My Nigga Skip With That Truth!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2012, 11:39 PM         #41
KillahhCamm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can imagine it now if the Heat lose literally a thread of nothing but
 5 years ago '12        #42
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
 jplaydadon said:
these ppl in this thread dont know basketball. WESTBROOK is responsible for for durants big game, attacking the basketball, creating opportunities for offsensive rebounds and second shots which left durant open several times and put the d at a disadvantage. i hate how everyone just looks at two players. WB had near a triple double, k!llED WADE, and ppl talk about durant like it was all him. BULLsh*t. brons team disappeared on him in the second half and wade playing like a slob. but all of that shows that this is game one of a long series because miami will bounce back. i dont really think that okc can beat MIA at home anyway
good thing okc has 4 home games just in case right?
 5 years ago '05        #43
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
once again Where is Wade How much longer can he get a pass
 5 years ago '04        #44
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 630 630
 DontHateDaGreat said:
It's not all lebron's fault but he HAS taken over the 4th quarter of a game all by himself before and he wasn't in his prime back then when he did it. Hell he took over a whole game against the celtics in the last series, how can expecting the MVP, BEST PLAYER ON THE PLANET, THE GUY WHO IS BETTER THAN JORDAN to score more than 7 points in the 4th? Stickman had no problem going off in the 4th. It's not all lebron's fault but lets not act like he shouldn't have taken the ball from wade and TRIED to take over. The best player on the planet going 2-6 in the 4th quarter of a finals game
that logic is retarded. did durant take the ball outta westbrooks hands? no. they played off of each other. BOTH of them had big 4th quarters. yall needa get off durants sh*t, he gotta damn good team. sh*t him and westbrook are top 10 players too, with WB being better than wade at this point. WB made sh*t happen and durant gotta lotta good looks off of that. if wade aint doing sh*t then its easy to collapse on bron. he needa step up, point blank period
 5 years ago '11        #45
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
once again Where is Wade How much longer can he get a pass
Is Wade the best player in the world?
 5 years ago '12        #46
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
that logic is retarded. did durant take the ball outta westbrooks hands? no. they played off of each other. BOTH of them had big 4th quarters. yall needa get off durants sh*t, he gotta damn good team. sh*t him and westbrook are top 10 players too, with WB being better than wade at this point. WB made sh*t happen and durant gotta lotta good looks off of that. if wade aint doing sh*t then its easy to collapse on bron. he needa step up, point blank period
Lebron had nobody when he had that big game against the pistons You're acting like lebron couldn't still get to the rim and get fouled, get them in foul trouble and get some and 1s. Of course wade has been horrible and he gets most of the blame but why are you acting like lebron hasn't had better 4th quarters on THIS team WITH wade playing horribly before? Don't you expect bron to do better?
 06-12-2012, 11:45 PM         #47
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skip stay spitting truth. lebron fans will never learn tho
 5 years ago '08        #48
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
He came to that conclusion after game 1? If somebody posted these tweets without letting us know it was Skip it would be right in line with the usual BXSC posts.
 5 years ago '05        #49
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Is Wade the best player in the world?
Can a n*gga get some help??? i mean sh*t LBJ had 30 KD got 30 Yet he had alot of help i mean sh*t wade been playing like sh*t for a while yet everyone wants to blame LBJ no one wins alone
 5 years ago '05        #50
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
ppl dont wanna here common sense .Wade jumpshot is gone and cant be found this is why kobe worked so hard on his mid range game cause when your speed goes wtf can u do. Wade cant get buy this kids like he use to and his jumper is horrible . but hey lets blame LBJ i bet one nite if LBJ takes all the shots ppl will complain about that spread it out LBJ get them invovled smh
 5 years ago '11        #51
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,574 | Props total: 6477 6477
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Can a n*gga get some help??? i mean sh*t LBJ had 30 KD got 30 Yet he had alot of help i mean sh*t wade been playing like sh*t for a while yet everyone wants to blame LBJ no one wins alone
Like I said before, Wade ain't gonna be sh*t after next season.

This n*gga said "game 1 is just a game to see.." Last time I checked, this is game 1 of the NBA Finals smh.

I still say Heat in 7 but damn this n*gga Wade is delusional at times.
 5 years ago '04        #52
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
 stupid fresh said:
durant at the young age of 23 is more of a scorer than lebron will ever be
fixed
 5 years ago '12        #53
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
ppl dont wanna here common sense .Wade jumpshot is gone and cant be found this is why kobe worked so hard on his mid range game cause when your speed goes wtf can u do. Wade cant get buy this kids like he use to and his jumper is horrible . but hey lets blame LBJ i bet one nite if LBJ takes all the shots ppl will complain about that spread it out LBJ get them invovled smh
seems like alot of people were talking about wade. The only think I have to say about lebron (and wade) is why not attack the basket more? They can get calls, and 1s off of that and free up their shooters who played better than ANYONE expected. Better than all the jumpers they took.
 5 years ago '07        #54
raymond05 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 755 755
 Loso Luciano24 said:
7 points in the 4th and 3 are from the line!

Durant had like 20 in the 4th alone

5 years ago '11        #55
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
How did a thread with n*gga in the title get a hot topic? I applaud you
 5 years ago '07        #56
raymond05 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 755 755
another year same old excuse Lebron needs more help fu*k outta here with that sh*t, Lebron has quality players around him, there ain't no perfect players, if the second best player aint bring it its up to the MVP to step it up!. Lebron is supposed to be the best player in the world challenging Jordan , i don't care what his numbers are, he has to do more as they gonna live and die by his performance or lack their off in the 4th
 06-13-2012, 12:25 AM         #57
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #58
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Walt Thizzney said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #59
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Walt Thizzney said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #60
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
you cant just attack the basket if OKC has a damn wall blocking the sh*t that what dallas did and wade nor Bron can k!ll u with there jump shot all nite
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago