Ransom Explains How 2 Chainz Asked Him About His Duffle Bag Tattoo, Then Stole The Name!

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12589 12589
so now you choose to say dude steal your sh*t this very moment now that 2 CHAINZ getting shine...DON'T A-TEAM name from some old school tv show...come on fam...ran you better than that.
 6 years ago '10        #62
sm0kex 
space
space
$340 | Props total: 14 14
and not one fu*k was given!
 6 years ago '06        #63
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
why would he even lie about some pointless sh*t like that??

But yea.. I always had a feeling somethin was up wit that.. cause right around the time I started fu*kin wit ran that duffle bag boy sh*t dropped...

and it just seemed like too much of a coincidence ...

And yall hatin on ran must be budden d!ck eaters.. cause if you're a real fan of hiphop there should be NO reason you dont fu*k wit him...
No reason? you mean the countless bullsh*t hes dropped w/ his attempts at sounding commercial but fails miserably at doing so doesn't count? Ran fell off major..
 06-13-2012, 02:17 AM         #64
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unotready said:
No reason? you mean the countless bullsh*t hes dropped w/ his attempts at sounding commercial but fails miserably at doing so doesn't count? Ran fell off major..
You can say the same thing bout Budden :

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

So does that mean Joey fell off major...?

or you just hating for no reason at all
 6 years ago '11        #65
Tsunami Serg 3 heat pts
space
space
$504 | Props total: 164 164
How Did This Become A Joe Budden Vs Ransom Thread? Anyway I fu*k With Both Artists They Both Got Classic Material, And For Those Who Been Following Ransom For years Like I Have, Should No He Mentioned Tity Boi Stealing That Duffle Bag sh*t From Him Way Back. IMO Joe And Ransom Are In My Top 10 favorite Rappers Of All Time.
 6 years ago '08        #66
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Tsunami Serg said:
How Did This Become A Joe Budden Vs Ransom Thread? Anyway I fu*k With Both Artists They Both Got Classic Material, And For Those Who Been Following Ransom For years Like I Have, Should No He Mentioned Tity Boi Stealing That Duffle Bag sh*t From Him Way Back. IMO Joe And Ransom Are In My Top 10 favorite Rappers Of All Time.
It became a Budden thread because Captain Save a Joe n*ggas cant handle it that Ransom is better than Joe Buddens. His stans living vicariously through his beefs but wanna pretend that this clown didnt let Lil B tee off on him or that he's been scared to mention another MC's name ever since he got blackened by Raekwon's crew. Dude is irrelevant, not even known for his music anymore. Last news I heard of this bum, he wasnt do sh*t but sitting on pregnant' stomachs and hiding behind Royce/Joell for buzz.
 6 years ago '08        #67
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191

[video - click to view]

this my sh*t right here
 6 years ago '07        #68
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Ransom ain't been bout sh*t since the early 2000s. Who cares?
 6 years ago '07        #69
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Ransom ain't been bout sh*t since the early 2000s. Who cares?
TOTALLY WRONG

but yo, Pain and Glory 2 was the best mixtape ever made by anyone
 6 years ago '10        #70
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
This dude....like he's the first person with a duffle bag
 6 years ago '07        #71
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5880 5880

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #72
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
i swear some of you are genuinely retarded. he's responding to a question he was asked. ran didn't bring it up. look at his face change.
 6 years ago '12        #73
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
 norcal925 said:
You're an idiot if you think Budden fell off.

No church wasn't sub par
I've heard almost everything ransom has dropped since he got out, definately nowhere near as good as no church.

Budden's putting everything into the SH project so of course he's not gonna release a whole bunch of solo material.
No Church in the Wild isnt better than ANY MM4 leftovers. Just stop it bro.

It's clear your a Stan.. So keep it movin
 6 years ago '11        #74
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
....So how did Tity Boi steal Duffle bag boy? He saw it and got inspired, yeah. But Ransom ain't make that sh*t up. And he didn't make a song about it that Playaz Circle bit. You can tell the truth and not seem like a bitter wash-up. Just say he got it from you or you inspired it. But to say he stole it? Lame.
 6 years ago '08        #75
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
why would he even lie about some pointless sh*t like that??

But yea.. I always had a feeling somethin was up wit that.. cause right around the time I started fu*kin wit ran that duffle bag boy sh*t dropped...

and it just seemed like too much of a coincidence ...

And yall hatin on ran must be budden d!ck eaters.. cause if you're a real fan of hiphop there should be NO reason you dont fu*k wit him...
im a big budden fan, and a big ransom fan, but i get your point. i would think any budden fan would be a ransom fan too. real hip hop is real hip hop. theyre probably big fans of wiz and wayne if anything.
 06-13-2012, 01:12 PM         #76
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like budden.. but i like Ran more... U people in here saying duffle bag is wack is gone off that sh*t fo real... Yall must love hearing about joe budden's love life with the newest video vixen and who lost in the 1st round of the play-off's punchlines.. not taking anything away from him but ran might be 1 of the best underrated street n*ggas for the past 5 or 6 years..... Yall just sucking joey off way 2 hard in here... the thing is ran could possibly be just a lil too hood for your liking but that dosent mean he dosent wreck sh*t.... He's really witty hisself and say a bunch of clever sh*t mixed with hood emotions you can hear the pain and hunger when he raps....

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #77
Officer William 7 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
 Travi$ said:
He always called himself "Duffle Bag Ran" or referred to carrying around a duffle (specifically) with a mask, gloves, etc in it. So I could def see this going down. It's how most hits come about anyway. Don't think he trying to throw sh*t or anything. Just speaking facts.

6 years ago '06        #78
Snoopy718 
space
space
$939 | Props total: 0 0
 ARosary said:
Ran nice when he's on his reflection/deep sh*t. That trap/lavish trash he rap about now is doing himself a disservice.
exactly you cant deny him when hes spitting sh*t like this

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #80
brooklyngohard 365 heat pts365
space
space
space
$4,019 | Props total: 3702 3702
Ran Music Is Hard Body Nuff Said
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago