Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 Im Soo Special said:
that aint keepin it real. bradley went out there and fought. the judges said he won... is what it is. wtf is all this he should give the belt back sh*t? he lame for that one

what you should be sayin is u happy for his victory

where's the loyalty?
You dont get it
Ward is a boxer
this result hurt boxing more then it was a plus for bradley and a minus for paq.
Boxing looks more and more shady and rigged means less ppv buys and less interest in SOG f!ghts - taking food off wards table.
 6 years ago '05        #22
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 HermannGoering said:
Bradley's foot was "broken" because of Pacquiao?

Retarded trolls.
his foot dont even look swollen
 06-12-2012, 08:17 PM         #23
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HermannGoering said:
Bradley's foot was "broken" because of Pacquiao?

Retarded trolls
He broke his foot running away from Pacman's punches, it's the equivalent of Allen Iverson doing a crossover in his prime.

So yes, it was broken because of Pacquiao.
 06-12-2012, 08:19 PM         #24
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HermannGoering said:
Pacquiao wasnt robbed and Pacquiao never gave the belt to Marquez,Blacks are the only ones who dont support their own f!ghters LOL.
Judge a man by his character, not his fu*king skin color.
 6 years ago '05        #25
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 Im Soo Special said:
my dude... its been bigger robberies in the history of boxing. this is totally getting blown out of proportion b/c pac was put on this pedestal he never belonged on. this has no bearing on ward f!ght

he was nowhere to be found after jmm lost. from this point on he better speak on every single "robbery" from point forward and say who should give belts back
Last 12 months in boxing i can think of -
Mares-Agbeko punches to the groin last august
The Mayweather KO of ortiz
Bhop getting body slammed
Then this paq decision

MMA is fu*king taking a huge share of boxers money and sh*t like this hurts.
 6 years ago '11        #26
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12647 12647
all that's gonna happen is a rematch and them manny gonna beat him like he stole something for the belt back and then mayweather gets out of jail then him and money may go at it.
 6 years ago '04        #27
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Im Soo Special said:
that aint keepin it real. bradley went out there and fought. the judges said he won... is what it is. wtf is all this he should give the belt back sh*t? he lame for that one

what you should be sayin is u happy for his victory

where's the loyalty?
Park raised Roy Jones hand in the Olympics when the judges said he beat Roy Jones jr when he clearly didn't in Korea... Those judges have since been banned from the sport... Park also gave his medal to Roy Jones as well... Thats called an honorable man...
 6 years ago '06        #28
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4014 4014

Blacknitro said:
A real f!ghter takes his victory however he can get it.
Shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '08        #29
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
u fu*k a.ss, no pus*y getting a.ss, no life having a.ss n*ggas are stupid for comparing this sh*t to pac/jjm. their f!ghts were epic, debatable and literally could have went either way. there is nothing similar to their f!ghts and last weeks f!ght. if u wanna make a legit argument then so be it. but attempting to use the pac/jmm trilogy as an example make you look like u eat crayons.
 6 years ago '08        #30
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 dre03 said:
Park raised Roy Jones hand in the Olympics when the judges said he beat Roy Jones jr when he clearly didn't in Korea... Those judges have since been banned from the sport... Park also gave his medal to Roy Jones as well... Thats called an honorable man...
that is something professional sports and the majority of people in life are lacking. well stated my man. propping immediately.
 06-13-2012, 02:59 AM         #31
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ward my favorite out there right now. Been a while since I got behind a boxer. SOG
 6 years ago '06        #32
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 theFREAK said:

[pic - click to view]

JustLike I said. If you were extremely generous you could give Bradely 4 rounds.
 6 years ago '11        #33
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 theFREAK said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #34
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 HermannGoering said:
Pacquiao wasnt robbed and Pacquiao never gave the belt to Marquez,Blacks are the only ones who dont support their own f!ghters LOL.
n*gga please.
 6 years ago '08        #35
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
I bet u they gonna make Bradley vs Marquez ..then Marquez would win that f!ght and then Pacquiao vs Marquez 4 to take the belt back by a decision
 6 years ago '04        #36
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,779 | Props total: 23482 23482
 Blah said:
and then manny should give the belt to JMM
Best reply in this thread, im not reading anything else below
 6 years ago '06        #37
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 25 25
fu*k that. Andre Ward aint his friend after talking to the media like that. He just mad cause he didn't get that payday.

Yeah, im gonna say I lost and then not get a rematch that is gonna put 10 million dollars in my pocket. fu*k That. Taking care of your family is more important and giving the belt back and admitting he lost is the last thing he should do. I can see why he thought he won the f!ght. It was a close f!ght.

It was a close f!ght. There were only 3 or 4 clear rounds in the entire f!ght. The outrage is only happening because of how much love Manny has received. HBO was absurd in their broadcast. They didn't give Bradley a single ounce of credit throughout the f!ght. Anytime he landed some puches, the HBO crew just went silent and didn't even mention it. I thought Manny won the f!ght, but honestly Manny fought like a bi*ch. All this crap about Manny looking good is absurd. The f!ght sucked, it was horrible. It was a genuine snooze fest. He has looked so much better than that in the past. He should have finished the dude instead of coasting for 3/4 of the f!ght. Box the first 2 minutes of the round like you did the last minute and you don't have this problem.
 6 years ago '05        #38
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 respectrayallen said:
fu*k that. Andre Ward aint his friend after talking to the media like that. He just mad cause he didn't get that payday.

Yeah, im gonna say I lost and then not get a rematch that is gonna put 10 million dollars in my pocket. fu*k That. Taking care of your family is more important and giving the belt back and admitting he lost is the last thing he should do. I can see why he thought he won the f!ght. It was a close f!ght.

It was a close f!ght. There were only 3 or 4 clear rounds in the entire f!ght. The outrage is only happening because of how much love Manny has received. HBO was absurd in their broadcast. They didn't give Bradley a single ounce of credit throughout the f!ght. Anytime he landed some puches, the HBO crew just went silent and didn't even mention it. I thought Manny won the f!ght, but honestly Manny fought like a bi*ch. All this crap about Manny looking good is absurd. The f!ght sucked, it was horrible. It was a genuine snooze fest. He has looked so much better than that in the past. He should have finished the dude instead of coasting for 3/4 of the f!ght. Box the first 2 minutes of the round like you did the last minute and you don't have this problem.

read your 1st retarded a.ss sentence

i'm done
 6 years ago '04        #39
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 YOUNGZERO said:
It seems most people here have no idea what they're talking about.

Like they know more about the science of boxing than Boxers themselves or otherwise people whose whole lives revolve around boxing. Across the spectrum all the RESPECTABLE boxing analysts and experts believe this f!ght was fixed and that Manny won THIS f!ght.

People want to talk about Marquez, that was a CLOSE f!ght, but Manny won that f!ght period. End of story.

This situation with Bradley and the judges and however deep it goes is bigger than that. This is about being in 2012 and corruption running rampant. From Wall Street to the elite one percent to the Nevada Athletic Commission.

It has to stop now or we as a people lost. This is about f!ghting against tyranny and corruption. If it doesn't stop here then when will it end?

Also, I agree with Andre Ward, Bradley needs to find respect in himself and give the belt back. Or this will eat at his conscience for the rest of his miserable life. I guarantee you this will follow him wherever he goes and might even cause him to commit suicide in the long run.

I don't think Bradley wants that weight on his shoulders… does he?
So because JMM & Pac had a closer f!ght nullifies the fact that JMM really won PERIOD. I hate boxing has come to this and yes Manny got robbed. But some of the same people who say this refuse to admit JMM got robbed by just saying it was closer. They booed Bradley during the interview in the ring. They also booed Manny too after the JMM f!ght. Smells like the same sh*t to me.
 6 years ago '09        #40
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Ward gone really act like that Bika f!ght wasn't a draw?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago