Floyd Mayweather's Career Threatened, Files Emergency Motion to Serve House Arrest

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
so? pacman grew up poor on the streets of the phillippines. floyd's on some bi*ch sh*t.
 06-12-2012, 07:21 PM         #122
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
the hate for any and every black man on this site is sad

i wonder how many of these white boy's would call floyd a bi*ch to his face
98% and don't you forget it.
 5 years ago '08        #123
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
Shoulda thought about that before you beat a woman.
 5 years ago '04        #124
simm04 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,950 | Props total: 15610 15610
23-1 aint no fu*king joke
real talk
 5 years ago '07        #125
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,340 | Props total: 2052 2052
all hes asking is to be moved to Gen Pop or they put him on house arrest
 5 years ago '09        #126
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 732 732
It ain't no joke, but the prison have to protect him plus their self. If something happens to him, it could be a whole sh*t storm behind it. And anyone can get their a.ss kick. Didn't Tyson get beat up in gen pop?
 5 years ago '05        #127
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,105 | Props total: 19765 19765
why yall keep saying floyd is in prison

he is in the county jail

prison is for when you are doing a year or more and if you have violated your parole
 5 years ago '06        #128
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
he shouldve gotten house arrest from the get go
 5 years ago '07        #129
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
too bad money, serve ya time my n*gga ..prison isn't there to accomodate your profession
 06-12-2012, 08:08 PM         #130
sil3ntsin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha! don't drop the soap money. bang on chicks and get flexed like 97.
 5 years ago '04        #131
brownie_d 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
everyone claimed free bo0sie for much worse!
 5 years ago '06        #132
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
he's asking to go into Gen. Pop? Uhhhhhm, what?

Take the house arrest if you can get it...
 5 years ago '06        #133
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
i thought when u had mad money, u got everything u want in jail, close to living like a king?
 06-12-2012, 08:56 PM         #134
roar09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After reading TOO MANY posts in this bi*ch, I've come to the conclusion some people just don't get it. How can you say you don't/shouldn't get preferential treatment because you're famous!? Let's use our minds for a second, some people have already said what I'm bout to say, but I feel it needs to be said again, someone of Floyd's celebrity status needs to be separated from the GP, if for no other reason than ignorant fu*ks with nothing to lose could and most likely would put a bounty on that n*gga head. Some of yall been watching the movie Undisputed or something. Just my opinion from an unbiased standpoint. How many days in prison did Chris Brown get for beating Rihanna? Its ok, I'll wait....
 5 years ago '04        #135
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
He ain't even been in Jail 2 weeks yet

Just tether him and let him sit his a.ss at home. Him being in Jail ain't making the world a safer place
 5 years ago '04        #136
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
 Deniro732 said:
too bad money, serve ya time my n*gga ..prison isn't there to accomodate your profession

This. I mean yeah it sucks for Floyd and I can see this being a legitimate threat to his career, but nobody told this dude to hit women in the first place. Jail's not there for Floyd to prepare for his next f!ght.

Do your time, suck it up, and work your a.ss off when you get out. Don't cry about your own mistakes less than 2 weeks into your bid.
 5 years ago '05        #137
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 177 177
I see a lot of people saying how much time in jail did Chris Brown, Charlie Sheen etc get but none of them are boxers. When your a boxer, MMA f!ghter, Martial arts expert etc your hands are considered offensive weapons. It's why f!ghters are mindful not to get into f!ghts outside the ring as they know the law will punish them more servely because of their f!ghting backgrounds.

He should do his time and stop bi*ching but because of who he is I'm pretty sure he will get released and placed on house arrest. I got no sympathy for the dude as he shouldn't be putting his hands on a woman.
 5 years ago '04        #138
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
Seriously not understanding how hard it is to actually read a story before commenting? Is 800 calories all they give you in jail? Hes not eating what they give him in jail, all hes eating is food from the commissary.
He's dehydrating, let him free. He doesn't get bottled water and doesn't want tap water, sounds like he's dehydrating himself.
No room for him to workout, hardly enough room for situps or pushups. Bullsh*t. If theres a cot in his room, theres enough room to do a fu*king pushup. Really? Guy is all of 5'8, pretty sure he can get on the floor and workout.

He's been there for less than 2 weeks and already thinking his career will be over if he doesn't get his way. Or at least that's what his PERSONAL physician is saying that has been checking on him. Do your 87 days and shut up.
 5 years ago '05        #139
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
& he aint even doin 90 days, its somethin like 60 days tops
 5 years ago '11        #140
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4579 4579
 T-Styles said:
Seriously not understanding how hard it is to actually read a story before commenting? Is 800 calories all they give you in jail? Hes not eating what they give him in jail, all hes eating is food from the commissary.
He's dehydrating, let him free. He doesn't get bottled water and doesn't want tap water, sounds like he's dehydrating himself.
No room for him to workout, hardly enough room for situps or pushups. Bullsh*t. If theres a cot in his room, theres enough room to do a fu*king pushup. Really? Guy is all of 5'8, pretty sure he can get on the floor and workout.

He's been there for less than 2 weeks and already thinking his career will be over if he doesn't get his way. Or at least that's what his PERSONAL physician is saying that has been checking on him. Do your 87 days and shut up.
Yeah but he is a world class boxer that has a strict regime, he is considered a older f!ghter right now so training is key to career. Now a days training is more scientific and strategic more than just being an athlete
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy