Floyd Mayweather's Career Threatened, Files Emergency Motion to Serve House Arrest

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2012, 03:52 PM         #81
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmheight1 said:
Trying to have the man locked down for 23 hours a day, just put him in general population if he cool with it which he is.
He'll cause too much trouble. He's one of the most popular people in the world, somebody gonna feel like a tough guy and fu*k with him.
 6 years ago '10        #82
BlaccThoughtz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$578 | Props total: 139 139
let me get this rite dude shldnt get house arrest bc he has money and a big house!?! r u fool serious dude has same rites as any1 else u cant look @ it diff cuz he rich. not saying wut happen is ok @ all but i knw of cases where dudes dont even go to jail for 90 days for domestic violence
 6 years ago '04        #83
Quontal 
space
space
$491 | Props total: 72 72
Whos a bi*ch to want too be locked up for 23 hours in a cell.. who wouldnt want to go to generalpopulation... WTF..? Dissssssss n*gga aint been to jail..! Im just saying you sound Dumb a.ss fu*k bro.. and You sound like a Floyd Hater..!!

MakeItHappen456 said:
He's such a bi*ch, do your time like a man. Stop beating on woman and start beating on pacquio
 6 years ago '04        #84
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
I think it's comedy that people are making the comments that they have....

isn't it in the court docs and has been stated that the details of the charge were hair pulling, and arm twisting? Then he told the kids that he'd beat their @#$#$ too...

a beating to me involves punches or A SINGLE Punch being thrown...

as someone else stated... when Charlie Sheen was beating on his girl... the judge stopped all visitation and communication with him...

why wasn't the same done here????

The only reason this didn't end up in court was simply b/c of the kids...
They were so scared that something was going to happen they would be perfect for the defense to eat up and make floyd seem more of a tyrant...

THAT ALONE would have given him more that 3 mos in jail, along with custody issues with his kids...

SO to me, he took one on the chin........

He's not the only ones to have special concessions for them in jail...

There are several high profile inmates that get cable, and some very good amenties...

MONEY CAN TAKE YOU FAR IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM, ASK GEORGE ZIMMERMAN~~~
 6 years ago '10        #85
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
dude must be claustrophobic if he cant handle a 23hour lock down cause general population aint no fu*king joke.
a 23 hour lockdown is no joke u cld do something worse then wut he did and u wnt b on tht shyt
 06-12-2012, 04:16 PM         #86
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is he really eating 800 calories a day though? Thats insane..... thats starvation mode for anyone...
 6 years ago '04        #87
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 2476 2476
cant do the time, dont do the crime

last i checked anybody going away for 30 or whatever days is not gonna be good for their career
 6 years ago '05        #88
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 jmheight1 said:
You said "He's such a bi*ch, do your time like a man" You called him a bi*ch for also not wanting to do his time. Which is not the case, he just wants out of 23 hour lock down.

Naw brah......he soft.

He wants HOUSE ARREST, that is hardly the same thing as REAL PRISON TIME.....

All that flossing seems like a different lifetime now.....
 6 years ago '05        #89
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
they dont put them in general pop because they cant control ppl desire to attack him or be rowdy to be near him.. it aint nothing to do with being a man but sh*t bro he aint been there long and already got issues .. fu*king wayne did a year as a little n*gga and was coolin.. may is a f!ghter and acting unstable
 6 years ago '05        #90
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 MakeItHappen456 said:
Stop trying to defend your boyfriend.

Second part of my response:

"Stop beating on woman and start beating on pacquio"
i bet yo gay a.ss aint neer did a hour in jail. You square as a box of Apple Jacks and poocquio gon get get after he wins the next fixed f!ght.
 06-12-2012, 04:25 PM         #91
Louie V Slugga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jail aint easy no doubt.....Floyd is human and his lifestyle was the exact opposite of what he's living right now. So it's gotta be tougher on him than the average cat. But unless May completely loses it....and goes on some kind of hunger strike or mentally breaks down, it will be hard to get the judge to offer Floyd another exception.

I think he made the request too soon......30 days would have been ideal to make this kind of request....12 days may be seen as Floyd trying to get some special treatment.

Last edited by Louie V Slugga; 06-13-2012 at 11:33 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #92
space
space
 FlamboyantOne said:
Naw brah......he soft.

He wants HOUSE ARREST, that is hardly the same thing as REAL PRISON TIME.....

All that flossing seems like a different lifetime now.....
not in prison dude in jail and there is a diff
 6 years ago '11        #93
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,889 | Props total: 4495 4495
 luckluck said:
But why should they? He's a criminal like the rest of them n*ggas. They don't let jailed stock brokers continue to sell stocks behind bars because not practicing it might derail their careers.
Thread is closed
 6 years ago '11        #94
QuietPack 
space
space
space
$1,280 | Props total: 504 504
 Audacious said:
You unfairly criticized Floyd Mayweather in which you said he is "such a bi*ch." According to wikipedia.org, a bi*ch would imply that Floyd is a female dog. That is completely asinine due to the fact that he is a human being. (homosapien) Also, due to the fact that you referenced him as a man.

good day sir.
 6 years ago '11        #95
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 igotgame4ya said:
I think it's comedy that people are making the comments that they have....

isn't it in the court docs and has been stated that the details of the charge were hair pulling, and arm twisting? Then he told the kids that he'd beat their @#$#$ too...

a beating to me involves punches or A SINGLE Punch being thrown...

as someone else stated... when Charlie Sheen was beating on his girl... the judge stopped all visitation and communication with him...

why wasn't the same done here????

The only reason this didn't end up in court was simply b/c of the kids...
They were so scared that something was going to happen they would be perfect for the defense to eat up and make floyd seem more of a tyrant...

THAT ALONE would have given him more that 3 mos in jail, along with custody issues with his kids...

SO to me, he took one on the chin........

He's not the only ones to have special concessions for them in jail...

There are several high profile inmates that get cable, and some very good amenties...

MONEY CAN TAKE YOU FAR IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM, ASK GEORGE ZIMMERMAN~~~
exactly, he in jail for basically grabbing the chick and these dudes making it seem like he was on some Chris Brown sh*t. Chris Brown didnt even do a day in prison. Who cares if he told the kids he would whoop their a.ss? My father told me that sh*t on a regular basis.
And...

The boxer was facing an evidence hearing on Wednesday, December 21 regarding charges of domestic violence against his ex-girlfriend, Josie Harris in an altercation which took place in September 2010. Other charges in the case include felony counts of grand larceny, coercion and robbery. Allegations also include stealing her cell phone and threatening two of their children ages 9 and 10.

If the case was to go to trial and he was convicted on all counts, Mayweather could have faced up to 34 years in prison. Instead he has opted to enter a guilty plea, reducing the charges to $3,000 and between two days and eighteen months in the Clark County jail.
thats why he took a deal.
 6 years ago '06        #96
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 MakeItHappen456 said:
He's such a bi*ch, do your time like a man. Stop beating on woman and start beating on pacquio
Beatin on woman is some bi*ch sh*t, but what do you mean do your time like a man. He wants to be in gen population like a regular you fu*king retard. lol.

n*gga didnt read the whole thing and posted this before dude pointed out the gen. population thing..
 06-12-2012, 04:55 PM         #97
>EterNaL81< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
^^ lmfao ^^
 6 years ago '08        #98
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
let him stay in prison. people lose careers by entering prison, hes no different.
 06-12-2012, 05:04 PM         #99
FADEx AWAY J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killadre said:
Still no pictures or reason why the woman and the state allows him to be around the kids?

I know when Charlie sheen was beating his woman and doing coke ect.. Not only did the woman take her kids away but it was court ordered for him not to be around. Meanwhile the world considered he was #winning
Its know in Grand Rapids that Floyd is a woman beater. He even hit a girl in the nightclub once
 6 years ago '09        #100
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 SOCIALITE said:
He'll cause too much trouble. He's one of the most popular people in the world, somebody gonna feel like a tough guy and fu*k with him.
He's not gonna get in any trouble in general population. Keep in mind this isn't prison, this is jail, the place where weed dealers and pity criminals go. Where he's at right now in the jail is in segregation where they put you in a TINY cell by yourself, give you a sh*tty mat and sh*tty blanket to sleep with and then at 5-6am EVERY MORNING they come in your cell and TAKE YOUR MATTRESS AND BLANKET.

[pic - click to view]

You see that green mattress and pillow? They take that from you every morning and don't give it back until night time.

And his cell may be smaller or bigger than that, the one I saw at my county jail was smaller than the one in the picture.

I'm not justifying his motion to leave but he has every right to feel like it's detrimental to his career or body if he stays in that cell. General population gets treated much better and have much more freedom. Again, I believe if you do the crime you gotta do the time but Floyd has every right to fear what could happen to his skills or physique if he stays in there.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 06-12-2012 at 05:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy