most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
Well free post I guess
 5 years ago '04        #62
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
 Donaldsjuan said:
If he drank the entire bottle to himself no chase... I'd give him a pass...
If he had 2 hoes with him and had to get them right for the trifecta... I'd give him a pass...

That about it...
ya he really needs your pass
 5 years ago '07        #63
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
 FlamboyantOne said:
A pass for what????

Flavored Vodka has the exact same alcohol content as reg. vodka.....smarten up.

I have drank more flavored, unflavored, semi flavored, barely flavored, vodka that anyone.....so I can speak on it

To avoid having the entire internet questioning your s3xuality...
and just on some man to man sh*t, not even trying to be funny but that syrup thats in a ciroc (red,white & orange label) smirnoff, brunettes and etc, Literally makes me sick.

Reason being is because its meant to be mixed in c*cktails and I prefer shots. Thats why I stick to blue labels or black labels as much as possible.

But back to the thread... Im not saying your gay if you drink it.
I'm saying you might be a bi*ch if you found sitting in a pool chair with jeans shorts on and a bottle of chick vodka Pic worthy.... thats all.
 5 years ago '12        #64
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Donaldsjuan said:
and just on some man to man sh*t, not even trying to be funny but that syrup thats in a ciroc (red,white & orange label) smirnoff, brunettes and etc, Literally makes me sick.

Reason being is because its meant to be mixed in c*cktails and I prefer shots. Thats why I stick to blue labels or black labels as much as possible.

I'm saying you might be a bi*ch if you found sitting in a pool chair with jeans shorts on and a bottle of chick vodka Pic worthy.... thats all.
What?
 5 years ago '10        #65
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
do you think he actually went to the store and was like "damn i gotta get this flavor cuz the bottle color matches my outfit"??? what a flamer.
 5 years ago '06        #66
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
I don't know what y'all cats talking bout.....? myself and every male i know drink that sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #67
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
How tha hell you n*ggaz let a thread with a pic of FAB chillin by the pool go to 4 pages

You little gossiping bi*ches

/Thread
 5 years ago '06        #68
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 MistaKlean said:
do you think he actually went to the store and was like "damn i gotta get this flavor cuz the bottle color matches my outfit"??? what a flamer.
Yeah I do
 5 years ago '05        #69
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 Donaldsjuan said:

wtf does s3xuality have to do with anything?

Its Burnetts......not brunetts.........thats usually one of the ones I fu*ks with the most.....due to price. Again.....I go through 1.75L bottles the same as people go through a pint of milk, but don't judge me.....

Most of the reason I get flavored IS for c*cktails.....I dont get no 1.75L merely for shots......and like I said.....there is ZERO difference in the strength.....ZERO

You seem to be real big on this 'trying to do whats in style' sh*t.......dont get the jokes on jean shorts.....other than someone said they aint cool....and monkeys playing follow the leader n sh*t...... Im grown......I never did......but if I wanted to sit at a pool with Vodka......pretty sure I would......not scrolling up and down this thread to see if it was co-signed first...........ya'll still falling prey to peer pressure in 2012???
 5 years ago '04        #70
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
this n*gga matches everything all the way to the drink, i can respect that
 5 years ago '06        #71
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 FlamboyantOne said:
wtf does s3xuality have to do with anything?

Its Burnetts......not brunetts.........thats usually one of the ones I fu*ks with the most.....due to price. Again.....I go through 1.75L bottles the same as people go through a pint of milk, but don't judge me.....

Most of the reason I get flavored IS for c*cktails.....I dont get no 1.75L merely for shots......and like I said.....there is ZERO difference in the strength.....ZERO

You seem to be real big on this 'trying to do whats in style' sh*t.......dont get the jokes on jean shorts.....other than someone said they aint cool....and monkeys playing follow the leader n sh*t...... Im grown......I never did......but if I wanted to sit at a pool with Vodka......pretty sure I would......not scrolling up and down this thread to see if it was co-signed first...........ya'll still falling prey to peer pressure in 2012???
 5 years ago '05        #72
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 23codez said:
That taste good and it fu*ks you up. Excuse me, it puts you in a good mood.
 5 years ago '10        #73
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
 KrugeR said:
what grown man drinks flavor infused vodka!?!?
What straight man cares about what another man drinks ?
 5 years ago '09        #74
red dust 337 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 43 43
ray j lost
 5 years ago '07        #75
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
wack a.ss f*golous ...
 06-12-2012, 06:20 PM         #76
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoFresh170 said:
What straight man cares about what another man drinks ?
The thirsty n*ggas

(No pun intended)

06-12-2012, 07:23 PM         #77
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why exactly did this need to be posted...he's drinking so the fu*k what? Vajeana you are the worst...

fu*kin' f*ggot...
 06-12-2012, 07:30 PM         #78
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TinyTankX said:
dude looks like a cornball..he'd get robbed quick if i caught him dolo..

the only thing getting robbed will be you manhood after they process you & take you to Rikers..maybe then you won't be a virgin anymore...and it'd be attempt robbery too..

Originally Posted by TinyTankX

I think this is what's keeping me from meeting girls...if you've read my threads in the streets you know I have low self esteem issues and a whole gang of other problems...I feel like if I can some how improve my confidence it can directly affect my social anxiety and improve my life overall.

I don't think I'm ugly but that seems to be the only girls I attract...I'm not trying to sound full of myself with this statement but the only girls who approach me are ones I don't care for...I'm scared of approaching girls because I feel like rejection would send my already low self esteem even lower and that's the last thing I need.

I actually approached a girl for the first time a week or two ago and things seemed to be going good but she said "she wants to be friends for now until I get to know you better" I was like fine but not once has she showed any signs of wanted to get to know me...sent her a text yesterday and she didn't respond...so automatically I'm thinking "wtf did I do?" this put a dent in my already low confidence.

There's been cases where cute girls give me looks..but I'm not sure what to make of it...it's like maybe they think I'm cute but maybe they're looking because something is wrong with me..I'm 19 years old and a virgin so something needs to happen fast...I'm tired of being like this.Also for the people who post in the streets and think I'm a troll...f**k off.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #79
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
n*gga tried too hard to match his liquor with his outfit... smdh and i fu*ks with loso...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago