most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 25 25
 Sac-Town said:
his foot dont even look swollen
It don't or it doesn't?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #42
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 respectrayallen said:
It don't or it doesn't?

[pic - click to view]

get mad b!tch
 6 years ago '05        #43
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 xRapHeadx said:
Ward gone really act like that Bika f!ght wasn't a draw?
all due respect homie

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #44
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 YOUNGZERO said:
It seems most people here have no idea what they're talking about.

Like they know more about the science of boxing than Boxers themselves or otherwise people whose whole lives revolve around boxing. Across the spectrum all the RESPECTABLE boxing analysts and experts believe this f!ght was fixed and that Manny won THIS f!ght.

People want to talk about Marquez, that was a CLOSE f!ght, but Manny won that f!ght period. End of story.

This situation with Bradley and the judges and however deep it goes is bigger than that. This is about being in 2012 and corruption running rampant. From Wall Street to the elite one percent to the Nevada Athletic Commission.

It has to stop now or we as a people lost. This is about f!ghting against tyranny and corruption. If it doesn't stop here then when will it end?

Also, I agree with Andre Ward, Bradley needs to find respect in himself and give the belt back. Or this will eat at his conscience for the rest of his miserable life. I guarantee you this will follow him wherever he goes and might even cause him to commit suicide in the long run.

I don't think Bradley wants that weight on his shoulders… does he?
So he's miserable and might commit suicide over the decision of a damn boxing match. WOW!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #45
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,921 | Props total: 25884 25884
Maybe I'm different but I couldn't accept the belt knowing in my heart I lost just like Bradley and his corner knew he lost. He told arum he lost after the f!ght Bradley's own corner men have said he lost. I would have gave him the belt back bottom line. Stats show Manny won outscoring Tim in ALL categories. People try to use the jmm f!ght as a robbery but its not those f!ghts were so close they could of went either way literally also the stats showed Manny out striking jmm by a little margin.
 6 years ago '04        #46
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6660 6660
 dre03 said:
Park raised Roy Jones hand in the Olympics when the judges said he beat Roy Jones jr when he clearly didn't in Korea... Those judges have since been banned from the sport... Park also gave his medal to Roy Jones as well... Thats called an honorable man...
/thread
 6 years ago '04        #47
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 Yung Dilla said:
Maybe I'm different but I couldn't accept the belt knowing in my heart I lost just like Bradley and his corner knew he lost. He told arum he lost after the f!ght Bradley's own corner men have said he lost. I would have gave him the belt back bottom line. Stats show Manny won outscoring Tim in ALL categories. People try to use the jmm f!ght as a robbery but its not those f!ghts were so close they could of went either way literally also the stats showed Manny out striking jmm by a little margin.
Show me those stats. JMM landed more powershots and more jabs.
 6 years ago '12        #48
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 22k said:
#2 p4p in a wheelchair after the f!ght saying he won something. Embarrassing sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #49
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,462 | Props total: 1457 1457
 Yung Dilla said:
exactly.

bradley got hit so hard he became dillusional during the press conference.
 6 years ago '07        #50
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
 respectrayallen said:
fu*k that. Andre Ward aint his friend after talking to the media like that. He just mad cause he didn't get that payday.

Yeah, im gonna say I lost and then not get a rematch that is gonna put 10 million dollars in my pocket. fu*k That. Taking care of your family is more important and giving the belt back and admitting he lost is the last thing he should do. I can see why he thought he won the f!ght. It was a close f!ght.

It was a close f!ght. There were only 3 or 4 clear rounds in the entire f!ght. The outrage is only happening because of how much love Manny has received. HBO was absurd in their broadcast. They didn't give Bradley a single ounce of credit throughout the f!ght. Anytime he landed some puches, the HBO crew just went silent and didn't even mention it. I thought Manny won the f!ght, but honestly Manny fought like a bi*ch. All this crap about Manny looking good is absurd. The f!ght sucked, it was horrible. It was a genuine snooze fest. He has looked so much better than that in the past. He should have finished the dude instead of coasting for 3/4 of the f!ght. Box the first 2 minutes of the round like you did the last minute and you don't have this problem.
but something like this can and will affect the sport, thus affecting his future paydays, thus affecting him being able to feed his family...manny may not have been on point as we are used to seeing him but that doesnt change the fact that Bradley had NOTHING for that straight left he was eatin all night...he countered good to the body in some occasions but he jus wasnt hurtin Pac man..at all...i honestly agree with the whole HBO bias but i was getting the feeling that most of them (namely the younger cat who does the interviews cant remember his name) were riding with Bradley on this one...
 06-13-2012, 10:51 AM         #51
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
save you breath ward... n*ggas today (as this thread proves) have no integrity. Let boxing meet its inevitable end.
 6 years ago '04        #52
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,672 | Props total: 5365 5365
why does it matter to him ? why did he even have to give a comment ? he shouldve just said NC and moved along .
 6 years ago '07        #53
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1529 1529
I personally feel as if Bradley should have bragged more and said he was the best in the world after the f!ght

I would have.
 6 years ago '06        #54
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,921 | Props total: 25884 25884
 muzikhead said:
Show me those stats. JMM landed more powershots and more jabs.
MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Manny Pacquiao had just a 117-100 edge in power shots landed, while Juan Manuel Marquez landed the cleaner shots. Pac was busier, averaging 49 punches thrown per round to 36 per round for Marquez. Pacquiao won a close twelve round majority decision. The scores were 114-114, 115-113 and 116-112.

Dude I don't make baseless claims to make a f!ghter seem better like I said he landed more shots by a slight margin
 6 years ago '05        #55
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,395 | Props total: 28828 28828
and this is why Andre Ward is my favorite f!ghter out right now... speaking THE TRUTH!!!! Bradley is a bi*ch that doesnt deserve that belt at all!!! PacMan will take that belt back with the quickness!!!
 6 years ago '04        #56
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 respectrayallen said:
fu*k that. Andre Ward aint his friend after talking to the media like that. He just mad cause he didn't get that payday.

Yeah, im gonna say I lost and then not get a rematch that is gonna put 10 million dollars in my pocket. fu*k That. Taking care of your family is more important and giving the belt back and admitting he lost is the last thing he should do. I can see why he thought he won the f!ght. It was a close f!ght.

It was a close f!ght. There were only 3 or 4 clear rounds in the entire f!ght. The outrage is only happening because of how much love Manny has received. HBO was absurd in their broadcast. They didn't give Bradley a single ounce of credit throughout the f!ght. Anytime he landed some puches, the HBO crew just went silent and didn't even mention it. I thought Manny won the f!ght, but honestly Manny fought like a bi*ch. All this crap about Manny looking good is absurd. The f!ght sucked, it was horrible. It was a genuine snooze fest. He has looked so much better than that in the past. He should have finished the dude instead of coasting for 3/4 of the f!ght. Box the first 2 minutes of the round like you did the last minute and you don't have this problem.

^^^^^

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #57
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 muzikhead said:
So because JMM & Pac had a closer f!ght nullifies the fact that JMM really won PERIOD. I hate boxing has come to this and yes Manny got robbed. But some of the same people who say this refuse to admit JMM got robbed by just saying it was closer. They booed Bradley during the interview in the ring. They also booed Manny too after the JMM f!ght. Smells like the same sh*t to me.
you r a fu*king idiot.

im not saying pac won the JMM f!ght, because JMM did land cleaner blows, but pac did outdo him in the compubox.

so comparing a f!ght when the losing f!ghter lost the compubox to a f!ght where the loser DOMINATED the compubox is insane.

Everyone saying pac should give belt to JMM is idiotic, and may G-d have mercy on your soul

Last edited by Gd_UP; 06-14-2012 at 02:16 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chevy has once again fu-ked up the Camaro.. Is it time to discontinue ..
32 comments
18 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
NFL He dropped it. Don't play dumb, don't get mad at the Pats. He. Dropped. It.
270 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy