Floyd Mayweather's Career Threatened, Files Emergency Motion to Serve House Arrest

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
 sixmillion007 said:
I see a lot of people saying how much time in jail did Chris Brown, Charlie Sheen etc get but none of them are boxers. When your a boxer, MMA f!ghter, Martial arts expert etc your hands are considered offensive weapons. It's why f!ghters are mindful not to get into f!ghts outside the ring as they know the law will punish them more servely because of their f!ghting backgrounds.

He should do his time and stop bi*ching but because of who he is I'm pretty sure he will get released and placed on house arrest. I got no sympathy for the dude as he shouldn't be putting his hands on a woman.
still why is he allowed to be with the kids?? He's a dangerous boxers with deadly hands

all this talk about him BEATING HER.. if she got beat and took it with no damage then him and her need to be in the ring not him and pac..

Only pussies beat women...
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by killadre; 06-12-2012 at 11:03 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #142
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
Beat a woman and threaten your kids with more violence if they call the police - 90days
Kill a couple of dogs 23 months

fu*k is wrong with the world

6 years ago '04        #143
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Kingpin 313 said:
Yeah lets let him be on house arrest in his 10 million dollar mansion

He should be in there longer for beating a woman
I'm a Mayweather fan, but :
 6 years ago '04        #144
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
they tryna take food out may's children's mouths ...

[pic - click to view]

06-13-2012, 03:34 AM         #145
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
did Floyd actually hit the chick? I know he threatened her (audio) but I dont think he punched her.

Where are the pics?
Where's the police report?
This, and even if he did put his hands on her so what? How do we know that she didn't a.ssault him first? It's pathetic how people will lose their dignity and allow a women to a.ssault or even lay a finger on them, just because they're a women. I wish I grew up in the past where women got fu*ked up for getting a tone. Males today have become bi*chmade and pussified. I fear for humanity's future.
 6 years ago '04        #146
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k the law
 6 years ago '04        #147
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
America is probably one of the most racist places on the planet , they hate black people hell they let casey anthony a known child k!ller walk, they placed george zimmerman in protective custody mother fu*k the amerikkkan law system
 6 years ago '05        #148
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
 Audacious said:
You unfairly criticized Floyd Mayweather in which you said he is "such a bi*ch." According to wikipedia.org, a bi*ch would imply that Floyd is a female dog. That is completely asinine due to the fact that he is a human being. (homosapien) Also, due to the fact that you referenced him as a man.

good day sir.

Laughing at the fact that you are trying to educate a Bx clown. Read the official article on ESPN.com. He may get house arrest but it won't be to his home but to a apartment or something like that.
 6 years ago '05        #149
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,142 | Props total: 2659 2659
Act like the man k!lled someone
 6 years ago '08        #150
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 1327 1327
 NO RELIGION said:
did Floyd actually hit the chick? I know he threatened her (audio) but I dont think he punched her.

Where are the pics?
 lifeundthescope said:
This, and even if he did put his hands on her so what? How do we know that she didn't a.ssault him first? It's pathetic how people will lose their dignity and allow a women to a.ssault or even lay a finger on them, just because they're a women. I wish I grew up in the past where women got fu*ked up for getting a tone. Males today have become bi*chmade and pussified. I fear for humanity's future.
so you guys are gonna act like there wasn't a trial where testimony stated Floyd punched his brawd in the back of the head repeatedly and told their kids while they watched it go down that he'd k!ll them if they told anyone about it... And like Floyd didn't get convicted off of that testimony?

You're a pus*y if you let a woman hitting you get under you skin that much. You either hold her til she calms down or you walk away, you NEVER put hands on a woman... Especially not in front of your kids smh
 6 years ago '11        #151
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 1035 1035
why is he doin' 23 & 1 for domestic violence.. that's vicious.. jus' stick him in gen. pop. it's not like he can't defend himself..

jus' don't get shank'd.. :ehh:
 6 years ago '04        #152
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 dizzle trizzle said:
Act like the man k!lled someone
what if he beat on your mom and kids? How would you feel?
 06-13-2012, 08:36 AM         #153
DicAlmighty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Free Money May!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #154
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1011 1011
 NO RELIGION said:

Where are the pics?
the judge said she sent the nucca to jail because kids were involved, heres the only video

I don't think they're carrying her out on a stretcher for no reason

[video - click to view]

06-13-2012, 10:05 AM         #155
hiphopjunkee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he beats women? didnt know that. the should just let him go in general population. i know you all think hes untouchable. but mayweather would get his a.ss wooped in prison. especially for beating women. hes like 5'5 or some sh*t. short a.ss dude. he goes toe to toe with people his size. but in prison hes like a midget. yall need to get off his nuts. hes still human and bleeds like everyone else. he thinks hes tough sh*t for wanting to go with gen population. but the guards are really looking out for him little does he know. im sure he has no sort of street knowledge anyway.
 06-13-2012, 10:32 AM         #156
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmheight1 said:
Trying to have the man locked down for 23 hours a day, just put him in general population if he cool with it which he is.
he dont wanna be in Gen Pop son...thats y he asking for house arrest..
 6 years ago '08        #157
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 1327 1327
and yeah, to the morons who think Mayweather got sent to Oswald State Penitentiary, the powers that be probably don't want half the county jail to be doing Money favors... these aren't guys serving life sentences with nothing to lose... they're smalltime offenders who Floyd could help once they're out if they help him while he's in... he's not in solitary for his own protection
 6 years ago '05        #158
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 killadre said:
Produce a picture or it didn't happen. Abused women let along the state shouldnt let the man be around those kids especially if he f!ghts for a living

PAC got his hands full right now. Unofficial lost to Jmm, and an OFFICIAL LOST to Bradley. Bob raping his pockets.....
I dunno his daughter running to the security gate to tell the guards to call the cops is enough proof for me... Kids dont make up sh*t like that. Guy beat the sh*t out of his wife infront of his daughter from what I read, thats enough proof for me.
 6 years ago '04        #159
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
its in the records for hair pulling and arm twisting...

it's simply the fact that the kids saw the hair pulling and arm twisting... and they
more than likely started crying, b/c their parents were into it...

kids get scared... the thing that got him was that he told them he'd eff them up too if they left out..

that's what's was going to get him more time if he went to trial... not anything else...

how can breezy beat a woman in a lambo and not get anything yet ya'll want fmj to get life for hair pulling...

and isn't she known to exaggerate her stories about him? wasnt she caught for lying on him and him abusing her before?
 6 years ago '05        #160
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,297 | Props total: 28730 28730
 jmheight1 said:
Trying to have the man locked down for 23 hours a day, just put him in general population if he cool with it which he is.

They still have a job to do regardless if he thinks its safe or not.... if he got a hand put on him in jail all the Gayweather fans would scream unfair!!! or setup!!! and then he would have another pathetic excuse not to right anyone decent
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy