Experts Picks on NBA Finals Heat/Thunder (pic)

most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Popcaan Fires Another Shot At Tory Lanez
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Dogs Before and After Their Haircut
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Virdiisunique - Just My Type
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Bow Wow says he can't relate to BLACK people and their issues; "I'm mi..
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1
6442 pageviews
80 comments


Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
Experts Picks on NBA Finals Heat/Thunder (pic)
 

 

[pic - click to view]



Personally fu-k both of these teams

yeah I'm still salty

image

80 comments for "Experts Picks on NBA Finals Heat/Thunder (pic)"

 4 years ago '10        #2
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 9 9
I still haven't decided my pick yet. My heart says Heat my mind says Thunder.
 4 years ago '07        #3
JamcnPrettyboy 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$21,935 | Props total: 2480 2480
wow lebrons b00ty partner chris broussard picks the thunder?
 4 years ago '07        #4
Mr.NYCinNC 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$9,473 | Props total: 0 0
I just got a feeling the Heat gone win but Im more confident in OKC winning it all
 4 years ago '10        #5
Agentzer0oo0 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$63,961 | Props total: 6248 6248

[pic - click to view]



 4 years ago '05        #6
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
THUNDER IN 6
 4 years ago '04        #7
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

[pic - click to view]



I was gonna post that one in the game thread but came upon this hilarious one:


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '10        #8
Moony Jackson 320 heat pts320
space
space
space
$19,360 | Props total: 365 365
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

[pic - click to view]



no chris bosh in 5 of those L's
 4 years ago '04        #9
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
 ondatpurple said:
no chris bosh in 5 of those L's
You mean 4..

Bosh was playing when the Heat lost to the Knicks

Even if Miami won the Finals

they will always be remembered by me and the rest of BXSC for letting the Knicks get their first playoff win in damn near 12 years
 4 years ago '10        #10
Moony Jackson 320 heat pts320
space
space
space
$19,360 | Props total: 365 365
 Kasssssst said:
You mean 4..

Bosh was playing when the Heat lost to the Knicks

Even if Miami won the Finals

they will always be remembered by me and the rest of BXSC for letting the Knicks get their first playoff win in damn near 12 years
aight fine

but the lakers haven't been past the 2nd round in 2 years
 4 years ago '10        #11
Agentzer0oo0 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$63,961 | Props total: 6248 6248
 Kasssssst said:
I was gonna post that one in the game thread but came upon this hilarious one:


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



 Kasssssst said:
You mean 4..

Bosh was playing when the Heat lost to the Knicks

Even if Miami won the Finals

they will always be remembered by me and the rest of BXSC for letting the Knicks get their first playoff win in damn near 12 years
Yea he played in the Knicks series &

I was popping bottles like we won a damn championship ring
 4 years ago '04        #12
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
 ondatpurple said:
we lost 2 to the pacers without bosh

we lost 3 to the celtics without bosh

thats 5 n*gga

your math is questionable
I didn't watch the Pacers series.

All I remember is Bosh went down game 1... then y'all took 2 L's.

I didn't really keep up with the East because after Rose went down I knew it was going to be C's vs Heat in the ECF.

Now the West

anyone could have came out of it.
 4 years ago '04        #13
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
 ondatpurple said:
aight fine

but the lakers haven't been past the 2nd round in 2 years
Honestly, all us Lakers fans...knew that once Odom was off the team and we saw we had Troy Murphy...and Jason Kapono.. that we weren't doing sh*t in the post season

Even after beating some playoff teams, we knew it was a 2nd round exit at most, though we tried to be optimistic and hope we would make it to the Finals.

But...I've been calling 2nd round exit since March, ain't that right Agent?
 4 years ago '05        #14
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 ondatpurple said:
aight fine

but the lakers haven't been past the 2nd round in 2 years
and ur heat only have 1 RING ALL TIME AND LAKERS HAVE 16
 4 years ago '05        #15
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 Kasssssst said:
Honestly, all us Lakers fans...knew that once Odom was off the team and we saw we had Troy Murphy...and Jason Kapono.. that we weren't doing sh*t in the post season

Even after beating some playoff teams, we knew it was a 2nd round exit at most, though we tried to be optimistic and hope we would make it to the Finals.

But...I've been calling 2nd round exit since March, ain't that right Agent?
lol i agree i cnt believe we kept murphy all year murphy/kapono/blake/mc bob/barnes kapono was a one trick pony who couldnt do his trick right
 4 years ago '04        #16
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
 R0R0 said:
lol i agree i cnt believe we kept murphy all year murphy/kapono/blake/mc bob/barnes kapono was a one trick pony who couldnt do his trick right
We payed Kapono I think a Mill just to come off the bench and hit shots....he maybe saw a total of 15mins his whole time in a purp & yellow uni.

sh*t even Luke got more playing time than Kapono
 4 years ago '10        #17
Moony Jackson 320 heat pts320
space
space
space
$19,360 | Props total: 365 365
 R0R0 said:
and ur heat only have 1 RING ALL TIME AND LAKERS HAVE 16
fakers fans still claiming championships that happened before they were born and in minneapolis

fu*k outta here
 4 years ago '04        #18
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
 ondatpurple said:
fakers fans still claiming championships that happened before they were born and in minneapolis

fu*k outta here
For sample size purposes we go off the last 12yrs.

That's still 4 more championships than Miami have.

Not to mention being swept in the 2nd round as champions>>>being swept in the first round as champions

Double Entendre don't even ask me how
























YOUNG!
 4 years ago '10        #19
Bart Pimpson 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,153 | Props total: 5116 5116
Chris Broussard a known LeBron d!ck rider picked OKC????


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '05        #20
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 Kasssssst said:
We payed Kapono I think a Mill just to come off the bench and hit shots....he maybe saw a total of 15mins his whole time in a purp & yellow uni.

sh*t even Luke got more playing time than Kapono
must of been the worse laker bench of all time i member when we had pernberthy and slava we still had a decent bench this year was like larry birds team full of non athletic white boys who can barely shot lol tru puke got some play
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 75
Jul 27 - McDonald's customers are 'exploiting' the company with a troubling ne..
44 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside WHYTE AZZ NATION @Kashy92
136 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside I Don't Know What to Say
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside How The Food You Eat Used To Look Before Humans Changed Them
96 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Jul 26 - ISIS storm church in Normandy France and behead priest
96 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside So Im the only nigga that loves hood bi-ches?
233 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Home Alone Co-Star Daniel Stern Resurfaces After 26 Years!
54 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
New Just Blaze EP To Be Released
30 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy