Floyd Mayweather's Career Threatened, Files Emergency Motion to Serve House Arrest

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #62
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 2745 2745
 luckluck said:
But why should they? He's a criminal like the rest of them n*ggas. They don't let jailed stock brokers continue to sell stocks behind bars because not practicing it might derail their careers.
True, but honestly, I thought he would have had all this figured out before he went in.
 06-12-2012, 03:12 PM         #63
JoeBlack504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think if the woman forgives him then allow it.
 5 years ago '05        #64
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2395 2395
ummm..he and his lawyers do realize what happens in jail,right ? YOU CAN'T DO SHYT!!!! get over it
 06-12-2012, 03:16 PM         #65
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you n*ggas cryin because he's on 23 hour lockdown? he's in PRISON.

only celebs think they deserve special treatment in prison.
 5 years ago '10        #66
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
your in jail bro. you don't get to seek special privledges cuz you are famous. if it ends your caeer, it ends your career. you shouldn't have fu*ked up. you should have thought about your career when you were doing what go you in jail. i hate punks like this who think they are special.
 06-12-2012, 03:19 PM         #67
JoeBlack504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggieA said:
I can understand this from the standpoint, where his health as an athlete is in jeopardy. But at the same time, as much money and as many people as he knows, couldn't he get the prison to tweak the system for him, so he can still continue to train behind bars and still maintain his 3,000 calories a day diet. I feel it can be done, but he is just trying to buy his way out of prison. I think the prison can find a way to compensate for his training and diet in there and still have him do his time, while maintaining his diet and training.
I know u mean at his expense cause that's worse than letting him out talking about special treatment
 06-12-2012, 03:20 PM         #68
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i say let him out on house arrest.
 5 years ago '07        #69
Dice City 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,353 | Props total: 2579 2579

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #70
DutchyGabbana 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54
stfu
 Audacious said:
You unfairly criticized Floyd Mayweather in which you said he is "such a bi*ch." According to wikipedia.org, a bi*ch would imply that Floyd is a female dog. That is completely asinine due to the fact that he is a human being. (homosapien) Also, due to the fact that you referenced him as a man.

good day sir.
 5 years ago '12        #71
DutchyGabbana 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54
 Dice City said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #72
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 MakeItHappen456 said:
Stop trying to defend your boyfriend.

Second part of my response:

"Stop beating on woman and start beating on pacquio"
some women like to get beat...thats why they go on and on in your face.
 06-12-2012, 03:31 PM         #73
wray1515 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollatchadude said:
i like money may just as much as the next man, but i aint get no special treatment when i was locked up!!

That's cause your money don't stretch long bi*ch n*gga

:laugh ing5:

5 years ago '07        #74
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 MakeItHappen456 said:
He's such a bi*ch, do your time like a man. Stop beating on woman and start beating on pacquio
 jmheight1 said:
He's a bi*ch for wanting to go in general population and not be locked down for 23 hours? Thought bi*ches did the opposite.
ether
 5 years ago '04        #75
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
I hate it when people say stupid sh*t like that... I could understand if you were talking about a heavyweaight or even a light heavyweight... Floyd is a small a.ss dude... I can curl Floyds weight 7 times...

Its like yall live in this fantasy world where yall actually think in public the average n*gga would second guess stealing off on a 5'8 n*gga weighing less than 150lbs... How small are you where a little n*gga like that intimidates you? Idgaf how good his hands are... Unless the n*gga name is Bruce Lee u have zero reason to fear this n*gga

Flloyd would beat your a.ss.
 5 years ago '04        #76
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 ReggieA said:
I can understand this from the standpoint, where his health as an athlete is in jeopardy. But at the same time, as much money and as many people as he knows, couldn't he get the prison to tweak the system for him, so he can still continue to train behind bars and still maintain his 3,000 calories a day diet. I feel it can be done, but he is just trying to buy his way out of prison. I think the prison can find a way to compensate for his training and diet in there and still have him do his time, while maintaining his diet and training.
But how is that a punishment??? If you give him everything he wants you might as well let him do house arrest...

He should get no special treatment outside of not having to be in the general population... Everything else he is complaining about is a symptom of being punished... Its jail... It is not supposed to sustain your lifestyle outside of those walls... It is supposed to be a place to house your dumbass to make you think about the decisions you made to end up in there...
 06-12-2012, 03:35 PM         #77
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

If he goes to gen pop
 5 years ago '09        #78
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 2745 2745
 dre03 said:
But how is that a punishment??? If you give him everything he wants you might as well let him do house arrest...

He should get no special treatment outside of not having to be in the general population... Everything else he is complaining about is a symptom of being punished... Its jail... It is not supposed to sustain your lifestyle outside of those walls... It is supposed to be a place to house your dumbass to make you think about the decisions you made to end up in there...
I understand all that, but with Floyd's wealth, I would have thought he would have had all this figured out by now. With all these trial push backs, he knew eventually he was going to jail. I just would think, an athlete of his stature would have had sh*t ready. There is no doubt he should be in jail for the crime he committed, I just thought he would have been more prepared to do his time, his way, by financially making things easier for himself in the inside. But IMO at the end of the day, he needs to just man up and do his time, and stop beating up on bi*ches like Brandon Marshall.
 5 years ago '07        #79
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,578 | Props total: 8638 8638
this is a bad look for his health, hes gonna lose mad weight n get in bad shape
 5 years ago '09        #80
Johnell 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 575 575
I really don't think mofo's would do sh*t if he was in gen pop. He'd have enemies but he'd also have friends too! If any of you new anything about jail you'd know he'd be in a low custody level where no one has alot of time and just want to go home! Its just county jail for Gods sake, not a super max prison!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy