Barkley: "Lebron needs more help"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
So he left to cuz he needed help. claimed he will now win multiple rings cuz he got the help he needed now he needs more help??? Is he looking for an Olympic team. The passes this guy gets and still called the greatest is incredible.
 06-13-2012, 03:34 PM         #82
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ant30ant33 said:
It's sad but very true... Miami Heat don't have a team at all... It's lebron & friends... He jay-z playing with a bunch of Memphis bleeks & one Kayne west..

Coach Spo is the worse seriously... Lebron need to demand a trade..
So Battier and Chalmers weren't smoking hot in game 1? Wade hasn't been playing good for 48 minutes, but that's largely due to taking a backseat to LeBron. He doesn't have the game to just kick around on the court and not have the ball a bunch and still be really effective, but he comes on late. Bosh was knocking 3 after 3 in game 7 against the C's. Battier shot over 50% from 3 in that series. Battier is one of the best defenders in the league as well as Wade. Haslem has be eating the glass and knocking down that mid range jumper. Mike Miller isn't able to give extended effort but he makes good in 3-5 minute stretches with offensive rebounds and 3's, he makes some defensive plays as well.

So lets count the productive players the Heat has strictly based on the last two series.
Wade
Bosh
Chalmers
Battier
Haslem
Miller

How much fu*king help does this n*gga need?

All OKC has is 7 productive players also, they aren't complaining.

This is the #1 reason I pull against LeBron. Tired of that no help excuse, n*gga's not playing with quitters and scrubs anymore. That excuse went away when he took his talents to south beach
 06-13-2012, 03:35 PM         #83
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mannish-Yay said:
So he left to cuz he needed help. claimed he will now win multiple rings cuz he got the help he needed now he needs more help??? Is he looking for an Olympic team. The passes this guy gets and still called the greatest is incredible.
He's the only one of the dudes who signed that is holding up his end of the deal.
 5 years ago '07        #84
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 astroblack9 said:
Holy sh*t

Kobe was 'carried' to 5 championships...but lebron needs more help after joining a top 2 SG and top 5 PF?

Lebron d!ckriders are the funniest n*ggas on this site
Too bad Lebron couldn't have Top 3 caliber NBA Centers and the greatest NBA coach of all time to carry him like Kobe did.

5 years ago '04        #85
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 AnyGiven said:
Lebron needs more help!!!!!!! Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade isn't enough!!!!!!!!!!

Get Dwight Howard and Deron Williams on the phone!!!

for real, its like what else does Miami need? Maybe if theyre nice Stern will let this stretch out to 7 games for the ratings
 5 years ago '12        #86
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
 Dos-effect said:
No I in team bruh......how you go let team captain slide and go after James's throat?
so you're gonna ignore the stans saying he can do it by himself, and that he's the mvp and leader then flip flop when they lose? Wade doesn't get to slide but you can't honestly believe that 2-6 in the 4th is lebron's best. And lets not forget that battier and chalmers showed up
 06-13-2012, 03:42 PM         #87
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
kobe doesnt win sh*t when his teammates play bad wtf are u talkin about. everytime kobe loses the lakers fans come complaining how gasol sucks and is soft and degrade his teammates any chance they can get
I'll take the Heat's supporting cast over the Lakers in a heartbeat. Gasol's a fu*king quitter that's why we complain about him, and we complain about not having a bench. Two of the most obvious things in the NBA. I'd love to have Chalmers and Battier...you know how many 3s them n*ggas would hit from the doubles Kobe and Bynum demand?

And personally I understand fans will bi*ch and complain after they team lose....what's with the media giving that n*gga all these excuses. When the Lakers go down nobody blames Matt Barnes for shooting 12% nobody blames Sessions for being lost out there on the court, nobody blames Bynum for not being able to deal with the double team or fronting, nobody blames Pau for wimping out year after year, nobody blames Artest for being the number 1 reason the Lakers can't get any floor spacing for the post, it's all on Kobe. As Magic said it should be all on the star, I'm cool with that. But why does LeBron get a pass?
 5 years ago '12        #88
space
space
 Bullseye said:
Too bad Lebron couldn't have Top 3 caliber NBA Centers and the greatest NBA coach of all time to carry him like Kobe did.

Too bad he choose miami who had all their money tied up in 3 players huh? HIS choice
 06-13-2012, 03:44 PM         #89
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga stay needing more help
 5 years ago '12        #90
space
space
 SOCIALITE said:
I'll take the Heat's supporting cast over the Lakers in a heartbeat. Gasol's a fu*king quitter that's why we complain about him, and we complain about not having a bench. Two of the most obvious things in the NBA. I'd love to have Chalmers and Battier...you know how many 3s them n*ggas would hit from the doubles Kobe and Bynum demand?

And personally I understand fans will bi*ch and complain after they team lose....what's with the media giving that n*gga all these excuses. When the Lakers go down nobody blames Matt Barnes for shooting 12% nobody blames Sessions for being lost out there on the court, nobody blames Bynum for not being able to deal with the double team or fronting, nobody blames Pau for wimping out year after year, nobody blames Artest for being the number 1 reason the Lakers can't get any floor spacing for the post, it's all on Kobe. As Magic said it should be all on the star, I'm cool with that. But why does LeBron get a pass?
lebron stans aren't built like that bruh any criticism of lebron sends them to tears. They even make threads about why people who are FANS OF OTHER TEAMS don't like lebron

They are new to this basketball thing obviously
 5 years ago '04        #91
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 SOCIALITE said:

have u watched battier play this season? he is hittin a couple now in the beginning of games and misses all the late ones. chalmers is good at times. u say lakers dont have a bench but u think miami has one? then u ask y does lebron get a pass right after u gave kobe a pass for his teammates doing what lebron's teammates are doing right now thats boxden for ya
 5 years ago '04        #92
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
What Help his team played good for 3 quarters and all he had to do was play great defense on durant and close the game and that n*gga did neither
 5 years ago '04        #93
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mannish-Yay said:
So he left to cuz he needed help. claimed he will now win multiple rings cuz he got the help he needed now he needs more help??? Is he looking for an Olympic team.
maybe he is just looking for the other 2 members of a supposed "big 3" to not combine for under 30 points on under 40% shooting
 5 years ago '04        #94
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 SteveSS said:
He's the only one of the dudes who signed that is holding up his end of the deal.
the same way he held up his end of deal in the finals last year right...lebron disappeared in the 4th quarter of the finals again...all that sh*t he does in 1st half or 1st 3 quarters is cute and all but when the 4s go up and its time 4 da real n*gga to come out and close/take ova the game he disappears..in the 4th quarter of the last 7 final games he's played in lebron has 25 points in 7 fourth quarters while durant 17 in his 1st final game 4th quarter (ARE YOU KIDDING ME)..lebron only defended durant 5 times all night but he's the 3x mvp and the best player in the world..GTFOH...lebron plays his best early in games and when its blowouts but when its tight and crunch time occurs he fails cuz he scared to fail and doesnt like to fail..thats why he hasnt done the dunk contest cuz he scared to fail and only likes to do sh*t when he knows he gonna win..he has no post game,mediocre shooter at best,inconsistent at the free throw line.lebron is basically just like rondo but is just bigger and stronger..durant is the best player in the nba.there is nothing durant cant do,theres no way of stopping durant,he has unlimited range,can postup,finish,make free throws,hit the big shot/clutch shot plus he isnt scared of sticking lebron

Last edited by dosis; 06-13-2012 at 04:08 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #95
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
have u watched battier play this season? he is hittin a couple now in the beginning of games and misses all the late ones. chalmers is good at times. u say lakers dont have a bench but u think miami has one? then u ask y does lebron get a pass right after u gave kobe a pass for his teammates doing what lebron's teammates are doing right now thats boxden for ya
most laker fans here went right at kobe for blowing those 2 games with his hero ball and turnovers (check the game threads) so you need to stop there. We're talking the finals and battier and chalmers SHOWED UP and were hitting 3s. Lakers bench is trash and has been for the past few years (with this being the WORST). The only person who could shoot was blake and he was hit or miss with no defense to speak of getting cooked by westbrook.
 5 years ago '06        #96
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,568 | Props total: 4477 4477
 dosis said:
the same way he held up his end of deal in the finals last year righttttt...lebron disappeared in the 4th quarter of the finals again...all that sh*t he does in 1st half or 1st 3 quarters is cute and all but when the 4s go up and its time 4 da real n*gga to come out and close/take ova the game he disappears..in the 4th quarter of the last 7 final games he's played in lebron has 25 points in 7 4th quarters while durant 17 in his 1st final game..lebron only defended durant 5 times all night but he's the 3x mvp and the best player in the world..GTFOH...lebron plays his best early in games and when its blowouts but when its tight and crunch time occurs he fails cuz he scared to fail and doesnt like to fail..thats why he hasnt done the dunk contest cuz he scared to fail and only likes to do sh*t when he knows he gonna win..he has no post game,mediocre shooter at best,inconsistent at the free throw line.lebron is basically just like rondo but is just bigger and stronger..durant is the best player in the nba.there is nothing durant cant do,theres no way of stopping durant,he has unlimited range,can postup,finish,make free throws,hit the big shot/clutch shot plus he isnt scared of sticking lebron
 5 years ago '04        #97
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
most laker fans here went right at kobe for blowing those 2 games with his hero ball and turnovers (check the game threads) so you need to stop there. We're talking the finals and battier and chalmers SHOWED UP and were hitting 3s. Lakers bench is trash and has been for the past few years (with this being the WORST). The only person who could shoot was blake and he was hit or miss with no defense to speak of getting cooked by westbrook.
battier played well early and missed everything late. people act like chalmers was k!llin it cuz he had 12 points. if 12 points for chalmers is him "killing it" what does that say about him? lebron didnt come to miami for chalmers and battier to be his help. bosh and wade are going to have to play better. people act like westbrook coming on late wasnt one of the main reasons the thunder pulled away if wade had the game westbrook had, then the heat probably win
 06-13-2012, 04:00 PM         #98
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
First off brah I said Kobe shouldn't get a pass and I'm cool with that.

2nd off I'm judging solely on the last two series, don't know if I said that in the post you responded to or the previous one but I did state that.

And Battier was what 6-8 last game? when did he start missing? Fact is LeBron's best strength is his unselfishness. But lately n*gga been coming out of games with 2 a.ssists and 25 shots. LeBron ain't passing like he used to so those dudes not getting a chance. If Artest was hitting over 50% from 3 in his last 8 games the Lakers would still be in the playoffs. Name me 7 productive players on the Lakers.
 5 years ago '06        #99
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Future said:
And what opinion is that ? cuz i know you're co signing this bullsh*t of a thread.

btw, most Heat fans are d!ck riders. They weren't rooting for the team when they were sh*t and had empty seats 2 years ago. Now all of a sudden, they wanna ride with them cuz of James. Same thing goes with boxden d!ck riders. Every Heat thread about anything gets more than 100 pages and 1000 replies
why u an okc fan? u from wisconsin

d!ckriderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 06-13-2012, 04:01 PM         #100
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
true. wade just dont got it in him anymore. bosh needs to start, but bron is good enough to carry this team to 4 w's by himself.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy