(for 360 owners) How To Get Free MS Points (legit) (600+/week) (EASY)

most viewed right now
 143
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Drake- Iím Upset
334 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
27 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Rick Ross 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,880 | Props total: 12463 12463
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Ok so you just waited til you had enough points to get codes and redeemed them all on your one XBL acct?
yes..

takes me about 5 days per account to order 100 MS points, code gets instantly sent to my email, then redeem them on my XBL account.
 6 years ago '11        #22
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Can this be done for PSN?
 6 years ago '06        #23
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
Doing this sh*t now

too lazy to make 5 accounts though
 06-11-2012, 07:14 PM         #24
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They still limiting me to 10 a day but I got 4 accounts going
 6 years ago '10        #25
Rick Ross 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,880 | Props total: 12463 12463
 Jesszman said:
Can this be done for PSN?
its MICROSOFT Bing, so no. Unless there's a Sony Bing. they have other things to redeem though like Amazon gift cards, Skype credits, Redbox credits, starbucks gift cards, Groupon gift cards, Hulu plus subs..

 PG-13 said:
Doing this sh*t now

too lazy to make 5 accounts though
its worth it once its all set up. it might take a few mins to set all 5 up for the first time, but once it is its quick and easy to max them daily.

 Pierced Talentz said:
They still limiting me to 10 a day but I got 4 accounts going
might change after you do it for a little while. some of my accounts were limited to 10 a day and some 20, but now all 5 of my accounts are 20/day.
 6 years ago '06        #26
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
Your last step is to sign in using your Windows Live or Facebook ID and complete the registration process.

The fu*k is this? Should I make a new MSN/Facebook to do this? Or use one I already have made?
 6 years ago '10        #27
Rick Ross 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,880 | Props total: 12463 12463
 PG-13 said:
Your last step is to sign in using your Windows Live or Facebook ID and complete the registration process.

The fu*k is this? Should I make a new MSN/Facebook to do this? Or use one I already have made?
you need 5 windows live accounts, if you want 5 bing accounts. or only 1 if you just wanna do 1. but you need windows live accounts..windows live accounts are basically the same as bing accounts..
 6 years ago '06        #28
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
 Rick Ross said:
you need 5 windows live accounts, if you want 5 bing accounts. or only 1 if you just wanna do 1. but you need windows live accounts..windows live accounts are basically the same as bing accounts..
Aight thanks...I got like 20 window live accounts
 6 years ago '04        #29
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,178 | Props total: 2926 2926
i got my fake account. I started with 20 credits and it maxed me at 34. the search doesnt allow me to get any more points. also linked it to an empty facebook account
 6 years ago '07        #30
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
If im reading this right this ends on the 30th. this use to be a way longer process. Props, I already had a account had 270ish on it. Sitting at 293.

also if you have gained 200 credits you can complete that level up to Silver offer for 50 credits.
 6 years ago '10        #31
Rick Ross 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,880 | Props total: 12463 12463
 SpyDa said:
i got my fake account. I started with 20 credits and it maxed me at 34. the search doesnt allow me to get any more points. also linked it to an empty facebook account
maybe new accounts max search credits at 10? did it say max 20 credits or 10 for searches? other dude said he got 60+ credits tho.

 JaeNice said:
If im reading this right this ends on the 30th. this use to be a way longer process. Props, I already had a account had 270ish on it. Sitting at 293.

also if you have gained 200 credits you can complete that level up to Silver offer for 50 credits.
yeah..all my 5 accounts are Gold status. already got the 50 credit bonus on all of them.

but nah it don't end on the 30th. Bing Rewards been around for a long time, doubt its ending anytime soon.

it says "Bonus Search Offer Double credit days: Search & now get 20 credits/day. Ends 6/30."
 6 years ago '04        #32
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,178 | Props total: 2926 2926
yeah i just did the tour it says up to 10 credits today.. FML


Last edited by SpyDa; 06-11-2012 at 07:48 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #33
Rick Ross 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,880 | Props total: 12463 12463
 SpyDa said:
yeah i just did the tour it says up to 10 credits today.. FML


if ya'll sign up use my link






i need 5 hits!!!

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #34
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
 Rick Ross said:
maybe new accounts max search credits at 10? did it say max 20 credits or 10 for searches? other dude said he got 60+ credits tho.
That happened to me too. I maxed out at 31. I'm gonna try it tomorrow and set up another account. Five is a bit much for me. This should be straight. Good look famo.
 6 years ago '07        #35
I bleed GREEN 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$24,968 | Props total: 23497 23497
high bawse?
 6 years ago '10        #36
Rick Ross 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,880 | Props total: 12463 12463
 Flawless Image said:
high bawse?
 6 years ago '05        #37
MP 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$26,185 | Props total: 9679 9679
 PG-13 said:
This sh*t looks like a lot of fu*king work.....but I do need some MSP I'll give it a try....thanks

EDIT: nvm
 6 years ago '05        #38
MP 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$26,185 | Props total: 9679 9679
 DJ Krayzie said:
That sh*t never amounted much to me when I tried.. I get my cards for 33-40% off though which is fu*king amazing.

pm me i need that in my life homie i only got 110 points on my account right now
 6 years ago '05        #39
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,081 | Props total: 487 487
So basically once you sign up with different accounts, you can change all the contact emails to be the same. At least that's what I did. And you don't even need to make different names on the accounts. I've been using the same name.
 6 years ago '10        #40
Rick Ross 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,880 | Props total: 12463 12463
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
So basically once you sign up with different accounts, you can change all the contact emails to be the same. At least that's what I did. And you don't even need to make different names on the accounts. I've been using the same name.
i guess.

but the way i did it is i just have 5 gmail accounts, and they all forward email to my 1 main email. both ways probably work tho.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
58 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1358 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar ó he broke into her hom..
57 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy