NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 ondatpurple said:
this n*gga went and google searched for some gay n*ggas

if he that willing to search images of gay sh*t to win an argument I can only imagine how much gay sh*t he search for in his spare time

n*gga probably got bookmarks for that sh*t
wrong lil kid that pops up when you put your bfs name bon jovi you just lost again
 06-11-2012, 05:57 PM         #42
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
Didn't I say Bennent fu*ked the Seattle over? Other fans don't care about all that behind the scenes sh*t right now. We're talking about the 5 guys on the floor come gametime , KD wasn't in a office making decisions or deceiving Seattle to move to OKC. Thunder aren't in the nba finals because they moved anywhere. I'm talking basketball on the floor , We talking front office , GM making a good trade , doing your homework in he draft to land a guy like Ibaka.

On the other side you have LeBron who quit on his team during the playoffs. Who lied , Who went behind his ownerships back. Who planned to team up or whatever in advance. And all that other sh*t

fu*k outta here
You're talking about players on the floor during gametime but then you turn around and start talking about all this behind the scenes sh*t with lebron (and you gotta pick...is he unclutch or did he actually decide to quit on his team?). How is it any different than taking into account the shady motherfu*ker whose profitting of all this bandwagon support?

besides...Lebron James is a player. A player is an employee...and he is free to make decisions as to who he works for.

What makes OKC's method of a.ssembling a team the "right" way? Was the lakers signing shaq and getting Kobe to force a draft day trade the "right" way? Was Danny Ainge taking advantage of Mchales legacy in the KG deal the "right" way? Was intentionally tanking an entire season once Robinson went down to get Duncan the "right" way? Is getting blown out night in, night out and getting top 5 draft picks three years in a row the "right" way?

Whose to say making a calculated move during free agency isn't the "right" way...what makes it any worse than any other way of putting a team together?

lol you're talking what's on the court but obviously your personal opinions about Lebron which are related to off court sh*t are influencing your decision to prefer okc over the heat...if you're gonna make that distinction then why not recognize that the thunder as an organization is worthy of equal criticism

yall talk about stern doing shady sh*t all the time but when actual, documented shady sh*t goes down its 'irrelevent'
 06-11-2012, 05:58 PM         #43
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
Didn't I say Bennent fu*ked the Seattle over? Other fans don't care about all that behind the scenes sh*t right now. We're talking about the 5 guys on the floor come gametime , KD wasn't in a office making decisions or deceiving Seattle to move to OKC. Thunder aren't in the nba finals because they moved anywhere. I'm talking basketball on the floor , We talking front office , GM making a good trade , doing your homework in he draft to land a guy like Ibaka.

On the other side you have LeBron who quit on his team during the playoffs. Who lied , Who went behind his ownerships back. Who planned to team up or whatever in advance. And all that other sh*t

fu*k outta here
n*gga they robbed a city of whole fu*king team. If you think what LeBron did as a free agent is worse you're a emotional a.ss f*ggot.

acquiring players through trades or free agency is just as much the right way as the draft. It's ironic you f*ggot a.ss Cavs fans wanted to recruit Bosh to get him to leave Toronto, but now since LeBron left, free agency is the devil and wrong...yall ain't nothing but a bunch of bi*ches

OKC winning a championship is lining that pus*y muhfu*ka Bennet's pockets with money..

Last edited by Youngin19; 06-11-2012 at 06:01 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #44
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 R0R0 said:
wrong lil kid that pops up when you put your bfs name bon jovi you just lost again
you lost for taking time to study gay sh*t cuz you had nothing in the first place

lol @ this clown clinging to his gay web browser history for support
 6 years ago '05        #45
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
n*gga they robbed a city of whole fu*king team. If you think what LeBron did is worse you're a emotional a.ss f*ggot.

acquiring players through trades or free agency is just as much the right way as the draft. It's ironic you f*ggot a.ss Cavs fans wanted to recruit Bosh to get him to leave Toronto, but now since LeBron left, free agency is the devil and wrong...yall ain't nothing but a bunch of bi*ches

OKC winning a championship is lining that pus*y muhfu*ka Bennet's pockets with money..
its not kds or basketball players fault they go were the contract says robbed? cuz seattle didnt wanna make a new stadium because the biggest thing they have in seattle is starbux looks like they robbed them selvs for being cheap isnt portland in the same state?
 6 years ago '05        #46
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
you lost for taking time to study gay sh*t cuz you had nothing in the first place

u keep making yourself look bad talking about browsers and history yet your the one with the name bon jovi what are you a white kid in his 14s
 6 years ago '05        #47
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ondatpurple said:

just exposing u for the f*ggot you are as obsessed you are with brons d!ck your the same wiht your bon jovi u expose yourself
 6 years ago '10        #48
space
space
 R0R0 said:
u keep making yourself look bad talking about browsers and history yet your the one with the name bon jovi what are you a white kid in his 14s
yeah and clearly you lack reading skills since my sh*t says bong jovi, not bon jovi

so since you're remedial let me ask you a question? what does roro mean? because according to urbandictionary its when someone cums on your back and leaves

so are you telling us that you enjoy men skeeting on your back with that username?
 6 years ago '05        #49
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
yeah and clearly you lack reading skills since my sh*t says bong jovi, not bon jovi

so since you're remedial let me ask you a question? what does roro mean? because according to urbandictionary its when someone cums on your back and leaves

so are you telling us that you enjoy men skeeting on your back with that username?
lol na because i know you meant bon jovi why you hurt for tho?
 6 years ago '05        #50
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ondatpurple said:

woudlnt know never knew that thx now i know? well damm im glad you learn something new?
 6 years ago '09        #51
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,401 | Props total: 10503 10503
So..We should hope for the downfall and failure of the players because of what ownership did?..Pass.
 06-11-2012, 06:11 PM         #52
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R0R0 said:
its not kds or basketball players fault they go were the contract says robbed? cuz seattle didnt wanna make a new stadium because the biggest thing they have in seattle is starbux looks like they robbed them selvs for being cheap isnt portland in the same state?
its not being cheap...taxpayers have priorities. You know..sh*t like hospitals and schools and roads?

Whats fu*ked up when owners hold cities hostage is that they're leveraging the intangible, sentimental value of fandom to get free stadiums which normally aren't even close to a rational economic decision for taxpayers

Its like if you had a dog you grew up with your whole life, and I come in and buy your dog off your mom. Then I tell you if you want to keep your dog you have to spend $5000 on a state of the art doghouse for it to stay in....now rationally for you that doesn't make any damn sense, and even if you build it I can decide to take your dog to a kid I like better later on and your out 5 gs

but you love that dog...you grew up with it...and you're fu*ked if you do and fu*ked if you don't
 6 years ago '10        #53
space
space
 R0R0 said:
lol na because i know you meant bon jovi why you hurt for tho?
 R0R0 said:
woudlnt know never knew that thx now i know? well damm im glad you learn something new?
nah b don't act like you didn't know that sh*t

you'z a homo

you tried to derail this whole thread with your gay fantasies and pictures

keep that gay sh*t to yourself

now back to the topic
 6 years ago '05        #54
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 p imperial said:
its not being cheap...taxpayers have priorities. You know..sh*t like hospitals and schools and roads?

Whats fu*ked up when owners hold cities hostage is that they're leveraging the intangible, sentimental value of fandom to get free stadiums which normally aren't even close to a rational economic decision for taxpayers

Its like if you had a dog you grew up with your whole life, and I come in and buy your dog off your mom. Then I tell you if you want to keep your dog you have to spend $5000 on a state of the art doghouse for it to stay in....now rationally for you that doesn't make any damn sense, and even if you build it I can decide to take your dog to a kid I like better later on and your out 5 gs

but you love that dog...you grew up with it...and you're fu*ked if you do and fu*ked if you don't
i get you but the owners then and even stern i believed they all wanted a new stadium i aint gon lie i hating the sonics everytime the lakers played a key arena they got wooped the days of gp kemp schrempg sam perkins
 6 years ago '05        #55
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
nah b don't act like you didn't know that sh*t

you'z a homo

you tried to derail this whole thread with your gay fantasies and pictures

keep that gay sh*t to yourself

now back to the topic
i didnt know that sh*t plus i dont have to explain myself to you your the one looking up sh*t in the dictionary for responses same sh*t u told me ? u out did yourself there bro! good job u da gay one i got more pus*y then u will ever get handshakes
 6 years ago '10        #56
space
space
 R0R0 said:
i didnt know that sh*t plus i dont have to explain myself to you your the one looking up sh*t in the dictionary for responses same sh*t u told me ? u out did yourself there bro! good job u da gay one i got more pus*y then u will ever get handshakes
ducktales especially since you seem to be very obsessed with homos3xual pictures

and that first part is irony since you are the one who was looking up gay sh*t on google
 6 years ago '05        #57
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
ducktales especially since you seem to be very obsessed with homos3xual pictures

and that first part is irony since you are the one who was looking up gay sh*t on google
yea your become borderline pathetic
 6 years ago '05        #58
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 GrimeyKevin said:
You really just asked if Portland is in the same state as Seattle!?
yea i did i totally fu*ked up there
 6 years ago '10        #59
space
space
 R0R0 said:
yea your become borderline pathetic
you know whats pathetic?

quoting a n*gga twice cuz you're too slow to come up with a worthy reply in one post

"yea your become borderline pathetic"? is that even a sentence? I don't even...
 6 years ago '05        #60
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
you know whats pathetic?

quoting a n*gga twice cuz you're too slow to come up with a worthy reply in one post

"yea your become borderline pathetic"? is that even a sentence? I don't even...
keep it up f*ggot i hit a soft spot with ur bf bon jovi im done wiht ur 14 yr old freckle white boy a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now