Barkley: "Lebron needs more help"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2096 2096
 Plizaya J said:
i hated the decision to go to miami. not because of the reason everyone else does. i just dont think lebron with wade is a good mix. i never really like the way this team is constructed. u make a 3 man team and then people get surprised that they struggle when 1 of them goes down then instead of finding a bigman, they sign a new SF every year. now they talk about nash or ray allen when they still need a bigman.
I liked it (because i loved watching the cavs fans get their souls clapped that day and in the aftermath ) but yea the people that they surrounded them with werent great but that's how the nba is now. Just something they have to deal with when you have elite players and little cap room. We've seen our team live with that for years just have to hope one of the players works well enough or a trade happens. Despite of all that they CAN win and it wasn't a blowout so there is life
 5 years ago '04        #122
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 SeaJaiye said:
if only he coulda played with the greatest coach ever and most dominant center ever

Didn't you just say this though?

SeaJaiye said:
true. wade just dont got it in him anymore. bosh needs to start, but bron is good enough to carry this team to 4 w's by himself.
First you say that he can carry his team to 4 wins by himself, but when they lose you make excuses like "but, but he needs a good coach and better players around him". He can carry his team to 4 wins, but needs a great coach and a big man? Which one is it?

This is what's funny about you dumbass LeBron stans. You guys are the biggest hypocrites and contradict yourselves too much. Got every excuse in the world for this guy, like he really gives a fu*k about you...
 5 years ago '04        #123
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 SOCIALITE said:

Battier didn't get any shots in the 4th...how was he gonna score?
actually he did, but when u make 4 open 3's early u going to garner attention and not get open shots
 5 years ago '04        #124
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
I liked it (because i loved watching the cavs fans get their souls clapped that day and in the aftermath ) but yea the people that they surrounded them with werent great but that's how the nba is now. Just something they have to deal with when you have elite players and little cap room. We've seen our team live with that for years just have to hope one of the players works well enough or a trade happens. Despite of all that they CAN win and it wasn't a blowout so there is life
the team wouldnt be that bad if the players played like themselves and im not just talking about the big 3. if mike miller was healthy all season and his usual self he would be drainin sh*t. he is also a good rebounder and passer. same thing with battier this season. he hasnt been himself. neither has haslem or even turiaf. now i know people might laugh at me bringin up turiaf, but i remember the energy he used to provide when he came off the bench for the lakers hustling for offensive rebounds and getting blocked shots. the heat could use that. and they havent even used james jones who won a 3pt contest and last year was drainin 3's for them
 5 years ago '04        #125
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 TB said:
so we just gon' act like these same excuses wasn't used in cleveland when bron was playing the same damn way
jordan lost every season and had 1 playoff game (not series) victory until pippen came, but i guess players dont need help. is this basketball or tennis we're talkin about?
 06-13-2012, 05:02 PM         #126
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlyElite23 said:
Lebron put up fkin 30 last night and nobody else on the team got past 20 but yet Lebron disappeared in the Finals n*ggas on here disgust me
just like how kobe drops 40 in his last playoff game? does that ring a bell? nahhhh yall stay havin those 1 track minds
 5 years ago '12        #127
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2096 2096
 Plizaya J said:
the team wouldnt be that bad if the players played like themselves and im not just talking about the big 3. if mike miller was healthy all season and his usual self he would be drainin sh*t. he is also a good rebounder and passer. same thing with battier this season. he hasnt been himself. neither has haslem or even turiaf. now i know people might laugh at me bringin up turiaf, but i remember the energy he used to provide when he came off the bench for the lakers hustling for offensive rebounds and getting blocked shots. the heat could use that. and they havent even used james jones who won a 3pt contest and last year was drainin 3's for them
I was wondering about james jones but nobody seems to know why he's on permanent bench duty. Is he hurt or what? Funny you mention turiaf because i though haslem was the tough bang in the paint energy guy who can make shots, or at least he was especially last year when he came back from his foot injury and was one of the big reasons miami backdoor swept the bulls. I think they lose that series without him. This year i don't know what's up with him. Honestly you just never know which team will show up in this years playoffs. The only consistent team was SA until they lost 4 straight. Just a matter of who shows up that day Thunder included
 5 years ago '04        #128
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 FlyElite23 said:
Lebron put up fkin 30 last night and nobody else on the team got past 20 but yet Lebron disappeared in the Finals n*ggas on here disgust me
how many did he put up in crunch time,let alone compared to durant??????durant had 6 more points then bron but durant scored 17 straight points in the 2nd half for okc and 17 in the 4th quarter...bron ONLY had 7 in 4th and 5 of the 7 came when the game was already ova..bron is the 3x mvp and the best player in the planet, he lets sefolosha shut him down and only have 7 in the 4th quarter...thats 25 points in seven finals 4th quarters (25 points in 84 mins)..durant had 17 points in 12 mins..so that 30 points dont mean sh*t when its early in the game and u still have a long way to go
 5 years ago '04        #129
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
I was wondering about james jones but nobody seems to know why he's on permanent bench duty. Is he hurt or what? Funny you mention turiaf because i though haslem was the tough bang in the paint energy guy who can make shots, or at least he was especially last year when he came back from his foot injury and was one of the big reasons miami backdoor swept the bulls. I think they lose that series without him. This year i don't know what's up with him. Honestly you just never know which team will show up in this years playoffs. The only consistent team was SA until they lost 4 straight. Just a matter of who shows up that day Thunder included
haslem isnt really a shot blocker. he does bang in the paint for rebounds, but he used to be lethal with the mid-range game. i dont know whats up with him either. every once in a while he returns to form and u say "there he is" but it hasnt happened much. i think turiaf was hurt for most of the season and isnt fully healthy. they really need a shot blocker in the paint. and i dunno whats up with james jones cuz even if spo doesnt like his defense he still moves better than miller right now and would be better to put in than miller at this point.
 5 years ago '09        #130
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
Lebron needs a coach like doc rivers.
 06-13-2012, 05:27 PM         #131
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron will get help. Once Miami gets waxed by OKC and he demands to leave. This is a fail experiment and Lebron needs to realize that and move on. No need to waste anymore of your precious time in another situation that's going nowhere.
 5 years ago '07        #132
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
lebron and d wade both demand the ball. with lebron taking over it is icing wade the whole game. one of them has to go.
 5 years ago '07        #133
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 Plizaya J said:
o now u want to bring up bosh. were u slamming the heat when they were struggling without him? what does being top 5 have to do with anything when he gave u 10 points and 5 rebounds. u bring up wade being a superstar which i still think he is, but he misses almost everything he puts up lately. quit talking about who these players are and talk about what they did in the game. u cant win a game because wade's name is wade and he won a title 6 years ago, he needs to play like wade. i actually like chalmers and always said he is a good pg for this team. yea haslem was key in some other games, what does that have to do with last night? he had like 10 rebs in the first half and ended up with 11 for the game and scored 4 points all game. i always loved battier cuz of his professionalism and heart, but he has been terrible up until the last few games against boston, but his defense still isnt close to what ut used to be. he been gettin torched.

and no wade and bosh didnt do as much or more than lebron in game 7 against boston. wtf are u talkin about? did u watch that game? bosh was great but he didnt do more than lebron.

and wade got his shots, he just missed most of them. seriously wtf were u watchin
Actually this is the first time I find myself talking about the Heat these play-offs on this site. I do read a lot tho...

It seems like it's never enough when defending Bron. Haslem got 11 rebounds off the bench...that's bad? Maybe he didn't get rebounds in the second half because he didn't get minutes. that's still great production from a bench player. Battier didn't hit big shots to give the Heat a double digit lead? If they did something in the first half and didn't match it in the second you complain...like Haslem is supposed to get 10 rebounds a half and Battier is supposed to hit 6 3's in a game.

and like I said, how do you expect Wade to put up Bron type #'s when the ball is in Brons hand 70% of the time. Wade isn't playing at his best level...but Wade even at this level is still an all star caliber player and much more help then Lebron has ever had.

the same can he said with Bosh. Who has been playing very well since he came back.

And let's not act like offense is the only side of the ball...Lebron was fu*king up on defense plenty of times throughout these play-offs, especially late in games. he makes the dumbest mental mistakes on D and he did it again last night.

Like I said...Bron was supposed to be the chosen one and he failed...now he is watching Durant take what was supposed to be his spot right in front of his eyes.
 5 years ago '04        #134
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Seriously, something is going on with Wade. Either at home or in the locker room. He plays half a.ss most of the time lately. It definitely showed in Game 1 against OKC.
 5 years ago '04        #135
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 head first said:
Lebron needs a coach like doc rivers.
i would like to see the heat run the triangle but phil aint gonna go there
 5 years ago '04        #136
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 FlyElite23 said:
Who the fu*k is comparin him to Durant? Durant is a better scorer, is this news? n*gga Bron was practically the ONLY person on the Heat scoring in the 4th quarter, thats not disappearing no matter how you n*ggas try to spin it. Lebron wasn't even ON Durant for the whole 4th quarter, so what does him scoring have to do with Lebron? You sound stupid n*gga
durant the better the scorer but bron suppose to be the best player in the world let alone the next thing to jordan supposedly..he won the mvp for a reason..if u call 7 points in the 4th quarter the only person scorer especially when 5 came when the game was ova then u dont know sh*t..the n*gga shot 2-7 in the 4th (u kno the quarter when the best players take ova)..just like he disappeared in last year finals he did again last nite in the 4th..25 points in 84 mins is horrible any way u spin it.. a bench player can put up better numbers than that but he da mvp..bron doesnt even wanna defend durant,he only guarded durant 5 times da whole game,wade guarded durant more than he did and wade is undersized and hurt..bron know he da only person that can stick durant for the heat but he scared..i dont give a fu*k if coach told him that battier is defended durant, he's suppose to say i want durant all game unless he on da bench or in foul trouble..durant doesnt have a problem sticking bron but bron scared..the best player is ALWAYS suppose to guard the other teams best players dumb a.ss.u obviously are blinded by lebron's d!ck in ur mouth..n*gga da mvp but getting shut down by sefolosha get dat n*gga out ur mouth and u might see the bigger picture dumb n*gga

Last edited by dosis; 06-13-2012 at 05:39 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #137
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 kakish said:
Actually this is the first time I find myself talking about the Heat these play-offs on this site. I do read a lot tho...

It seems like it's never enough when defending Bron. Haslem got 11 rebounds off the bench...that's bad? Maybe he didn't get rebounds in the second half because he didn't get minutes. that's still great production from a bench player. Battier didn't hit big shots to give the Heat a double digit lead? If they did something in the first half and didn't match it in the second you complain...like Haslem is supposed to get 10 rebounds a half and Battier is supposed to hit 6 3's in a game.

and like I said, how do you expect Wade to put up Bron type #'s when the ball is in Brons hand 70% of the time. Wade isn't playing at his best level...but Wade even at this level is still an all star caliber player and much more help then Lebron has ever had.

the same can he said with Bosh. Who has been playing very well since he came back.

And let's not act like offense is the only side of the ball...Lebron was fu*king up on defense plenty of times throughout these play-offs, especially late in games. he makes the dumbest mental mistakes on D and he did it again last night.

Like I said...Bron was supposed to be the chosen one and he failed...now he is watching Durant take what was supposed to be his spot right in front of his eyes.
1st off haslem starts. 2nd, yes he should get more than 1 rebound in the 2nd half and score more than 4 points the entire game. lebron outscored 3 starters on his team by himself and people want to pile on him. wade got his shot last night and he missed them. how many times i have to say it. wade at this level is not all-star caliber offensively. he does impact in other ways but he was hurting them bad offensively last night. bosh has had 1 good game since he came back and a good 10 minutes the first game he came back. im not going to pile on bosh tho cuz he might not be back in game shape fully.

everyone makes a few mistakes on defense, but u actin like he has been fu*kin up a lot. he has been the best player on defense in the playoffs. thabo has been great to but he dont get the minutes lebron gets. paul pierce would have made that shot on a lot of people.
 5 years ago '07        #138
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1110 1110
Seems like a lot of yall forget that Wade won HIMSELF
 5 years ago '04        #139
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Seems like a lot of yall forget that Wade won HIMSELF
thats y when shaq left he couldnt get out the first round
 06-13-2012, 05:50 PM         #140
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys are trippin' if you think Spo isn't a good coach

Anyways, they lack interior defenders to stop bigs that can score, and they can't stop anybody driving or splitting the screen worth sh*t.

If they're gonna win, Bosh is gonna have to be the difference and Wade is going to have to not be so spotty. Chalmers is playing better than expected and James is on point like always You can't argue stats like 45/15/5.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now