Barkley: "Lebron needs more help"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
The Heat have a good enough team to win, fu*k the bullsh*t Chuck is spitting right now. What they need is for their best players to step the fu*k up and hold their weight. It doesn't have to always be with points scored. These dudes need to step up defensively, step up in the little plays department and it can be as much as seeing that a guy like Chalmers is hot and getting buckets then using their talents to be a decoy and let him beat the other team. But, we all know that their egos won't allow that.

Basically, their struggles are mostly between their ears
 06-13-2012, 12:15 PM         #42
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
he meant help from players on the fu*king team
But there are nights that wade /bosh needs more help when lebron takes a night or 2 off.. So this can be said about a few players on the team right?
 5 years ago '07        #43
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

fu*kin stooge should've came to NY so melo could bail this n*gga out

Melo and Bron
 5 years ago '04        #44
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4417 4417
 astroblack9 said:
Isnt that Lebrons fault? Isnt it his job to get his counterparts involved...like the same criteria haters spew for kobe when pau and bynum play like sh*t?

Thats my point. Muthafu*kas wanna pick and choose when sh*t applies....like the same things dont happen to different players.
no they dont lebron is still getting k!lled when the supposed batman dwade disappeared again like he did the entire playoffs last season till the finals

durant had help last night yes he scored 18 points in the forth but he had help from team mates lebron didnt

lebron spent the entire first trying to get other involved then most of the forth trying to set up damn near wide open guys
 5 years ago '08        #45
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Heat d!ck riders are pathetic.....should've thought about it when he said he's gonna win 8 rings.....fu*k outta here.
 5 years ago '04        #46
space
space
 tmitch19 said:
But there are nights that wade /bosh needs more help when lebron takes a night or 2 off.. So this can be said about a few players on the team right?
how often has lebron coasted in these playoffs?

wade looks done bosh looked out of synch with the offense

and spolestra couldnt make a adjustment to save his life
 5 years ago '08        #47
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
LeBron will leave Miami when his contract is up
 5 years ago '11        #48
nbrock 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 867 867
Goddamn it's always an excuse..knew this would come about now the man needs more help...basketball is
 5 years ago '06        #49
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
everytime the heat lose

-fire coach

-lebron has no help

everytime heat win

-50 threads daily till next game

-heat are winning it all.

seriously? what is wrong with you guys sh*ts pretty sad right about now.
 5 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 Future said:
Heat d!ck riders are pathetic.....should've thought about it when he said he's gonna win 8 rings.....fu*k outta here.
having a opinion based in fact makes some one a d!ck rider
 5 years ago '05        #51
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 MosDefinition said:
no they dont lebron is still getting k!lled when the supposed batman dwade disappeared again like he did the entire playoffs last season till the finals

durant had help last night yes he scored 18 points in the forth but he had help from team mates lebron didnt

lebron spent the entire first trying to get other involved then most of the forth trying to set up damn near wide open guys
So now you wanna label Lebron as 'Robin'?

My point is...one n*gga cant win on his own. Something Kobe/Laker haters seem to forget when talkin the dumb sh*t they spew.
 5 years ago '08        #52
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
having a opinion based in fact makes some one a d!ck rider
And what opinion is that ? cuz i know you're co signing this bullsh*t of a thread.

btw, most Heat fans are d!ck riders. They weren't rooting for the team when they were sh*t and had empty seats 2 years ago. Now all of a sudden, they wanna ride with them cuz of James. Same thing goes with boxden d!ck riders. Every Heat thread about anything gets more than 100 pages and 1000 replies
 5 years ago '08        #53
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Kadillac87 said:
Of course Wade was ghost, Thabo was guarding him. When Thabo guarded LeBron in the 4th, his shooting percentage was looking like Wade's. Thabo is just shutting these guys down.
I swear laker fans need to just hurry up and switch to being thunder fans already. With that said losha is a great defender but no excuse for those 2 guys.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 Future said:
And what opinion is that ? cuz i know you're co signing this bullsh*t of a thread.

btw, most Heat fans are d!ck riders. They weren't rooting for the team when they were sh*t and had empty seats 2 years ago. Now all of a sudden, they wanna ride with them cuz of James. Same thing goes with boxden d!ck riders. Every Heat thread about anything gets more than 100 pages and 1000 replies
i watched what barkley said on dan patrick i stated exactly what he and dan patrick meant when they talked about last nights game barkley meant help from the other players on the team

its not my fault a bunch of lakers and celtics fans want to change what barkley said

wade didnt show up last night neither did bosh this is the second post season in a row wades played like this

in order for the heat to win lebrons going to have to play hero ball and stop trying to get his teammates involved
 5 years ago '12        #55
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 836 836
I was askin myself last night where the fu*k was Wade at?? where is the agressive attack the basket and get phantom fouls Wade at?? Where is "flash"??

This n*gga done fell the fu*k off.
 5 years ago '05        #56
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 MosDefinition said:
i watched what barkley said on dan patrick i stated exactly what he and dan patrick meant when they talked about last nights game barkley meant help from the other players on the team

its not my fault a bunch of lakers and celtics fans want to change what barkley said

wade didnt show up last night neither did bosh this is the second post season in a row wades played like this

in order for the heat to win lebrons going to have to play hero ball and stop trying to get his teammates involved
This is exactly what im talking about. Switch 'Wade' with 'Gasol' and 'lebron' with 'kobe' and you're saying the same thing laker fans were saying...and getting crucified for...

The hypocrisy on this site man...wow
 5 years ago '08        #57
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 MosDefinition said:

Well know he needs more help from his teammates. How do you know thats what Barkley meant thou?
 5 years ago '10        #58
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 astroblack9 said:
This is exactly what im talking about. Switch 'Wade' with 'Gasol' and 'lebron' with 'kobe' and you're saying the same thing laker fans were saying...and getting crucified for...

The hypocrisy on this site man...wow
Stop it. The Lakers could have defeated the Thunder a couple of times. There were moments when the Lakers had leads blown because Kobe attempted to put his stamp of approval on it.

Either way, for that to happen, defense needed to be played and there was none by Miami in the second half, and none by the Lakers. That's something you can blame on the collective, and not Gasol, Wade, Kobe, or LeBron.
 5 years ago '06        #59
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 SeaJaiye said:
true. wade just dont got it in him anymore. bosh needs to start, but bron is good enough to carry this team to 4 w's by himself.
 5 years ago '05        #60
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
 astroblack9 said:
Holy sh*t

Kobe was 'carried' to 5 championships...but lebron needs more help after joining a top 2 SG and top 5 PF?

Lebron d!ckriders are the funniest n*ggas on this site
 Ldogg310 said:
Funny how everyone sh*ts on kobe for having shaq and pau and all these other players on his championship teams

Yet, no one blinks an eye at how lebron has wade and bosh in their primes on his team with him and still cant get it done.

He takes over games night in and night out until the finals then poof, disappears. sh*t his nickname should be magic.

Yet, everyone makes up more and more excuses on his behalf. Face it lebron will never be kobe/mike/magic/bird status.

n*gga would need dwight howard and kevin durant on his team to get any rings. I thought maybe they needed a full season to gel but no more excuses, they had 2 full seasons to learn each other and figure out the holes that needed patching in their offense and defense.

I honestly felt like the way he was taking over this season he would be the leader the heat need and push them to a chip but after yesterday I think it only confirms that Lebron will never change, he will always be good enough to get to the finals but not great enough to finish the job. He'll be malone/barkley status, or GP ring chasing at old age status.
thread

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago