense, but u actin like he has been fu*kin up a lot. he has been the best player on defense in the playoffs. thabo has been great to but he dont get the minutes lebron gets. paul pierce would have made that shot on a lot of people.
I don't understand why Heat fans are even panicking to be honest. Thunder should have won that game...it's game 1 at home. You weren't going to win unless all 3 of your stars played lights out. Obviously they didn't and now everyone is making all the crazy statements, that's all im saying.

If most Heat fans (not all) stopped in the moment always and you will be much more stress free...Wade will return to form and prove you all wrong with a couple big games this series. Bosh will have his moments this series as well where he looks like he's one of the best offensive PF's in the league again. And just as they will do that, Lebron will play like sh*t a couple of these games and the debate will be the exact opposite...

Just hope your big 3 has more complete games then the Thunders big 3...
 5 years ago '07        #143
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 Plizaya J said:
thats y when shaq left he couldnt get out the first round
So If the Heat lose...is it safe to say Shaq at 35 > Bron at 28?

I didn't think so...
 5 years ago '05        #144
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 1992 said:
Heard ray allen is a free agent this year...

 5 years ago '12        #145
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 SeaJaiye said:
he made a career out of doing that in cleveland and even a couple games this year. greatest ever at carrying teams and he's on a mission this year. he wont let em lose









 5 years ago '04        #146
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 kakish said:
I don't understand why Heat fans are even panicking to be honest. Thunder should have won that game...it's game 1 at home. You weren't going to win unless all 3 of your stars played lights out. Obviously they didn't and now everyone is making all the crazy statements, that's all im saying.

If most Heat fans (not all) stopped in the moment always and you will be much more stress free...Wade will return to form and prove you all wrong with a couple big games this series. Bosh will have his moments this series as well where he looks like he's one of the best offensive PF's in the league again. And just as they will do that, Lebron will play like sh*t a couple of these games and the debate will be the exact opposite...

Just hope your big 3 has more complete games then the Thunders big 3...
im not a heat fan, just sick of unjust lebron hate and people having no perspective. u right tho, people overreact like a muthafu*ka. thunder won a home game like they should have. heat still have a chance but i said before the series that thunder will win because they just have too much talent. u have harden only play like 20 mins, score 5 points, and the beat goes on
 5 years ago '04        #147
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 kakish said:
So If the Heat lose...is it safe to say Shaq at 35 > Bron at 28?

I didn't think so...
of course not

im not really seeing ur argument tho. the heat had a good team that year, better than this team. then those players like walker, alonzo, payton, shaq, and posey left and wade was stuck in the first round so dont act like those players didnt help him and he did it "by himself"
 5 years ago '07        #148
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 Plizaya J said:
im not a heat fan, just sick of unjust lebron hate and people having no perspective. u right tho, people overreact like a muthafu*ka. thunder won a home game like they should have. heat still have a chance but i said before the series that thunder will win because they just have too much talent. u have harden only play like 20 mins, score 5 points, and the beat goes on
I agree the Thunder seem to have the edge...but imo not because of talent. But because they play like a team and play to the strengths of their stars. IMO the heat have the superior talent but they don't play like it.

My problem with Lebron is he changed teams completely...different type of players everywhere. Even superstar players like Wade are beside him. But instead of trying to adapt and change his game to compliment everyone else's, he's the exact same player he was in Cleavland. still dominating the ball and playing like he doesn't have help...maybe that's why the help isn't helping
 5 years ago '07        #149
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 Plizaya J said:
of course not

im not really seeing ur argument tho. the heat had a good team that year, better than this team. then those players like walker, alonzo, payton, shaq, and posey left and wade was stuck in the first round so dont act like those players didnt help him and he did it "by himself"
I was being sarcastic...so really no argument. What you said is what im saying...wade was stuck in the 1st round not because just shaq left, but that whole team practically left, so it wasn't Wade's fault he was in the stuck 1st round.
 5 years ago '08        #150
zhifi 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$472 | Props total: 122 122

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #151
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,605 | Props total: 566 566
For ppl that say wade cant get his numbers bc lebron has the ball in his hands is bull. Lebron is essentially a pg to begin with, secondly he plays off the ball way better than dwade. I hear lebron cant shoot but wade is much worse at shooting than lebron. They can run screens for wade off the ball but it doesnt matter bc he cant catch and shoot. Next option is posting up his best option to score besides the fastbreak but the problem is hes 6'4 and he cant post up thabo so they need to find a way to have harden or westbrook to switch on to wade.


Last edited by CrapShoota; 06-13-2012 at 07:19 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #152
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13070 13070
dan patrick asked barkley if he wants to be gm of the sixers? nah danny ferry gonna be the next guy to get that job
 5 years ago '12        #153
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Plizaya J said:
thats y when shaq left he couldnt get out the first round
Please don't tell me you're gonna attribute that Ring to Shaq.

 5 years ago '09        #154
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 732 732
I think people are overreacting also from a 1st game road loss, but are right on when it comes to Wade. He doesn't look right. Hasn't looked right except for a few games, so its reasonable to question how he's gonna perform. Added to the fact that Bosh still isn't straight, then they def should be worried.

Healthy, I think Miami is the better team. Not by much, and still could possibly lose to them, but better. The Thunder are a good team, especially when RW plays under control.

I also think the Thunder role players are in a better position than the Heat. Miami rely on shooters, which can come and go, Okc mostly hard nosed effort players. Being OKC big 3 are shooters and Miami are more slasher-types, its just different what you require from role players. Miami needs those other players to knock down shots, Okc need theirs to give rebound and play defense cause their B3 already can shoot, well 2 of them.
 06-13-2012, 06:47 PM         #155
MeanMoFo85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Does MJ need to come out of retirement to play with Lebron. Chuck is crazy
 5 years ago '06        #156
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
You might as well hand him the fu*king ring if he needs even more help
 5 years ago '04        #157
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 kakish said:
I agree the Thunder seem to have the edge...but imo not because of talent. But because they play like a team and play to the strengths of their stars. IMO the heat have the superior talent but they don't play like it.

My problem with Lebron is he changed teams completely...different type of players everywhere. Even superstar players like Wade are beside him. But instead of trying to adapt and change his game to compliment everyone else's, he's the exact same player he was in Cleavland. still dominating the ball and playing like he doesn't have help...maybe that's why the help isn't helping
the heat may have a superior big 3 even tho they arent playin like it, but ill take their other players over the heat's. ibaka, collison, thabo, perkins, and even fisher is contributing a good bit.

wade still gets his shots and a lot of times lebron will give wade the ball and move away and let him do his thing, but lebron is the better player so they should let him be lebron. he still pasin the ball, although not as much, but maybe with wade being off and bosh being hurt he needed to shoot more. ive seen games where he is purposely setting haslem up for shots and he misses them so its not like he isnt geting people shots
 5 years ago '12        #158
Julian 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
Lebron fanatics have to many excuses, Blaming the loss on Canibus notebook
 5 years ago '04        #159
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
got damn how much help does this n*gga need. If the n*gga lose on an all star team they'd say he needed more help.
 5 years ago '04        #160
JacmanPones 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,147 | Props total: 590 590
 1992 said:
Heard ray allen is a free agent this year...


[pic - click to view]



Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy