Floyd Mayweather's Career Threatened, Files Emergency Motion to Serve House Arrest

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2012, 12:08 PM         #161
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read that whole article , and I don't see ANYTHING about him requesting to be taken out of Segregation and put into general population. It only requests that they work out something where he could either be put on house arrest, or use recreation facilities, but they most definitely DID NOT file a motion to have him placed into general population. Most likely he is in Involuntary PC, but it may have been requested by his legal team (and therefore, by proxy, HIM) - I don't know - does anyone know of an article that states the judge or warden ordered him to be placed in segregation, or i it was a legal request?

Either way, this is not a motion to be removed from segregation, this is a motion for house arrest or to use the recreation facilities while still in PC. If he really wants to use the recreation facilities, he should file the motion to be taken out of segregation, which would be more likely granted than a house arrest request.

^EDIT

Actually, I don't see anything in this affidavit besides a request for house arrest. This is just a request for house arrest, not a request to be put into general population. Either way, he may be able to kick a.ss, but he is in a medium security facility as far as I can tell (since he is in for a domestic charge and is not available to be put in anything lower) - it only takes a couple fat motherfu*kers with shanks to cut him a couple times and end his career. Even if he fought them off, he could take some cuts to his arms and do permanent nerve and tissue damage that could end his career.

Last edited by KrugeR; 06-13-2012 at 12:13 PM..
 06-13-2012, 12:16 PM         #162
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 escay_muzik said:
he dont wanna be in Gen Pop son...thats y he asking for house arrest..
I'm saying, this is a request for house arrest, NOT a request for transferring to general population - I see nothing in the affidavit that even SUGGESTS that his legal team asked him to be put in population.
 06-13-2012, 12:18 PM         #163
DaGoatGucci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
money aint about tht lyfe
 06-13-2012, 12:18 PM         #164
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
It clearly says he asked to be in gen pop but was refused because of his celebrity status, so he then asked for house arrest.
In that article ? Where does it say he requested a transfer? Am I missing something? I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I am honestly trying to find something that even suggests they asked for a transfer from segregation

Adrempress.com has learned that reigning pound for pound champ Floyd Mayweather will ask Las Vegas Justice of the Peace Melissa Saragosa as early as Tuesday that the former Olympian bronze medal winner be allowed to serve the remainder of his sentence on house arrest.

In a motion filed Monday, Floyd Mayweather’s lawyer Richard Wright said that his 35 year old client’s physical conditioning is deteriorating.

The boxer is being segregated from the general population and is confined to his cell for 23 hours a day, he is allowed in a recreation area without any training facilities for 1 hour per day.

The 35 page motion also includes affidavits from Mayweather’s trainer Leonard Ellerbe and personal physician Dr. Robert Voy.

Excerpts from the motion state:

Mayweather is consuming less than 800 calories a day. He’s eating fruit, bread and energy bars bought at the commissary. Under his normal daily training routine the boxer consumes between 3,000 and 4,000 calories.
Mayweather has no room to exercise in jail and he is not allowed to use the training areas because he’s in isolation.
It also includes concerns about Mayweather’s “dehydrated appearance, his lack of muscle tone and his dry mucus membranes and explained that any lengthy period of time with an inappropriate diet, coupled with lack of regular exercise, will most likely lead to irreversible damage to Mr. Mayweather’s physique, such damage could and, most likely, would lead to Mr. Mayweather being unable to continue his boxing career”
Mayweather was withdrawing into depression and developing anger issues that he normally can “dissipate” through his exercise routine.
Inside his cell, Mayweather doesn’t have access to hot water to prepare food for himself or clean himself and he was recently told he cannot receive bottled water because he’s in isolation.
“Whether Mr. Mayweather will be able to box again is dependent on his continued conditioning, to lose his physique and ability to box because of being placed in administrative segregation is a blow he should not have to take.”
Wright said in the motion that Mayweather would be willing to work with jail officials to find “an appropriate location” to serve house arrest if the judge agreed. It’s unclear if the appropriate location would be Mayweather’s 12,000-square-foot mansion in the ritzy Southern Highlands development that sports a walk-in closet bigger than his jail cell.

There is no indication as to what the outcome of the request will mean for his immediate future if it is indeed granted, nobody from the Mayweather camp was able to be reached for comment. His early release could allow him to prepare for a much sought after mega f!ght with Manny Paquiao who was recently stripped of his 147 pound title through a controversial loss to Tim Bradley.
 6 years ago '05        #165
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 MakeItHappen456 said:
He's such a bi*ch, do your time like a man. Stop beating on woman and start beating on pacquio
i think you got the perception wrong, he wants to be treated like a "normal" inmate... He can't even use the jailhouse workout equipment due to his 23 hour pelican bay shoe program lockdown... n*gga in isolation for 23 hours like he's a stone cold murderer...

if anything, n*ggas gonna protect him thinking he'll pay them off when he gets out... OR he could set up someone to threaten him so he can get on house arrest too, which is what i thought this story was about when i came in....
 06-13-2012, 12:27 PM         #166
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even his own doctor says it is more mental than physical - basically a guy who was pampered since 19 can't handle the strain of isolation

While the emergency motion, which includes a report from Mayweather’s doctor who examined him on Friday, points to physical deterioration, it is the mental strain of spending all that time in isolation that should be of greater concern . You can rebuild muscle , but it’s how you fix your psyche .

It's fu*king 3 months, and he is probably going to get out early, he has done 12 days.
He could just hang in there another month and probably get out early - seems like this is more an issue with him being unable to handle isolation than his physical state.

Also it seems he is refusing to drink tap water - he only drinks bottled water - this is why he is dehydrated. Mike Vick did more time and came out fine, Plax did more time and was able to bounce back, and they were both in isolation - Mike Tyson did way more and was able to box again (altho he was in gen pop)

Last edited by KrugeR; 06-13-2012 at 12:36 PM..
 06-13-2012, 12:40 PM         #167
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have no sympathy for n*ggas who beat up bi*ches, period. especially in front of their kids.

but if he wants to be in regular population, i dont see the problem.
 6 years ago '05        #168
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 royman04 said:
Yeah but he is a world class boxer that has a strict regime, he is considered a older f!ghter right now so training is key to career. Now a days training is more scientific and strategic more than just being an athlete

Tough sh*t for Floyd..... he just a prisoner now........

sh*t is not suppossed to be smooth and accomodating.......he is in got damn JAIL
 6 years ago '10        #169
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
what the hell 23 hr lock down he ain't k!ll nobody damn he ain't
that much of a threat put him in pop
 6 years ago '05        #170
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 KrugeR said:
I read that whole article , and I don't see ANYTHING about him requesting to be taken out of Segregation and put into general population. It only requests that they work out something where he could either be put on house arrest, or use recreation facilities, but they most definitely DID NOT file a motion to have him placed into general population. Most likely he is in Involuntary PC, but it may have been requested by his legal team (and therefore, by proxy, HIM) - I don't know - does anyone know of an article that states the judge or warden ordered him to be placed in segregation, or i it was a legal request?

Either way, this is not a motion to be removed from segregation, this is a motion for house arrest or to use the recreation facilities while still in PC. If he really wants to use the recreation facilities, he should file the motion to be taken out of segregation, which would be more likely granted than a house arrest request.

^EDIT

Actually, I don't see anything in this affidavit besides a request for house arrest. This is just a request for house arrest, not a request to be put into general population. Either way, he may be able to kick a.ss, but he is in a medium security facility as far as I can tell (since he is in for a domestic charge and is not available to be put in anything lower) - it only takes a couple fat motherfu*kers with shanks to cut him a couple times and end his career. Even if he fought them off, he could take some cuts to his arms and do permanent nerve and tissue damage that could end his career.
"Mayweather has asked to be put in the general population, according to the motion, but jailers have declined to do so because of his celebrity status."

Now shut that sh*t up.
 06-13-2012, 01:21 PM         #171
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
"Mayweather has asked to be put in the general population, according to the motion, but jailers have declined to do so because of his celebrity status."

Now shut that sh*t up.
Mayweather could be a free man in as little as two months with good behavior.
Boo fu*king hoo, hes already a quarter through - also that article says he "asked", but it does not say he filed motions. He needs to file more motions to get out of PC like he did for house arrest, not "ask".

Last edited by KrugeR; 06-13-2012 at 01:50 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #172
datniccamoose 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 910 910
sometimes bi*ches need to get slapped
 6 years ago '12        #173
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 5978 5978
At n*ggas not understanding what taking a man that pays MULTI MILLIONS of dollars in taxes every year out of the game would mean to our economy. 90 days is really that serious to you dumb fu*ks?
 06-13-2012, 01:49 PM         #174
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not even 90 days, 60 with good behavior, and what sort of trouble is he gonna get into in seg?
 6 years ago '05        #175
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 dre03 said:
I hate it when people say stupid sh*t like that... I could understand if you were talking about a heavyweaight or even a light heavyweight... Floyd is a small a.ss dude... I can curl Floyds weight 7 times...

Its like yall live in this fantasy world where yall actually think in public the average n*gga would second guess stealing off on a 5'8 n*gga weighing less than 150lbs... How small are you where a little n*gga like that intimidates you? Idgaf how good his hands are... Unless the n*gga name is Bruce Lee u have zero reason to fear this n*gga
Nobody care how much you lift. Floyd would whoop the skin off yo a.ss.

This dumb n*gga thinks an "average n*gga" with muscles can step to Floyd. n*ggas really think havin no skill but havin muscle is an even tradeoff in a f!ght with a professional f!ghter?
 06-13-2012, 02:38 PM         #176
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no, but having 3 or 4 guys with shanks sure evens the odds... but that isnt happeneing where he is

That being said, he is in county with non felons, I don't see what the big deal is. I don't see him getting shanked up in misdemeanor county, but there is a possibility someone fu*ks with him just to get him in trouble and extend his sentence. as*hole motherfu*kers will do this to you sometimes towards the end of your release, if they got months and you got a week, knowing it will get broken up. If Mayweather engages in a f!ght inside, he will possibly stack charges on and extend his stay.
 6 years ago '05        #177
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 hiphopjunkee said:
he beats women? didnt know that. the should just let him go in general population. i know you all think hes untouchable. but mayweather would get his a.ss wooped in prison. especially for beating women. hes like 5'5 or some sh*t. short a.ss dude. he goes toe to toe with people his size. but in prison hes like a midget. yall need to get off his nuts. hes still human and bleeds like everyone else. he thinks hes tough sh*t for wanting to go with gen population. but the guards are really looking out for him little does he know. im sure he has no sort of street knowledge anyway.
By who?

I would love to see you cats that think you're so tough square up wit a boxer, with just average skill, not even on an elite level like Floyd's, on the streets. Ya'll n*ggas would be pressin charges the next day.

Last edited by Y.G.; 06-13-2012 at 02:48 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #178
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
People act like boxing translates perfectly in to f!ghting in general. It's only one aspect of it.

An Anderson Silva would destroy a Mayweather in a real f!ght.
 6 years ago '05        #179
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
People act like boxing translates perfectly in to f!ghting in general. It's only one aspect of it.

Then you got a dumbass n*gga bringing up Anderson Silva in a thread about Floyd Mayweather being in jail. Ya'll n*ggas are idiots.
 06-13-2012, 04:31 PM         #180
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:

Please shut the fu*k up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago