Floyd Mayweather's Career Threatened, Files Emergency Motion to Serve House Arrest

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 bigree61 said:
the hate for any and every and any black man on this site is sad

i wonder how many of these white boy's would call floyd a bi*ch to his face
I hate it when people say stupid sh*t like that... I could understand if you were talking about a heavyweaight or even a light heavyweight... Floyd is a small a.ss dude... I can curl Floyds weight 7 times...

Its like yall live in this fantasy world where yall actually think in public the average n*gga would second guess stealing off on a 5'8 n*gga weighing less than 150lbs... How small are you where a little n*gga like that intimidates you? Idgaf how good his hands are... Unless the n*gga name is Bruce Lee u have zero reason to fear this n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #42
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,162 | Props total: 957 957
Man up bi*ch and serve the time.. fu*kkk outta here..
 5 years ago '07        #43
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 17854 17854
 hollatchadude said:
i like money may just as much as the next man, but i aint get no special treatment when i was locked up!!
this explains your view on the pacquiao f!ght,like i said before only people who thought pacquiao lost that f!ght are either black/Mayweather stan or both
 5 years ago '05        #44
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
shouldn't have went over there raising hell and taking his kids iphones away... probably was on that furl.. tough break nucca
 5 years ago '05        #45
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
bullsh*t title to draw attention

bx is full of attention wh0ores
 06-12-2012, 11:54 AM         #46
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
I hate it when people say stupid sh*t like that... I could understand if you were talking about a heavyweaight or even a light heavyweight... Floyd is a small a.ss dude... I can curl Floyds weight 7 times...

Its like yall live in this fantasy world where yall actually think in public the average n*gga would second guess stealing off on a 5'8 n*gga weighing less than 150lbs... How small are you where a little n*gga like that intimidates you? Idgaf how good his hands are... Unless the n*gga name is Bruce Lee u have zero reason to fear this n*gga
n*gga would give u the 2 piece and put u to sleep fore u know it
 5 years ago '05        #47
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 dre03 said:

I'd take floyd and jose aldo over any bum off the street

size means nothing if you're some average dude who throws arm punches and gets gassed after 20 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #48
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 MakeItHappen456 said:
He's such a bi*ch, do your time like a man. Stop beating on woman and start beating on pacquio
You're an idiot for this comment.

I've been locked up and it was miserable and I was only locked in my cell for 10 hours MAX a day, and 8 of those hours were at night when we were all sleeping. Being locked in my cell for 23 hours a fu*king day? I'd have contemplated suicide several times.

And I don't even like Mayweather. Boxing is garbage.
 5 years ago '04        #49
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I am more shocked at him eating 3000-4000 calories a day normally.. That's a lot for a dude his size, He trains a lot, but still goddamn.. Thats a lot of food, I be forcing myself to eat 2400 calories a day and I outweight Floyd by 28 lbs and I'm 2 inches taller
 5 years ago '08        #50
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Nu Tymez said:
I am more shocked at him eating 3000-4000 calories a day normally.. That's a lot for a dude his size, He trains a lot, but still goddamn.. Thats a lot of food, I be forcing myself to eat 2400 calories a day and I outweight Floyd by 28 lbs and I'm 2 inches taller
doesnt sound that extreme to me. seems like just enough for him to break even after working out a couple hrs per day
 5 years ago '05        #51
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
Boxers have to compensate for all the calories they lose while training

especially since floyd fought at 154 against cotto
 5 years ago '05        #52
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
Yall keep talking about do his time...seems like they starving him in there, is 800 cals normal in the pen?
 5 years ago '05        #53
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,246 | Props total: 2421 2421
dude must be claustrophobic if he cant handle a 23hour lock down cause general population aint no fu*king joke.
 5 years ago '11        #54
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,313 | Props total: 8429 8429
 CA$H said:
No way i can feel sorry for a multi-millionaire who only locked down for 90 days and will probably only do about half. Do some push-ups and sit-ups and shut the fu*k up n*gga you be out before it gets cold outside.
Haha exactly, working out the only thing that keeps you sane on a 23 hour lockdown anyways
 5 years ago '07        #55
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Stop beating bi*ches then
 5 years ago '09        #56
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
I can understand this from the standpoint, where his health as an athlete is in jeopardy. But at the same time, as much money and as many people as he knows, couldn't he get the prison to tweak the system for him, so he can still continue to train behind bars and still maintain his 3,000 calories a day diet. I feel it can be done, but he is just trying to buy his way out of prison. I think the prison can find a way to compensate for his training and diet in there and still have him do his time, while maintaining his diet and training.
 5 years ago '04        #57
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 0ddJoB said:
Propaganda
and it's working
 06-12-2012, 02:56 PM         #58
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's what he gets for beating women

Please stay healthy and f!ght Pacman when you get out
 5 years ago '06        #59
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 ReggieA said:
I can understand this from the standpoint, where his health as an athlete is in jeopardy. But at the same time, as much money and as many people as he knows, couldn't he get the prison to tweak the system for him, so he can still continue to train behind bars and still maintain his 3,000 calories a day diet. I feel it can be done, but he is just trying to buy his way out of prison. I think the prison can find a way to compensate for his training and diet in there and still have him do his time, while maintaining his diet and training.
But why should they? He's a criminal like the rest of them n*ggas. They don't let jailed stock brokers continue to sell stocks behind bars because not practicing it might derail their careers.
 5 years ago '09        #60
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
I understand where he's coming from. There's no nutrition in jail food, the sh*t Floyd is eating is nothing but carbs. I bet he probably didn't think much of what being in jail would do to his body. I do feel bad for him because 3 months is a long time to either starve your body or completely feed it trash, especially if your body is use to being used and not sitting around.

With that said, even as a member of the online Money Team, if you do the crime you gotta do the time. Because he ends up losing muscle or gaining fat that's because of a decision he made. One thing that has helped me make better decisions is knowing what jail is like. I went on a tour of my county jail and it was rough.. 30 people in 1 cell with the lights off, some looking like zombies, some sleeping, some watching TV, some just looking crazy. It's like a hamster cage at petsmart the way these dudes were confined to this room.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy