Apple unveils iOS 6 at WWDC Siri updates, new maps over 200 new features!

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 danieldengi said:
Think about this from an everyday users point of view. The average user is just going to use what they are given. In order for them to seek out an alternative, the stock app needs to suck enough to do that. This Maps App is really really good. I don't see any significant amount of users ditching this to download a Google Maps App from the store.
my point is that google will update it and make it good enough for people to seek it out.

Venom said:
but there is no google maps app in the app store
when apple starts using dum dum you'll see google maps in the appstore
 5 years ago '04        #82
space
space
 justinjones said:
apple/android=bx wireless's jay-z/nas
apple/android=bx wireless's kobe/mj
 5 years ago '08        #83
King Jackson 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,452 | Props total: 2059 2059
If y'all hate Apple do much why are y'all in an APPLE thread talking Android? Who cares if Android did this or that first. It's about simplicity with Apple. It's worked from the beginning and it'll continue to work.
 06-11-2012, 07:14 PM         #84
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:
Yes they did along with the sms message from incoming calls. It is amazing that Apple sues for slide to unlock yet straight bites slide to end call. As well as swipe to send an sms message from incoming. They are a bunch of hypocrites. I cannot believe people that support Apple's actions. At this point, Google needs to step up and use those patents they own to get Apple out of the courtrooms.
Do you have a screenshot of this functionality? I'm curious to see how it compares with iOS 6.
 5 years ago '07        #85
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 1362 1362
 Pro337 said:
If y'all hate Apple do much why are y'all in an APPLE thread talking Android? Who cares if Android did this or that first. It's about simplicity with Apple. It's worked from the beginning and it'll continue to work.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #86
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Pro337 said:

it's funny how apple threads get the most views and most of them are from android fanboys
 06-11-2012, 07:18 PM         #87
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
Because people take this sh*t too seriously. When one company attacks another company they feel like they are being attacked as well, while at the end of the day both companies are making billions of all this free publicity people give to each other by keeping them emotionally attached to these devices. It's pretty sad.
 5 years ago '04        #88
space
space
 Pro337 said:
apple blew up back in the day bcuz they came with new stuff all of the time, and by new I mean new to the tech industry not just new to ios. ever since they dropped the ipad they started to fall off as far as being innovative is concerned. a lot of what they announced as new is something that's already available on android. and stating facts =/= hating. people are only going to compare ios 6 to ios 5 or to android. there's nothing wrong with that
 5 years ago '05        #89
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
Man just shut the fu*k up!!!! Arguing over the same sh*t like two married people who sleep in different bedrooms. Shut up! fu*k!
 5 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
Man just shut the fu*k up!!!! Arguing over the same sh*t like two married people who sleep in different bedrooms. Shut up! fu*k!
 5 years ago '06        #91
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,751 | Props total: 3686 3686
 servesurite said:
android been had all this sh*t.

and its big news cuz ios is finally getting it?

this cant be life
if android aka google was smart they woulda patented the crowd sourcing map shyt.. thats the difference between apple and google.. Google is lazy. allways behind on the business side. Im starting to wonder if they are serious about the long term aspect of android. If so they would be going patent crazy like apple right now.

and i have an OG android.. that i still use.. notta fanboy.. just seeing that google is reactive and not proactive. And if the patent system isn't refreshed... it will be the death of android.
 5 years ago '04        #92
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 2189 2189
has anyone downloaded the beta? I'm not sure if it's worth the fee of registering my UDID
 5 years ago '08        #93
King Jackson 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,452 | Props total: 2059 2059
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Passbook is gonna be fu*king huge!!!

I was just thinking about this the other day @ "im tired of having to carry a store card for everything.. It needs to be digital"
That Passbook has me the most excited. That's definitely a good look
 5 years ago '04        #94
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
so whats the negatives to registering your UDID?

cause apparently i can register it for a few bucks..

5 years ago '06        #95
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
shocker. Apple didn't bring anything that was not already on Android.
 5 years ago '05        #96
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
 Dee352 said:
why do these lame a.ss n*ggas always bring up android in a apple thread
cause they on they pc's staring at there phone WHILE ITS CHARGING TALKING sh*t!
 06-11-2012, 08:02 PM         #97
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 danieldengi said:
Do you have a screenshot of this functionality? I'm curious to see how it compares with iOS 6.

Swipe to decline answer or message.

Apple:

Three of the responses from Apple are even the same. "I'll call you later", "What's up?" and "Custom".

5 years ago '04        #98
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 2189 2189
 Firestarr said:
so whats the negatives to registering your UDID?

cause apparently i can register it for a few bucks..

there is none.. it allows you to get beta updates from developers instead of just downloading betas and having your phone bricked until you get to a computer and find the next beta release.
 06-11-2012, 08:13 PM         #99
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is stilll garbage!!! still NO HOME SCREEN… ugly a.ss apps No APP Drawer, no multi tasking…. I could go on and on IOS is garbage….. OSX is awesome but IOS is pure trash ICS sh*ts on this
 5 years ago '06        #100
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
 JayThunder said:
cause they on they pc's staring at there phone WHILE ITS CHARGING TALKING sh*t!
tell em why u mad

Walt Thizzney said:
sh*t is stilll garbage!!! still NO HOME SCREEN… ugly a.ss apps No APP Drawer, no multi tasking…. I could go on and on IOS is garbage….. OSX is awesome but IOS is pure trash. ICS sh*ts on this
thread/
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy