50 Cent - FIVE (Murder by Numbers) (ALBUM) [Dropping July 3rd]

most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
34 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
133 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 1568 1568
 Athavan 789 said:
so what about the big 10 tracks he put on itunes?
Where do you come from? That sh*t was free!
 6 years ago '11        #82
Officer William 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
Can't wait
 6 years ago '10        #83
Mosthated 81 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$1,395 | Props total: 538 538
 cankstoochie said:
Where do you come from? That sh*t was free!
yeee but he also put it on itunes search it
 6 years ago '12        #84
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,237 | Props total: 6791 6791
 cankstoochie said:
Where do you come from? That sh*t was free!
Where do you come from? 2 of those singles was on i-Tunes... I Just Wanna was the nr1 most dowmloeded song for a week... You dont know sh*t keep your mouth shut
 6 years ago '10        #85
HolyFatherSteve 988 heat pts988
space
avatar space
space
$9,785 | Props total: 17566 17566
interscope approved those big 10 songs going on itunes
 6 years ago '10        #86
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 10138 10138
 cankstoochie said:
Where do you come from? That sh*t was free!
ur an idiot, he put i jus wanna and wait until tonight on itunes
 06-13-2012, 01:18 PM         #87
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50-Cent is owned by 3 different Masters: Jimmy Iovine, Marshall Mathers, and Dr anDre Young.

Shady/Aftermath/Interscope; he can release an album but as long as he's under contract it won't be a retail album you can purchase in stores.


Jimmy Iovine is a true boss teaching his slave a harsh lesson about biting the hand that feeds you.
 6 years ago '10        #88
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 10138 10138
 Graftedgenes said:
50-Cent is owned by 3 different Masters: Jimmy Iovine, Marshall Mathers, and Dr anDre Young.

Shady/Aftermath/Interscope; he can release an album but as long as he's under contract it won't be a retail album you can purchase in stores.


Jimmy Iovine is a true boss teaching his slave a harsh lesson about biting the hand that feeds you.
u have serious incurable problems
 6 years ago '10        #89
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 10138 10138
 23codez said:
You once wrote that 50 Cent is your brother, and that you care about him. Think back and please remember, I am not making this up, even if it appears that I am. Why do you speak of him in such a negative way all the time?
 6 years ago '11        #90
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,486 | Props total: 23126 23126
 23codez said:
I swear on everything that I love that he said that, he knows I'm not lying. So I just wanna know why he goes in on Fif so much. There has to be a reason lol
He wants to trade places with 50


or he's just a Ross stan
 06-13-2012, 03:06 PM         #91
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DR JAYY said:
He wants to trade places with 50

or he's just a Ross stan
Stannery/Fannery is sickening.

these Stans prefer Lloyd Banks over their own face, they prefer the New England Patriots brand over their own brand.


Too many wannabes and not enough somebodies in this world.
 06-13-2012, 03:07 PM         #92
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the G-Unit stans vs their rival stans in here
 6 years ago '11        #93
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,486 | Props total: 23126 23126
 Graftedgenes said:
Stannery/Fannery is sickening.

these Stans prefer Lloyd Banks over their own face, they prefer the New England Patriots brand over their own brand.


Too many wannabes and not enough somebodies in this world.
i agree, that sh*t is dispicable.


What can we do to change it?
 6 years ago '10        #94
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 10138 10138
 X-NINE said:
@ the G-Unit stans vs their rival stans in here
graftedgenes is the biggest 50 cent stan on here, he loves writing essays about fif.
 06-13-2012, 03:11 PM         #95
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
u have serious incurable problems
LoL is the self-proclaimed "50-Cent Stanbase Captain" talking to me?


You are a disgusting human being but your actual worth is in the fact that I can use you as an example of what type of fans 50-Cent breeds with his music.


You dedicated your entire profile to a Black man that you never met that ain't from your community and you have no connection to whatsoever?? That sh*t tragic homie.
 6 years ago '10        #96
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 10138 10138
 Graftedgenes said:
LoL is the self-proclaimed "50-Cent Stanbase Captain" talking to me?


You are a disgusting human being but your actual worth is in the fact that I can use you as an example of what type of fans 50-Cent breeds with his music.


You dedicated your entire profile to a Black man that you never met that ain't from your community and you have no connection to whatsoever?? That sh*t tragic homie.
how do i dedicate my whole profile to him f*g? "50-Cent Stanbase Captain" was a joke coz u gave me that name.
u dedicate ur pathetic life to writing essays about a man who doesnt know u exist, fu*king lame. ur 40 years old, fu*k kinda life do u live if ur on here 24/7
 06-13-2012, 03:15 PM         #97
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
graftedgenes is the biggest 50 cent stan on here, he loves writing essays about fif.
You call em essays I just say I can think faster and type faster than you...upgrade to 3G or something......


You must think I get a kick out of torturing 50-Cents Stan-base...naw bruh this is discipline.

 DR JAYY said:
i agree, that sh*t is dispicable.


What can we do to change it?
Self analyzation, Self awareness and Self Esteem.


...most posters are just wretched creatures who quote peoples posts in hopes that those people acknowledge them. They love the attention.
 06-13-2012, 03:19 PM         #98
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
how do i dedicate my whole profile to him f*g? "50-Cent Stanbase Captain" was a joke coz u gave me that name.
u dedicate ur pathetic life to writing essays about a man who doesnt know u exist, fu*king lame. ur 40 years old, fu*k kinda life do u live if ur on here 24/7
Listen.


You got a picture of his head in your avatar and his name underneath it.

LOL, I gave you that name? You allowed another man to give you a nick-name like a bi*ch?

Are you 45 years old or 14 years old or just too ashamed to show anyone so nobody knows?


What kinda life do you live to sit and make 24/7 threads dedicated to a Black man that calls you a "cracker" in his music? You really that lame? Really that gay?


damn homie no wonder the other social networks rejected you
 6 years ago '10        #99
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 10138 10138
 Graftedgenes said:
Listen.


You got a picture of his head in your avatar and his name underneath it.

LOL, I gave you that name? You allowed another man to give you a nick-name like a bi*ch?

Are you 45 years old or 14 years old or just too ashamed to show anyone so nobody knows?


What kinda life do you live to sit and make 24/7 threads dedicated to a Black man that calls you a "cracker" in his music? You really that lame? Really that gay?


damn homie no wonder the other social networks rejected you
nice try but u failed..... I used the name as a joke it aint no nickname its jus a forum not real life chill. instead of replying to my posts u just deflect like a bi*ch and talk about me showing that what I say about you is true.
 6 years ago '12        #100
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 BluCupShawty said:
If he drops a hot album where does that put him tho?

He'll have 2 hot albums
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 78
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
55 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
103 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
51 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
110 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy