most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
 SeaJaiye said:
true. wade just dont got it in him anymore. bosh needs to start, but bron is good enough to carry this team to 4 w's by himself.
he cant even carry em in the 4th let alone 4 whole games
 6 years ago '10        #102
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
if we had a good big man we would be set..bron always forced to play the 4 or 5
 6 years ago '11        #103
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 SeaJaiye said:
and who would show kobe how to win?? phil jackson retired remember??
Pat is right there in the stands, all bron gotta do is ask
 06-13-2012, 04:07 PM         #104
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RMG 007 said:
stop posting fatty

- Haslem went 2-6 last night

Battier shot like 35% from 3 in the Boston series, so now I know you're just talking out your bloated a.ss.

His defense is overrated, and not what it used to be.

You obviously don't watch the games, and just hate on Lebron.

Bolded the stupid parts
Fatty?....so if you don't like LeBron you're fat?

WOW!!! n*gga went 2-6 so fu*king horrible. If he went 3-6 that would be great smh
But would they had beat the Pacers without him...ok

Battier's been hot for the past bunch of games and they showed the n*gga shooting over 50% for that stretch from 3...not sure if it was the entire series but it was at least the last 3 games of the C's because that's when they showed that stat. And he shot well game 1 of the finals

Battier on offense and defense > Artest

I watch basketball during the season every day. NBA league pass...n*gga I'm glued to the tv all day. I've seen the Heat play about 50 times this year. I know what I'm talking about, I'm just not blaming role players for what the star player should be doing.
 6 years ago '12        #105
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Plizaya J said:
battier played well early and missed everything late. people act like chalmers was k!llin it cuz he had 12 points. if 12 points for chalmers is him "killing it" what does that say about him? lebron didnt come to miami for chalmers and battier to be his help. bosh and wade are going to have to play better. people act like westbrook coming on late wasnt one of the main reasons the thunder pulled away if wade had the game westbrook had, then the heat probably win
12 points would be k!lling it on our bench

either way I agree with westbrook cooking wade when he finally decided to start attacking again so who will step up to stop him? Some heat fans are calling for lebron to do since they don't trust spo to come up with any scheme (or go back to what was working).

Lebron came to miami to win we all know that BUT remember it was HIS CHOICE to go there. Nobody forced him to pick miami so he choose a team that used alot of money on 3 stars and got lesser bench players, but that was his decision and he's gotta live with it. This ain't cleveland anymore where he was drafted and had to stick around

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 06-13-2012 at 04:10 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #106
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 SOCIALITE said:
First off brah I said Kobe shouldn't get a pass and I'm cool with that.

2nd off I'm judging solely on the last two series, don't know if I said that in the post you responded to or the previous one but I did state that.

And Battier was what 6-8 last game? when did he start missing? Fact is LeBron's best strength is his unselfishness. But lately n*gga been coming out of games with 2 a.ssists and 25 shots. LeBron ain't passing like he used to so those dudes not getting a chance. If Artest was hitting over 50% from 3 in his last 8 games the Lakers would still be in the playoffs. Name me 7 productive players on the Lakers.
name me 7 consistent productive players on the heat. wade is supposed to be the #2 and has been terrible offensively. u got 10 points from ur #3. then u talk about last series. who gives a fu*k, what did they do last night? last series is last series.

battier scored 13 of his 17 in the first half and scored 0 in the 4th.

lebron passes and gets k!lled for it, now u gonna complain about him talkin more shots. if he shot under 20 times people would be sayin he scared to shoot. also a.ssists are predicated on teammates making shots
 06-13-2012, 04:09 PM         #107
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DontHateDaGreat said:
lebron stans aren't built like that bruh any criticism of lebron sends them to tears. They even make threads about why people who are FANS OF OTHER TEAMS don't like lebron

They are new to this basketball thing obviously
Exactly brah. n*gga clearly said it's cool that Kobe gets blame because ALL stars should get the blame, just like they will get all the glory....yet n*ggas still saying I'm giving Kobe a pass smh
 6 years ago '09        #108
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192

Cant be life.
 6 years ago '11        #109
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 RMG 007 said:
stop posting fatty

- Haslem went 2-6 last night

Battier shot like 35% from 3 in the Boston series, so now I know you're just talking out your bloated a.ss.

His defense is overrated, and not what it used to be.

You obviously don't watch the games, and just hate on Lebron.

Bolded the stupid parts
 6 years ago '07        #110
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
I love this thread.

people scrambing for excuses...now wade aint a superstar No one even wants to mention Bosh's name...acting like this dude isn't top 5 at his position either. Everyone want to talk sh*t about Chalmers but ignore that he's still better than Sessions. Haslem bailed you guys out a bunch of times this post season and you act like you don't have solid role players or veteran presence in him & Battier.

and didn't Wade and Bosh do as much or more then bron did in game 7 vs. Boston?

Durant was hitting shot after shot while Lebron couldn't make a jumper to save his life last night. Even Wade hit a jumper late and he was having an off game....

and how can we expect Wade to put up 30/8/5 every night when the ball is in Lebrons hand 70% of the time?
 6 years ago '11        #111
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
He doesn't need more help, he just need Bosh & Wade to participate
 6 years ago '04        #112
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:

Lebron came to miami to win we all know that BUT remember it was HIS CHOICE to go there. Nobody forced him to pick miami so he choose a team that used alot of money on 3 stars and got lesser bench players, but that was his decision and he's gotta live with it. This ain't cleveland anymore where he was drafted and had to stick around
i hated the decision to go to miami. not because of the reason everyone else does. i just dont think lebron with wade is a good mix. i never really like the way this team is constructed. u make a 3 man team and then people get surprised that they struggle when 1 of them goes down then instead of finding a bigman, they sign a new SF every year. now they talk about nash or ray allen when they still need a bigman.
 06-13-2012, 04:15 PM         #113
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
name me 7 consistent productive players on the heat. wade is supposed to be the #2 and has been terrible offensively. u got 10 points from ur #3. then u talk about last series. who gives a fu*k, what did they do last night? last series is last series.

battier scored 13 of his 17 in the first half and scored 0 in the 4th.

lebron passes and gets k!lled for it, now u gonna complain about him talkin more shots. if he shot under 20 times people would be sayin he scared to shoot. also a.ssists are predicated on teammates making shots
no team in the NBA has 7 consistent players. It's the NBA it'll be cold slumps and what not. Just like Harden didn't give the Thunder sh*t in game 1...so he's not a productive player for the Thunder? Wade's been money late in games...dude had a big 2nd half in almost every game after he had that 5 point game against the Pacers. He's trying to let LeBron be LeBron early and takeover late. Bosh shot like sh*t last game but he hit those same shots in game 7 it wouldn't be a Finals if it weren't for him. You can't get mad a player for taking his shot, you get mad a player for running from his shot.

Battier didn't get any shots in the 4th...how was he gonna score?

I'm not complaining...I'm just telling you what I see. I'm not gonna complain about what a player is doing when I'm not pulling for him....But now "assists are predicated on teammates making shots" but when Kobe doesn't get a.ssists n*ggas's make a million threads about it
 6 years ago '12        #114
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
That's ridiculous.....but question WTF does wade not have in him nomore like o.0000?????
 06-13-2012, 04:18 PM         #115
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
I love this thread.

people scrambing for excuses...now wade aint a superstar No one even wants to mention Bosh's name...acting like this dude isn't top 5 at his position either. Everyone want to talk sh*t about Chalmers but ignore that he's still better than Sessions. Haslem bailed you guys out a bunch of times this post season and you act like you don't have solid role players or veteran presence in him & Battier.

Durant was hitting shot after shot while Lebron couldn't make a jumper to save his life last night. Even Wade hit a jumper late and he was having an off game....

and how can we expect Wade to put up 30/8/5 every night when the ball is in Lebrons hand 70% of the time?
Same n*ggas was blaming Spo for not playing Bosh...and when Bosh starting playing and the Heat started winning it was all smiles. The man has an off night shooting the ball and suddenly he ain't sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #116
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,550 | Props total: 5893 5893
I don't think he needs more help because they lost one game. They easily could have won that game. The lead they had was pretty good and if they had remained focused they could have made it an insurmountable one. More focus... that's all that's needed. OKC was focused when they were behind and when they were in front... that's why they took last night's game.

Just my opinion (fu*k my opinion).
 6 years ago '04        #117
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 kakish said:
I love this thread.

o now u want to bring up bosh. were u slamming the heat when they were struggling without him? what does being top 5 have to do with anything when he gave u 10 points and 5 rebounds. u bring up wade being a superstar which i still think he is, but he misses almost everything he puts up lately. quit talking about who these players are and talk about what they did in the game. u cant win a game because wade's name is wade and he won a title 6 years ago, he needs to play like wade. i actually like chalmers and always said he is a good pg for this team. yea haslem was key in some other games, what does that have to do with last night? he had like 10 rebs in the first half and ended up with 11 for the game and scored 4 points all game. i always loved battier cuz of his professionalism and heart, but he has been terrible up until the last few games against boston, but his defense still isnt close to what ut used to be. he been gettin torched.

and no wade and bosh didnt do as much or more than lebron in game 7 against boston. wtf are u talkin about? did u watch that game? bosh was great but he didnt do more than lebron.

and wade got his shots, he just missed most of them. seriously wtf were u watchin
 6 years ago '05        #118
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,304 | Props total: 6429 6429
I still think Cleveland in its prime (/wLBJ) > Miami in its Prime (/w LBJ)

somebody say somethin
 6 years ago '11        #119
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
Lebron doesn't seem to understand the difference between great players who play together and a great TEAM that plays together. He will try and fail again.
 6 years ago '04        #120
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 SOCIALITE said:
no team in the NBA has 7 consistent players. It's the NBA it'll be cold slumps and what not. Just like Harden didn't give the Thunder sh*t in game 1...so he's not a productive player for the Thunder? Wade's been money late in games...dude had a big 2nd half in almost every game after he had that 5 point game against the Pacers. He's trying to let LeBron be LeBron early and takeover late. Bosh shot like sh*t last game but he hit those same shots in game 7 it wouldn't be a Finals if it weren't for him. You can't get mad a player for taking his shot, you get mad a player for running from his shot.

Battier didn't get any shots in the 4th...how was he gonna score?

I'm not complaining...I'm just telling you what I see. I'm not gonna complain about what a player is doing when I'm not pulling for him....But now "assists are predicated on teammates making shots" but when Kobe doesn't get a.ssists n*ggas's make a million threads about it
of course they needed bosh to play well last game to win. they also need him or wade or both to play well to win games in the finals just like durant needs westbrook or harden to play well to win. people act like durant did all that sh*t by himself last night. westbrook outplayed the combination of bosh and wade. the thunder are a way deeper team to begin with, the heat have no chance if one of the thunder's big 3 is gonna outplay 2 members of the heat's big 3 combined

sometimes kobe doesnt get a.ssists cuz his teammates dont make shots or pass the ball right back to him real quick, but there are too many times when he'll avoid passin to an open player to take a shot over 2 or 3 people. and plus u know boxden is just going to say sh*t without having any perspective on games.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
133 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago