OpEd: Why We Should Root for the Heat

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-13-2012, 03:08 AM         #101
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really did like them when they were the Supersonics. Poor city of Seattle.
 06-13-2012, 03:14 AM         #102
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eCity 420 said:
in other words ur city bent over and took Sterns c*ck proudly???? why should the public have to fund arenas, basketball isnt a charity event for a greater good its making the rich richer
either way u have no education on what happened so why the fu*k u in this thread anyway?? f*ggot shaq left, d12 next, mcgrady left..penny u guys will forever suck just accept it.
Orlando does suck, cities shouldn't bend over and use TAXPAYER money to build these fu*king arenas. Then they overprice tickets and the same taxpayer may never even step inside this new arena.

The rich do get richer, they blind us with sports to keep us acting like sheep over sports. This is how the male population is easily brainwashed.
 6 years ago '12        #103
eCity 420 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 loki said:

I don't really get the stupidity and arrogance that some of you Seattle fans display. You acknowledge that this is a business run to make the rich richer and not a charity event. Yet it seems like some of you fools are expecting charity.

You had shultz(sp) trying to get the sh*t done and you guys wouldn't get the deal done so he ended up selling. Bennett comes in and tries and he gets the same results.

So basically you guys won't build a new arena or come to the games to support the team. But but but the team is supposed to stay because?? Your fu*king 40 years and memories?

The sh*t is simple and even us "inbreds" understand that if you don't give in some to a business owner and give the owner an incentive to stay, then he's going to find some other place to go.

But I'm sure you idiots refuse to acknowledge it. Will just throw out that sh*tty conspiracy theory and whine some fu*king more. But congratulations on one thing. You didn't bend over for that pig fu*ker
this is the problem, most of yall aint even educated on the facts. the fact is bennett didnt want to contribute much to a new arena, footing the bill to tax payers.

we renovated the key 10+yrs ago, now they are asking for 500$ million more to abandon the arena we jst renovated for a brand new arena in the middle of 2 congested intersections..

im not goin to go off on you for not even knowing the situation.. the problem with this is most fans are just a bunch of idiots and stay singing the same tune with no facts.

nba is a business but have u watched those commercials about community and nba cares?? growing up i always thought basketball was a game and this team was part of my community.. u dnt even understand how it feels to be a kid growing up and watching the NBA.. its more than a business in my eyes, or it was.

CLAY NEVER HAD ANY INTENTIONS TO KEEP THE TEAM.
Is there any way to move here [Oklahoma City] for next season or are we doomed to have another lame duck season in Seattle?" Ward wrote.

Bennett replied: "I am a man possessed! Will do everything we can. Thanks for hanging with me boys, the game is getting started!"
all yall talkn bout BUILD THE ARENA.. read that right there, and then go suck a d!ck.

YOUNGZERO said:
Orlando does suck, cities shouldn't bend over and use TAXPAYER money to build these fu*king arenas. Then they overprice tickets and the same taxpayer may never even step inside this new arena.

The rich do get richer, they blind us with sports to keep us acting like sheep over sports. This is how the male population is easily brainwashed.
real talk.. like i said Stern is greedy, he was just mad cuz Seattle didnt budge, his only solution was build this half billion dollar arena off the back of hard workers in Seattle or we are out of this place. and thats exactly how it went down.
 6 years ago '04        #104
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Im gettin sick of all this Seattle nonsense...just let it go

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '10        #105
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
All this bi*chin' about the Supersonics leaving Seattle and changing to the Oklahoma City Thunder, but, do any of you dummies even know why?
 6 years ago '07        #106
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6135 6135
 eCity 420 said:
in other words ur city bent over and took Sterns c*ck proudly???? why should the public have to fund arenas, basketball isnt a charity event for a greater good its making the rich richer
either way u have no education on what happened so why the fu*k u in this thread anyway?? f*ggot shaq left, d12 next, mcgrady left..penny u guys will forever suck just accept it.
Stern had nothing to do with the our arena problems. It was the owners who pressured the city for a new arena. The magic and the city of orlando came together on the new arena and the magic helped orlando with the financial planning. We used tourist money and loans etc......
And whomever owns the arena (city of orlando)gets a cut from the tenants as well as cut from ticket sales. In this case, orlando makes profit off of the magic and who ever is a tenant or performs there.

And if even if dwight leaves (which he won't) and we end up sucking we'd still have a fu*king team

How does it feel to have an old a.ss arena with no nba team as a tenant
 6 years ago '12        #107
eCity 420 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
I can always expect an idiot to compare 2 different situations. What you are saying is whats being proposed right now, with the right people who actually have civic pride.

Back then it was an out of town owner and a greedy business man who screwed us over, unfortunately i have no control with what they did to the team.

One thing i can add tho, im glad we got rid of Rashard Lewis, how did he do for yall?
 6 years ago '04        #108
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 GrimeyKevin said:
imagine chicago bulls leaving in 1989 and then winning all those championships in another city
Chicago's not a franchise that would ever be endangered of a such a thing

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 06-13-2012, 11:28 PM         #109
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't care. Yeah, Bennett and his gay lover David Stern are as*holes, but I'm a Bulls fan. Which means LeBron has sh*t on my squad since his rookie year

From Cleveland to Miami, I've hated both teams. It is what it is. Great player, maybe won't win a ring, but still a great player, but I just can't root for him, my loyalty is else where.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy