Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #81
eCity 420 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 R0R0 said:
dont make me start on u your from seattle and thats the reason you hate okc good for u man! judging who im rooting for wtf? apparently u have bigger issues with seattle all that hate is bad for your heart man! let it go! u should atleast root for your ex home team the fu*k would u run to the skeet ur as bad as seagay/bong jovi/ n all the otehr gay skeet stans
You are an idiot. You stay callin people gay but why skeet keep comin out ur mouth? Who calls an nba team that anyway?? fu*kin f*ggot
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
This is a terrible article

Comparing a player to an owner.

now let's compare durant to micky arison.
Hey f*ggot u gonna b cryin when yall lose d12..now imagine if u lost your whole team and history

Last edited by eCity 420; 06-12-2012 at 04:07 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #82
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 eCity 420 said:
No idiot
People hate lbj for what he did but not seeing what okc did to seattle
If your going to hate someone for doing something wrong then why not hate a franchise that stole a team and 41yrs of history?
So pretty much root for Miami out of pitty for Seattle is what you just said.
 06-12-2012, 04:15 PM         #83
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that bullsh*t. I pull against the Heat because the ESPN/TNT/NBATV crews acts like this n*gga LeBron can do no wrong. And he has the most annoying fans on earth. LeBron fans go around sh*tting on Kobe, Rose, even Wade with every chance they get. It's annoying as sh*t. Not to mention how favored they are by the refs, yet it's still excuses every time they don't win.
 6 years ago '12        #84
space
space
 Hold That said:
So pretty much root for Miami out of pitty for Seattle is what you just said.

But ud rather root against lbj because he left a city even u wouldnt want to live in
 6 years ago '05        #85
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
fu*k the heat, just skimmed article and came in here to say that. Good bye now.
 6 years ago '04        #86
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 GrimeyKevin said:

[pic - click to view]

if thats the case why did they want our history?
 6 years ago '04        #87
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 5033 5033
as a laker fan/basketball fan, i just want to see a good series..lakers lost to the eventual champs last year and i think it will continue to be that way this year...
 6 years ago '04        #88
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,505 | Props total: 6448 6448
 Kingpin 313 said:

[pic - click to view]

Thunder in 6
i agree
 6 years ago '05        #89
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 ondatpurple said:
fakers fans don't even care that the thunder booted them out the playoffs they still rooting for em

gotta love that dedication
Because the heat winning somehow changes this?
 06-12-2012, 06:27 PM         #90
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ain't got a dog in the f!ght. Wanna see Bosh get a title, and Wade get his second. It would be great if Bron did well in this series, and everyone got off his nuts every time he didn't play like he's super man.

I'm rooting for a game seven. Not 4, not 5, not 6....lol @ everyone who took that sh*t to heart. HE was hyping the team for the local fans. He didn't guarantee multiple, he said they could do it if they handled their business. They feel short last year. Got back this year, and hopefully learned form their mistakes, so they can close out this time around. Get the fu*k over it.
 6 years ago '07        #91
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
 eCity 420 said:

Hey f*ggot u gonna b cryin when yall lose d12..now imagine if u lost your whole team and history
i'm the f*ggot yet you're the one butt hurt about a team that left your sh*tty a.ss city 4 years ago? and the only reason you bums care is because they're doing good.

waaaahh waaaahh wahhhhh

get over it loser.

the magic did threaten to leave orlando a new arena wasn't built and guess what? the city built a new fu*king arena!
 6 years ago '08        #92
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2679 2679
someone delete this thread

its so gay
and f*ggot a.ss heat fans are gonna bandwagon and say its legit

the players are who you root for, not the owners

6 years ago '12        #93
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
i'm the f*ggot yet you're the one butt hurt about a team that left your sh*tty a.ss city 4 years ago? and the only reason you bums care is because they're doing good.

waaaahh waaaahh wahhhhh

get over it loser.

the magic did threaten to leave orlando a new arena wasn't built and guess what? the city built a new fu*king arena!
in other words ur city bent over and took Sterns c*ck proudly???? why should the public have to fund arenas, basketball isnt a charity event for a greater good its making the rich richer
either way u have no education on what happened so why the fu*k u in this thread anyway?? f*ggot shaq left, d12 next, mcgrady left..penny u guys will forever suck just accept it.
 6 years ago '08        #94
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 SOCIALITE said:
fu*k that bullsh*t. I pull against the Heat because the ESPN/TNT/NBATV crews acts like this n*gga LeBron can do no wrong. And he has the most annoying fans on earth. LeBron fans go around sh*tting on Kobe, Rose, even Wade with every chance they get. It's annoying as sh*t. Not to mention how favored they are by the refs, yet it's still excuses every time they don't win.
I hope your not talking about bx, we can count the Lebron stans one hand that do that. Why be biased though, all Stan's are annoying. Lol and Lebron can do no wrong, lol espn plays videos of Indy calling him flopper and they destory him every chance. They literally help dude destory himself, decision and showing up to the fan's party.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 06-12-2012 at 07:10 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #95
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 SOCIALITE said:
 6 years ago '11        #96
QwestLove 2 heat pts
space
space
$400 | Props total: 29 29
<--- from seattle...if the "thunder" win, we riot. starbucks will burn

and motherfu*k clay bennett...that old white popeye jones looking bi*ch
 6 years ago '08        #97
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Please gimme an example they seem to be ripping him, this isn't 2008,2009 anymore Kobe fans. After what he did in 2010, you make more money by calling him out.
 06-12-2012, 07:54 PM         #98
loki 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eCity 420 said:
in other words ur city bent over and took Sterns c*ck proudly???? why should the public have to fund arenas, basketball isnt a charity event for a greater good its making the rich richer
either way u have no education on what happened so why the fu*k u in this thread anyway?? f*ggot shaq left, d12 next, mcgrady left..penny u guys will forever suck just accept it.

I don't really get the stupidity and arrogance that some of you Seattle fans display. You acknowledge that this is a business run to make the rich richer and not a charity event. Yet it seems like some of you fools are expecting charity.

You had shultz(sp) trying to get the sh*t done and you guys wouldn't get the deal done so he ended up selling. Bennett comes in and tries and he gets the same results.

So basically you guys won't build a new arena or come to the games to support the team. But but but the team is supposed to stay because?? Your fu*king 40 years and memories?

The sh*t is simple and even us "inbreds" understand that if you don't give in some to a business owner and give the owner an incentive to stay, then he's going to find some other place to go.

But I'm sure you idiots refuse to acknowledge it. Will just throw out that sh*tty conspiracy theory and whine some fu*king more. But congratulations on one thing. You didn't bend over for that pig fu*ker
 6 years ago '04        #99
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
lets go thunder!
 6 years ago '06        #100
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
I root against the Heat because

1. 06 finals

2. Fairweather fans

I don't hate Lebron, D-wade, or Bosh. They just happen to put themselves in bad situations with how they relate to the media.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy