My Nigga Skip With That Truth!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL New England Patriots (10-2) @ Miami Dolphins (5-7) Official Game Thread
150 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3877 3877
 JordanWest86 said:
You know how many points the great MJ averaged in the 4th quarter for his career in the finals? 8.1 and Lebron has 7 and thats what your gonna talk about? And 3 were from the line? Who gives a f*ck? Thats takin the ball to the basket and gettin fouled and gettin ya FT's. Yall some jokers bro.

I'm starting to think all yall Lebron haters are some pretty boys. Straight up, do u wanna have s3xual intercourse with LBJ? I aint never heard dudes talk about another dude so much. Be real, do u think he's cute?
you can average 8.1 points if your squad is up to par.. pippen, hodges, harper, kucock, kerr, armstrong, etc. etc.. hell even d!ckey simpkins stepped up.. LBJ gets hated on because he made an a.ss of himself saying hey gonna win rings.. you make a statement you have to live up to it. fu*k your corny logic n*gga..
 5 years ago '07        #102
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 DontHateDaGreat said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #103
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6611 6611
 Bart Pimpson said:

[pic - click to view]

I just seen this sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #104
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
sh*t is getting sad. n*ggas blame LeBron for everything.

It's only game 1 and y'all actin like the series is over
 5 years ago '10        #105
reppinI85 
space
space
$708 | Props total: 363 363
Watch Lebron explode for 40+ like he did vs Indiana, boston. Then everybody will say, but he can't do it again
 5 years ago '10        #106
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
Wade keeps trying to tell anybody that will listen that he thinks Lebron is better. He clearly is not willing to take the reigns. I'm sure him and Bron have discussed this. That means that Bron gotta pick up the slack IF HE WANTS A CHAMPIONSHIP. It is....what it is.
 5 years ago '11        #107
nbrock 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 867 867
 SOCIALITE said:
Wade was 3 for 5 7 points in the 4th. James was 2 for 6 7 points....sure just blame Wade.
Damn he told y'all
 5 years ago '05        #108
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 Bart Pimpson said:

[pic - click to view]

baby bron bron LOL
 06-13-2012, 01:26 PM         #109
bdp1510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man the Heat team as a whole just isn't good, you can point fingers at whoever, but Lebron did his thing, I've been seeing analysts point the blame at Wade and even make excuses for him, Wade has been avg around 20 pts a game in the playoffs, his usual block a game, around 4 a.ssists, he had 8 that night, should be able to get a little more steals, but for the most part he's just a lil under his season avgs if Lebron is the guy in Miami then despite injury or watever Wade doing what he supposed to do... the n*gga took a back seat..... he not going to out perform Lebron in the playoffs, because that's the way they want it to be

They even said Lebron didn't have any help in that game, but how often do the Heat actually have 5 players score in double figures, role players actually stepped up in this game, and as far as the defense, Durant and Westbrook were the only players who had significant offense, and Harden wasn't a factor which is rare. They need to tighten up on the D, and stop switching up on the screens Bron needs to stick Durant, Wade needs to stick Westbrook, somebody needs to try and contain Harden but there is going to be a mismatch somewhere, the Thunder bigs should not get out rebounded by the Heat bigs, and people are gonna have to face to fact that as long as they have to guard, Harden, Westbrook, and Durant..... Bron and Wade shooting isn't going to be that great, Wade particularly
 5 years ago '05        #110
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,419 | Props total: 4751 4751
if Wade is injured something has to change...if Wade is too hurt to attack the basket why the hell would be able to check Westbrook or Harden?

Heat will not beat the Thunder with Wade playing the way he is...19 points is nice but it's not max money nice...

I can't blame Bosh because he cannot be 100% after that core injury and subsequent 9-game layoff...Bosh needs to be back in the starting line-up where he is accustomed to playing...
 5 years ago '05        #111
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,419 | Props total: 4751 4751
 reppinI85 said:
Watch Lebron explode for 40+ like he did vs Indiana, boston. Then everybody will say, but he can't do it again
will that be enough to win though?
 5 years ago '10        #112
ReelCeasar 181 heat pts181
space
space
$6,019 | Props total: 4268 4268
n*ggas hating on Bron for nothing..blame the other star on the team dwayne wade...wtf did he do...
 5 years ago '04        #113
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
Lebron is scared to step on d wades toes... but wade dont give a fck he will tell you what you need to hear Lebron is not a leader all this "playin with friends"
 06-13-2012, 02:16 PM         #114
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smj_724 said:
Man it seems like the hate people have for Lebron turns them into idiots when it comes to understanding basketball. The thunder dont win this game if westbrook doesnt go off to HELP durant, Just like miami arent gonna win if Wade doesnt step the fu*k up and HELP Lebron. I guess people expect this guy to get 45/15/5 every night
KD was good but damn he had Some fu*king help(WB) god damn-it , stop acting like he this sh*t by his self. Wade is fu*king hurt but his Pride won't let him admit it. But I do Predict he will have a Big Game in this series but I don't what happens when they get to Miami. I see OKC winning both home games. Just like OKC came back against The Spurs Miami can do the same if Lebron get's Some Real Help he is Not A fu*king Machine
 5 years ago '04        #115
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,366 | Props total: 6377 6377
thunder going to win because the TEAM is better
 5 years ago '10        #116
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 DontHateDaGreat said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #117
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 teresa1983 said:
KD was good but damn he had Some fu*king help(WB) god damn-it , stop acting like he this sh*t by his self. Wade is fu*king hurt but his Pride won't let him admit it. But I do Predict he will have a Big Game in this series but I don't what happens when they get to Miami. I see OKC winning both home games. Just like OKC came back against The Spurs Miami can do the same if Lebron get's Some Real Help he is Not A fu*king Machine
okc>spurs>miami

5 years ago '12        #118
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
before game 1 it was:

SeaJaiye said:
finals mvp??

[pic - click to view]

^^^^^^^ durant is afraid of that man's defense
now after game 1 it's:
#Blamecoachspo
#blamebattier
#blamechalmers

blaming wade is valid here because westbrook finally got smart and starting attacking the paint. I've seen some fans claim lebron needs to defend westbrook. Will that happen tho?
 5 years ago '08        #119
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Was he speaking the truth when he said Kobe was done last year?
 5 years ago '12        #120
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,492 | Props total: 5967 5967
No matter the outcome, everyone that hates Lebron will wake up tomorrow and go back to their regular lives that they were living before.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago