My Nigga Skip With That Truth!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Pringle 8 heat pts
space
space
$534 | Props total: 206 206
Lebron the only player I know who can have 30 pts, 8 rebs, 4 asts, 4 stls and still be criticized.

:rudywhateve r:
 6 years ago '07        #62
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
I don't even like lebron or the heat for that matter, but my god the amount of hate this guy gets is down right disgusting ...and skip is of course talking out of his a.ss after 1 game..as if 1 game dictates who's going to win the best of a SEVEN game series
 6 years ago '07        #63
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Walt Thizzney said:

[pic - click to view]

... there isn't a worthy pic/gif in the history of entertainment that can't be found on this site..I love bx
 6 years ago '07        #64
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Sefalosha's Defense shut Wade down completley.
 6 years ago '07        #65
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 DontHateDaGreat said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #66
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Game 1 doesn't matter only 2 road teams have won game 1 on the road in ten past 10-12 seasons I think. I hate the Heat as a franchise and have since the punk a.ss Zo era! But I gotta root for Bron just cause all the ridiculous hate he gets the media has even turn my wife against him and she doesn't even watch sports. Good chance they could win game 2, Dallas did it last year.
 6 years ago '07        #67
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
Man it seems like the hate people have for Lebron turns them into idiots when it comes to understanding basketball. The thunder dont win this game if westbrook doesnt go off to HELP durant, Just like miami arent gonna win if Wade doesnt step the fu*k up and HELP Lebron. I guess people expect this guy to get 45/15/5 every night
 6 years ago '04        #68
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 DontHateDaGreat said:
It's not all lebron's fault but he HAS taken over the 4th quarter of a game all by himself before and he wasn't in his prime back then when he did it. Hell he took over a whole game against the celtics in the last series, how can expecting the MVP, BEST PLAYER ON THE PLANET, THE GUY WHO IS BETTER THAN JORDAN to score more than 7 points in the 4th? Stickman had no problem going off in the 4th. It's not all lebron's fault but lets not act like he shouldn't have taken the ball from wade and TRIED to take over. The best player on the planet going 2-6 in the 4th quarter of a finals game
that logic is retarded. did durant take the ball outta westbrooks hands? no. they played off of each other. BOTH of them had big 4th quarters. yall needa get off durants sh*t, he gotta damn good team. sh*t him and westbrook are top 10 players too, with WB being better than wade at this point. WB made sh*t happen and durant gotta lotta good looks off of that. if wade aint doing sh*t then its easy to collapse on bron. he needa step up, point blank period
 6 years ago '11        #69
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 SOCIALITE said:
Expecting the best player on the court to be the best player on the court is illogical?
No, but expecting one man to single handedly sh*t on the entire nba every quarter of every game is
 6 years ago '11        #70
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 DontHateDaGreat said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #71
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 5354 5354
 King Henry said:
Can't fu*k with the internet after a Lebron loss. Overreactions are ridiculous.

"Lebron had 23 through the first 3 quarters. Why didn't he have 23 in the fourth?"
 6 years ago '09        #72
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,829 | Props total: 1039 1039
Wades knee is sh*t . Been like that all post season . When he got it drained vs pacers that when he went off
 6 years ago '04        #73
flowmatic 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,922 | Props total: 725 725
you people are so obsessed with fourth quarter scoring huh ... had heat won would you be whining bout the one Durant had 7 in ?? what did Durant have in second quarter ?? if you people really want discuss sports talk bout how wade been slacking , and i can bet soon as he drops 30 you all will be back saying he better than everyone in the league again. Lebron is the best player in that league , Durant is second that's not even up for argument . Lebron dropped 30 under some serious defense no shame in that , if Bosh n Wade show up i honestly see those heat dudes taking the next road game ,Durant came through off better supporting cast ... Heat got show up ...
 6 years ago '06        #74
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
 6 years ago '11        #75
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,443 | Props total: 1109 1109
 philly337 said:
Lol bron the inky dude who can drop 30,9,4, and 4 (or however many steals he got) and be criticized

Skip takes an l either way...bron wins he takes an L.... But if thunder win he takes an L too because hes always hating on westbrook and saying they can't win with him

westbrook and bron both balled tonight
fu*kin this man both these n*ggas gave each other 30 thats them ballin, the game just showed the ikc is the better team tho

King Henry said:
Can't fu*k with the internet after a Lebron loss. Overreactions are ridiculous.

"Lebron had 23 through the first 3 quarters. Why didn't he have 23 in the fourth?"
the only way for LeBron to win is if he drops 100
 6 years ago '11        #76
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
 SiekaSiklo said:
the only way for LeBron to win is if he drops 100
and makes the game winner with less than 5 seconds left while triple teamed on a jumpshot.
 6 years ago '10        #77
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 SOCIALITE said:
Wasn't LeBron's fault, but it is his legacy. He has to take control of it at some point and stop letting others ruin it for him. Out play Durant at least. Be the best player on the court man.
this...but at the same time why arent pointing fingers at Erik Spoelstra ??? by the time the 4th comes around Lebron looks worn down plain and simple. you cant play the man the entire game and expect him to be lights out when it matters most
 06-13-2012, 04:40 AM         #78
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree, Bron gots to play with an sense of urgency on defense, he gave up some plays on defense where he would block shots and make Durant work, they keep switching on defense, he needs to stay on Durant
 6 years ago '09        #79
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
 cookthacoke187 said:
it must be nice to get paid to troll
yea i know wish i could get paid stupid money just to say any dumb sh*t that i feel like speakin
 6 years ago '07        #80
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,783 | Props total: 2396 2396
Durant = MJ... Oden = Bowie?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago