Big Krit Out Sells Currensy Official Numbers Are In

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #21
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Both albums were WACK and more of the same from both
 6 years ago '05        #22
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 28 Gramz said:
Biggest mistake of his career, Def Jam fu*ked that up.
Word that song could have EASILY been a big single and would of been way better than I Got This.
 6 years ago '04        #23
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,474 | Props total: 16289 16289
 justinjones said:
the only two rap albums in the top 20
Only 2 albums in the top 40. Glad the homie spitta came through
 06-12-2012, 05:44 PM         #24
JetsFool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got damn adele 21 still number 1?
 6 years ago '04        #25
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,474 | Props total: 16289 16289
Didn't realize spitta had 0 songs on the radio ( at least not Chicago's airwaves)...
 06-12-2012, 05:53 PM         #26
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
adele sold 20 million copies...people sayin how she single-handedly revitalized record sales with her numbers

but im proud of krit and spitta, consider their lack of promotion or big singles. 40k first week is what i was expecting.
 6 years ago '09        #27
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,086 | Props total: 1821 1821
That's good sh*t for the both of them.

Should hit 50 by next week.
 6 years ago '04        #28
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6484 6484
 Philly B said:
10 years ago when I was 14 I could make money in high school selling mixtapes and albums, now everyone knows how to get music for free.
i remember those days

when 50 cent's the massacre came out
 06-12-2012, 08:39 PM         #29
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guessed Spitta and Krit would do around 30k, so they passed expectations.

props to Krit and 3 Cheers for Spitta
 6 years ago '09        #30
kickzrme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 1638 1638
i BOUGHT both...hard copies & for both...i think spitta should have outsold KRIT due to production but im proud of the 3rd coast vet & my new orleans n*gga south in ya mouth bi*ch
 06-12-2012, 09:00 PM         #31
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
i look at it like this

curren$y-zero songs on any charts
big krit-had 1 from the album which was 101 on the us r&b charts

future had 3 songs off his album that was in the top 20 in rap & rnb charts

they all did about the same so its about as good as they was going to do
Ok, see you gotta know how things work. Future can have 100 songs on the radio at once. It doesn't matter, it won't EVER help effect his album sales. Future is in a group of "rappers" that are considered dummy artists where even their own fans admit they suck. Future, Waka Flocka, Gucci Mane. O. Rick Ross (to an extent).

People like Krit and Currensy NEED radio play in order to sell. If you're not on the internet everyday, you don't even know about either of their albums! With no singles, they did exactly the kind of numbers they should of...
 6 years ago '11        #32
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,309 | Props total: 4583 4583
Yeah neither of these artist are mainstream so these numbers aren't all that bad
 6 years ago '11        #33
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 495 495
fu*king Adele still #1

didn't expect Krit to hit 40k
 6 years ago '10        #34
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for both
 6 years ago '06        #35
Tapeking 1 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 308 308
BK could have kept 2 songs from each tape & made this a real life classic album....but im not surprised I don't like it as much as the tapes tho....the Labels always fluck sheet up these days
 6 years ago '09        #36
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22500 22500
wow i expected spitta to do less. good sh*t for my n*gga that immaculate gettin burn errday
 6 years ago '04        #37
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
Who doesn't have Adele's album?
 6 years ago '05        #38
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,919 | Props total: 30301 30301
for krit to be on a major i wouldnt be bragging about out selling a indie by a couple thousand

with all that d!ck riding people did for krit on this board and on twitter i would think he would do 170 first week. fans are fu*king useless all they do is big u up but when ya album drop they dont pick it up

he wasted too much time with free mixtapes catering to a audience that just downloads giving them free music and mixtapes. free good music at that.
good free music at that.
 6 years ago '05        #39
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
krit lost here, idk what you guys are saying, its more def jam believed some hype he got on sites like this and the other relevant blogs and really hung him out there to dry before he was ready.... he'll get another budget if only to try and figure out a way to make enough money to make a dent in what he spent/lost during this album process, lets call that the ace hood approach..... good for currensy, he usually is doing less than half those numbers first week, and they spent minimal money on him, he won in this scenario hands down
 6 years ago '05        #40
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
 Dun Language said:
for krit to be on a major i wouldnt be bragging about out selling a indie by a couple thousand

with all that d!ck riding people did for krit on this board and on twitter i would think he would do 170 first week. fans are fu*king useless all they do is big u up but when ya album drop they dont pick it up

he wasted too much time with free mixtapes catering to a audience that just downloads giving them free music and mixtapes. free good music at that.
good free music at that.
how does that train of thought even make sense? you release mixtapes and free sh*t to become/stay relevant right? he clearly doesn't have it in him to make a radio friendly enough record, nor is he the type of artist that draws people in like that, he's an average rapper, above average producer and thats about it.

and saying you thought he'd do 170k off of what you read on blogs and boxden is the most ridiculous thing you've probably said in a while. so you think that getting hot on sites that GIVE AWAY MUSIC FOR FREE is conducive to record sales? do you realize how stupid that sounds? why would people pay for something that they have access to for free? sure some people will, but the proof is in the numbers, just because you have a big blog/forum buzz in no way means you will do good numbers when you come out, its simply a fact at this point,a nd it almost hurts you because you think that you're putting in all this work and grinding the blogs, but the people who actually spend money on music by in large have no clue how to find a blog or boxden, therefore you're losing before the race even starts...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy