Floyd Mayweather's Career Threatened, Files Emergency Motion to Serve House Arrest

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2012, 04:35 PM         #181
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said:
so you guys are gonna act like there wasn't a trial where testimony stated Floyd punched his brawd in the back of the head repeatedly and told their kids while they watched it go down that he'd k!ll them if they told anyone about it... And like Floyd didn't get convicted off of that testimony?

You're a pus*y if you let a woman hitting you get under you skin that much. You either hold her til she calms down or you walk away, you NEVER put hands on a woman... Especially not in front of your kids smh
No you're a pus*y if you let a woman hit you at all and not do sh*t about that sh*t. NO ONE should ever put their hands on you, men or women you pus*y disgrace of a man. I want to see this trial testimony, sounds like bullsh*t when his own wife admitted that he only twisted her arm and pulled her hair.
 6 years ago '11        #182
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8486 8486
 Y.G. said:
Then you got a dumbass n*gga bringing up Anderson Silva in a thread about Floyd Mayweather being in jail. Ya'll n*ggas are idiots.
Hes talking about the differences in street f!ghting and boxing its a relevant point. Whos to say I can't grab a brick and slap the sh*t outta Money or Anderson Silva tho

There are no rules in a street f!ght.
 06-13-2012, 05:16 PM         #183
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL you can't take a hit from a woman? Getting hit by a woman should be nothing if you are a real man... You probably hunt down every mosquito that bites you and "makes them pay for it". Sounds like someone has insecurity issues.
 06-13-2012, 05:20 PM         #184
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #185
mgs2master2 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0

Floyd Mayweather just got knocked out by a Nevada judge ... who scoffed at the boxer's claim he is withering away in jail ... essentially ruling Mayweather is acting like a baby.

Floyd had begged the court to let him finish out his sentence for domestic violence on house arrest ... because he's dehydrated and malnourished and it's taking a toll on his body and putting his boxing career in jeopardy.

But moments ago, a judge DENIED Mayweather's request -- ordering him to serve out the remainder of his 3-month sentence behind bars.

According to court docs obtained by TMZ, the judge called B.S. on Mayweather's claim that he's dehydrated behind bars -- saying the boxer's condition is "self-induced as water is made available to [Floyd] twenty-four hours a day."

As for Floyd's gripe that he's only consuming a fraction of the calories he needs -- the judge says it's because "[Floyd] chooses not to eat the food provided."

The judge also balked at Floyd's complaint that he can't train at a world class level while serving his time -- saying, "While the training areas and times provided to Floyd may not be consistent with his prior regimen, he is indeed provided sufficient space and time for physical activity if he so chooses."

T.K.O.
 6 years ago '05        #186
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10685 10685
 KrugeR said:
LOL you can't take a hit from a woman? Getting hit by a woman should be nothing if you are a real man... You probably hunt down every mosquito that bites you and "makes them pay for it". Sounds like someone has insecurity issues.

Guarantee Cris Cyborg knocks u out
 06-13-2012, 08:30 PM         #187
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I try not to fu*k girls in my weight class, just sayin
 06-13-2012, 08:32 PM         #188
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

@M_RagingBabe Lil Kim does 1yr and 1 day. Floyd wants out in 10 days *blank stare* #boxing #ManUp
 6 years ago '04        #189
GLADHEATER 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 59 59
mike vick was lock down and he is still and elite qb in the nfl. shut up and b a man. ni99a. that ni99a miss his boo! 50s gay a.ss!!
 6 years ago '05        #190
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 PotheadFocker said:
Hes talking about the differences in street f!ghting and boxing its a relevant point. Whos to say I can't grab a brick and slap the sh*t outta Money or Anderson Silva tho

There are no rules in a street f!ght.
Anderson Silva is not relevant to sh*t said in this topic. Dumbass n*ggas just want a chance to compare MMA to boxing. There is not one martial art that has all it's techniques transfer to a street f!ght. Not one.
 6 years ago '05        #191
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 KrugeR said:
Cyborg would knock you the f*ck out.
 06-13-2012, 09:03 PM         #192
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Cyborg would knock you the f*ck out.
 KrugeR said:
I try not to fu*k girls in my weight class, just sayin
 6 years ago '04        #193
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 DEDOS said:
he pays 60 million dollars a year in taxes. its ressesion is the goverment really in position to lose that stype of money. they need to get there priorities in check. this mans taxes keeps 1,000 teachers empoyed, builds roads and has 500 pigs and firef!ghters working. UNCLE sam needs to get there mind right

what celieberty you know is actually beggin the courts to put him back in General Pop. floyd is a stand up dude and clowns in here talking about HES NOT BOUT THAT LIFE
60 mil in taxes? I want to see the forms.....
 06-13-2012, 11:06 PM         #194
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #195
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
some of yall be k!llin me in this thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy